Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971728 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
kowema:

Giel kindly rest.
The babe owned,chested and defended her actions and post actions like a boss.
She even further lectured Biggie on discipline.
Even Biggie shows us proof before he takes actions on HMs.
If Shella made a claim and couldn't provide proof or ask nicely, then as HOH she can discipline them as her subjects as Dem no wise.

Infact!, Phyna for president.
Phyna for board of Directors of any Big Coy she wants.
That's a leader there!.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Phyna doesn’t have fans on Twitter !!!

Twitter people don’t Stan nonsense !

What she did to Sheggz and Bella was bad .
And the people judged …

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iamsegzy25:

I mentioned you in the sport thread...

Check your mention and try reply me!

I want to find out about something
Did not get notification
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Phyna is so evil !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
fhranchez:
This groovy is here defending nonsense, you guys formed food group and excluded a few and now you want the food to be shared equally between the two groups when most of the evicted housemates fell into the bellas group. Phyna witchcraft is finally rubbing on this boy.

angry

He got it through the saliva lipsrsealed

.... I will never be able to look at that boy the same way again after yesterday ... embarassed

They said here yesterday that while sheggs might have taken him as a friend and fought for him, Groovy didn't see him as a friend...

They even said Sheggs didn't fight for him... yet I still remember the deep hug sheggs gave him twice the night he crossed over and happily filled him in on the happenings... helping him to settle in

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
innocentdude:
Whatever it takes according to Groovy Mono

What an opportunistic tout loving desperado

*Spits on his Pink hair angry

A sly human being lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Whoever sees Ekuke will think she’s 16 because she looks underdeveloped and malnourished.

It isn’t Phyna’s fault that your fave looks like she wasn’t opportuned to eat good food while growing up and fully develop.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Guess who’s the most followed HM on TWITTER!!!!!

People on Twitter hate Phyna yet she’s the most followed?? Clown grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

You calling another woman is not shaming huh? I would laughed in hypocrisy if only your fave knows what it means

First class in the mud grin

I can shame Ekuke in peace. I’m a 25year old male Nler while you’re a 40+ female mod.

It’s quite sad that I have to teach you these things.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
If your fave isn’t the most followed HM on Twitter,

Leave this thread!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thank you

You're welcome
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eeghe:

undecided
How is TolaniBaj better than Doyin, personality wise? Someone whose ideal man is someone, anyone who has “sha travelled anywhere”
Who couldn’t make a firm friend apart from rich Kidd? Was not loyal and forced herself on Prince? After which she depicted the prototype of “hell hath no fury than a woman scorned” at their Reunion, like a total harridan? I want to know please? I liked TBaj o?
A na a type!

Doyin does not even have to “snag” your whatever, she is registered to practice in the UK and can leave anytime…esp if she can’t deal with wig and waist trainers deals etc, like I know I wouldn’t be able to, if I was in her position
Mxm!

Nothing, no one can touch her, she is good, good and, her brains snagged her that degree/job opportunity …not her “bizarre ..opolo eyes…” whatever you typed. Quite a weird post!
She has been evicted, or is she haunting you? cheesy

Clapbacks and snarky comments are not your thing obviously, stick to passing your arguments across decently like you usually do, i've noticed you enjoy some Oprah Winfrey-level of respect here, why act like a Wendy Williams all of a sudden because of Doyin?

Wig and waist-trainers have always been front deals for something else for most of these female Ex-housemates and you know it, don't be too sure your darling Doyin isn't gunning for that. Don't vouch for these people, everyone on BBNaija is there for legitimate vanity - be it in the form of wealth, more clout, more accessible sex , or just the pleasure of doing something on their bucket list.

I even hyped your Doyin by calling her a Tolanibaj 5.0. At least Tolani owns her sexuality and her 5th-class US citizenship, can the same be said for your Doyin who was egging Beauty on to try Sheggz because "e papa get money o" as well as sniffing around Deji because she suspected he has a bougie background? The same Doyin that consistently kept putting down Groovy and saying that Beauty leaving him would be his loss, Groovy that she can only date out of pity on his part even with the best facial reconstruction surgery she can buy? The same Doyin that gave a middle finger to the memory of Cyph as soon as she saw Morafa? The same Doyin that called cute Chomzy "That dirty girl!" ,Doyin that looks like a malnourished"untouchable" caste dark-skinned Indian man once she takes off her wig?! cheesy

Yeah, she's a Healthcare professional, almost a superhero considering what the healthcare sector did for mankind over the last few years, but she obviously didn't get Spiderman's memo on great power coming with great responsibility, because she's still fixated on sugar daddies and male patrons, something Allysyn advised her against. People actually consider her opinions valid, which is why i find it disappointing that for an exposed Lagos babe she somehow sees Shella of all people as worth famzing for some reason.

