Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963083 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
shumuel:

Phyna, Hermes & Adekunle

I love smart & competitive people

I just gave Chomzy cuz she stand among men in every task & Games just like Phyna
That's nice
Vote how you feel jare

Vote Hermes this week btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Na...it started from when they lost the 1st hoh game on Monday ....they activated the warring mindset .

On Thursday...They started singing and doing like militants .....level 1 wasn't even prepared and didn't even know it was a wager competition..na from there them selve return energy the next wager
lie, it was healthy competition till they started going low in level one , majority can not be wrong, lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Phyna as HoH has immediately called housemates for a planning and strategy meeting for the week’s wager…

Me, I am just waiting for when Chizzy and Doyin can get together …. tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hohenheim:
Why am I seeing level 1 fans crying all over this thread?
Na level 2 get the least HoH wins
Na level 2 chop disqualification
Na level 2 chop surprise eviction
Na level 2 dem don evict pass

But na level 1 fans dey cry pass.

Reason why level 2 must win eventually. They deserve it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Na...it started from when they lost the 1st hoh game on Monday ....they activated the warring mindset .

On Thursday...They started singing and doing like militants .....level 1 wasn't even prepared and didn't even know it was a wager competition..na from there them selve return energy the next wager
The only song level 2 sang collectively during the first wager was their anthem. And there was no diss in their anthem. Level 1 picked offense for reasons best known to them.
You people should stop twisting history

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
See housemates still in the game feeling a type of way about the level 3 info....lol....they r probably wondering how they can make it to level 3....loool ...if only they know level 3 na big scam

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
MamBi:
Phyna as HoH has immediately called housemates for a planning and strategy meeting for the week’s wager…

Me, I am just waiting for when Chizzy and Doyin can get together …. tongue tongue tongue

detailed updates do you now know the weeks wager task?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
HERMES is

Happy

Efficient

Relentless

Magnificent

Eccentric

Superb

Please vote Hermesiyele

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
innocentdude:

That's nice
Vote how you feel jare

Vote Hermes this week btw

Already done, I would vote Adekunle today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Threebear:

Allyson collecting her last kisses grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

There is no proof that Phynation is the biggest fanbase. If people relax and imagine that there are people voting for a certain housemates and they share votes or don't vote at all the favourite will go home.

But this morning someone here said she topped last week votes with over 48% or something smiley

It's almost as if you are trying to tell me that as long as the full voting results aren't shown on the screen, that there's no way that we as viewers can possibly presume the actual voting power of all the housemates?....WOW.....what a startling revelation !!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Eeghe:

He is so so beautiful enesly

You're gradually growing soft for Groovy.

Odogwu Groovy. He will go far sha with his intimidating physique.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
shumuel:

Already done, I would vote Adekunle today
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chinachriss:

You're gradually growing soft for Groovy.

Odogwu Groovy. He will go far sha with his intimidating physique.
He's not intimidating
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:
See housemates still in the game feeling a type of way about the level 3 info....lol....they r probably wondering how they can make it to level 3....loool ...if only they know level 3 na big scam

Lmaooo, and people said this twist no make sense.

I'm feeling it die
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
but the big brother team sha get money to waste oh.. all that fund expended on decorating level 3, just to house housemates for just 2 days. Evicted housemates for that matter o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Correcto mundo my friend
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
COOL10:

I just wanted to press their necks small
Lol..please let’s focus on saving our guy.grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Real guy...he know dey fake emotions....brain begin calculate immediately

Lol grin he is very smart, bro cacu the situation immediately
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

You are correct ..level 2 started the animosity spearheaded by Bryan....na Bryan instigate the warring mindset....lets not all forget so soon ....

The hate you harbour for Bryan ehhn. O peru aka o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
I wasnt down with the way sheggz and Bella spoke they lack reasoning, its not even about the level one, level two stuff sef. They have complete disregard for almost everybidy and when pple return the favor you cry everyone hates you, that's stupid bro.

See the way sheggz talked about Allyson very unintelligent of him very myopic to say the least, Allyson was just quite and looking and listening, you think she doesn't knw what she is doing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alheeri:
Allyson is trying to steal some of Hermes fan grin. This early kissing and PDA is too much even Hermes is begging her to free her.
I said it earlier that if she’s up for eviction,she’ll came back to him!
This her plan is DOA!!!
Na only Hermes we know!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
kowema:

Lol.
She believes it's the kisses that has been saving Phyna so she wants to use the approach
Kwa kwa kwa
Let her carry her Pomo lips and getat!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lauryn41:
Its a new day

Vote adekunle ooooo

Team hermes please vote hermes

So that Mr london can go for his grandma’s burial

Please
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

There is no proof that Phynation is the biggest fanbase. If people relax and imagine that there are people voting for a certain housemates and they share votes or don't vote at all the favourite will go home.

Which biggest fan base? Abeg o, Phyna has only 5 fans o. Recruitment is ongoing. Admission is totally free

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lauryn41:
So I don’t have a favorite female

Nawa o
Hermes is a female housemate,please vote for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
I like the way Eloswag got involved in the task, unlike most of the other Level tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lauryn41:
Chomzy and Eloswag’s handlers better ask them to vote for adekunle and hermes
Chomzy and Eloswag already have hidden beef with Hermes because he didn’t save either of them,so I don’t blame their handlers for being neutral.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Samueltemi337:
You that was asking if Racheal knew that she was a rider yesterday

grin
It was a caught

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, Bryan said it but they didn't do it. He said they should all wear camo to Hoh games to scare level 1 but nobody in level 2 did that.

The genesis of this whole hate thing na the energy opor opor thing. Level 1 was very pissed they lost that wager and the hate escalated from there. They made the bum ball, and then decided to add a diss song to their presentation, which spearheaded everything else
This is so true but I can't waste by breath trying to change the narrative. Whatever anyone thinks,they can just run with it. Emotions are high. 6 people will leave on Sunday grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.