I know you seem to have a thing for wild ones and emotional strays, but you're Eeghe, not Michael Scoffield. You can't vicariously live through problematic people because you are either projecting or you want to save them with your votes so they can unravel some more before your very eyes.

There's a reason she was voted out in the first place hope you know? I am angry considering that i like curvy dark girls! sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

And the people judged …
whixh Twitter ooo.. Because PHYNATION plenty like sugar for Twitter ioo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
kosssy:

I don't know if she is right or wrong. I am just applauding the way she was able to wriggle her way out of biggies cross-examination without blemish.

That she needed to 'wriggle' out of anything is enough indictment. That she was even asked the questions biggy asked.... was also an indicative of wrong doing

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
The more they decampaign Phyna, the higher she soar!!!!!!

Grace dy pass Grace.

Phyna is blessed!!!

BlessedPhyna

WinnerPhyna

Phyna X 100M

E pain them

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

A sly human being lipsrsealed
Very shady and two faced cheesy but let's all ignore that since he's servicing their tout

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

.... I will never be able to look at that boy the same way again after yesterday ... embarassed

They said here yesterday that while sheggs might have taken him as a friend and fought for him, Groovy didn't see him as a friend...

They even said Sheggs didn't fight for him... yet I still remember the deep hug sheggs gave him twice the night he crossed over and happily filled him in on the happenings... helping him to settle in
yeah he might be a wimp but sheggz is not a saint either. He's a good lad, give him time he'll come around
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
Guess who’s the most followed HM on TWITTER!!!!!

People on Twitter hate Phyna yet she’s the most followed?? Clown grin grin grin
you dey mind that clown

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
The more they decampaign Phyna, the higher she soar!!!!!!

Grace dy pass Grace.

Phyna is blessed!!!

BlessedPhyna

WinnerPhyna

Phyna X 100M

E pain them

No Cap!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
fijiano202:

Leave that hater of beautiful things.

Phyna is the most followed HM on Twitter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
Dominique, an aged woman who should know better is body shaming another woman!!!

Women supporting women in the mud..

Shame!!!!

Pls know where to draw the line!

Dominique is not on your screen and she has not attacked you personally lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
fijiano202:
Na lie !

Na only this yeye old nairaland dem Dey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
My best fave Male Hms is DOTUN cool

My best fave Female Hms is Phyna cool

Haters can hate undecided

Potatoes can potate tongue

But that will not stop the SHINE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Another day,

Another trend list,

Another chart list,

Guess who’s still topping?

Guess who’s the most talked about?

Guess who’s everybody’s mummy??

Phyna till day 72!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
Whoever sees Ekuke will think she’s 16 because she looks underdeveloped and malnourished.

It isn’t Phyna’s fault that your fave looks like she wasn’t opportuned to eat go food while growing up and fully develop.

Giidem!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
kosssy:

I don't know if she is right or wrong. I am just applauding the way she was able to wriggle her way out of biggies cross-examination without blemish.
She didn't wiggle shit sad

If anything her persistence on being right and taking 0 blame plus not apologizing made her look even more bitter and resentful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Pls know where to draw the line!

Dominique is not on your screen and she has not attacked you personally lipsrsealed

Rest. She’s a mod and can easily pass for our mother. She shouldn’t be body shaming another woman over an obviously edited screenshot.

If she was merely trolling, I won’t say anything. But she crossed a line and disappointed me. Don’t teach me how to react. I haven’t insulted her person.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Na lie !

Na only this yeye old nairaland dem Dey

Abi another Twitter dey...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:

I can shame Ekuke in peace. I’m a 25year old male Nler while you’re a 40+ female mod.

It’s quite sad that I have to teach you this things.

No wonder undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

And the people judged …
Focus on your fav if you think they're strong. Twitter people yet she got verified. Please keep this energy, 3weeks is not far away

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

U mean filled him with bitter venom against Adekunle His Supreme Emperor tongue tongue But its too sweet to see the bitter venom poured back on his face kikikiki grin cheesy tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
fijiano202:

Abi another Twitter dey...
Dem Dey buy followers na .

Nothing new !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.