Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971286 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

He got it through the saliva lipsrsealed

.... I will never be able to look at that boy the same way again after yesterday ... embarassed

They said here yesterday that while sheggs might have taken him as a friend and fought for him, Groovy didn't see him as a friend...

They even said Sheggs didn't fight for him... yet I still remember the deep hug sheggs gave him twice the night he crossed over and happily filled him in on the happenings... helping him to settle in

Sheggz fought for him, infact the deep rooted hatred Adekunle has for Sheggz started from when Adekunle won hoh before their merger and Sheggz fought for Groovy's name not to be put up for nomination yet Adekunle did and fight ensued between them. I remember Sheggz telling Adekunle..you put Groovy up just because you don't like me.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
fijiano202:

Abi another Twitter dey...

Their real Dad!!!!!!!!!!!

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

A sly human being lipsrsealed

Groovy is sly because he didn't lick your fav's ass and defended his girlfriend? undecided

Stick to your Sheggz you hear?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
HajiaNotu:
My best fave Male Hms is DOTUN cool

My best fave Female Hms is Phyna cool

Haters can hate undecided

Potatoes can potate tongue

But that will not stop the SHINE grin grin
Ohhhhhhh....you don dey port

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Dem Dey buy followers na .

Nothing new !
so Bella and Shegz no get money be that abi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

No wonder undecided

Yes. I senior you. What else? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
innocentdude:

Ohhhhhhh....you don dey port

Port how

Are you blind tongue

You know see DOTUN gidigba for there..

I am allowed to have more than one fave btw undecided tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chomzy actually believes she’s liked by fans and that Sunday’s eviction was fake eviction of strong housemates hahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin

Make we tell am? undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
innocentdude:

She's not lettered and she never claimed to be so I will never blame her

At least she's better than some first class engineering graduate that doesn't know the meaning of Hypocrite and can't spell Acne kiss

Well I won't say she better though, you know they both cut from the same cloth......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Na lie !

Na only this yeye old nairaland dem Dey
Why you dey carry yourself go where you no know, I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
davodyguy:

Did not get notification

My bad, i used capital letter for the D instead of "d"

Let me mention you on a dead thread. I hope you will get the notification this time around
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
fhranchez:
yeah he might be a wimp but [b]sheggz is not a saint [/b]either. He's a good lad, give him time he'll come around

Didnt say or imply so. Only said Sheggz was 'once' nice to him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
Guess who’s the most followed HM on TWITTER!!!!!

People on Twitter hate Phyna yet she’s the most followed?? Clown grin grin grin

Bryan is most followed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Port how

Are you blind tongue

You know see DOTUN gidigba for there..

I am allowed to have more than one fave btw undecided tongue
Shut dah phuck up jare angry

You bandwagoning coward cheesy

You've made peace with your borite getting tossed out with 2% so I guess it's time to cozy up and lick the tout's ass

Don't miss a spot btw kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eloswag and sleep na like 5 and 6 undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sheggz fought for him, infact the deep rooted hatred Adekunle has for Sheggz started from when Adekunle won hoh before their merger and Sheggz fought for Groovy's name not to be put up for nomination yet Adekunle did and fight ensued between them. I remember Sheggz telling Adekunle..you put Groovy up just because you don't like me.

Of course Sheggz fought for Groovy... I was just saying some people said otherwise here

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Pls know where to draw the line!

Dominique is not on your screen and she has not attacked you personally lipsrsealed

The off thread attack always beat me I still don't get it, well she knows what to do though......Whew!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lightway:

Bryan is most followed

Phyna overtook him today.

Brayn started Bbn with thousands of followers while Phyna had 0 followers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
davodyguy:
Saw this on Twitter

Did Adekunle study at the Redeemer's University?

Yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The off thread attack always beat me I still don't get it, well she knows what to do though......Whew!!!

I hope she does it! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

I hope she does it! lipsrsealed

Hater of beautiful things.

So you can decampaign Phyna.

Pray tell, what does it take to open a new account?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
It seems Phyna and Daniella are not feeling well as have not seen them on the wager task today.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:

Rest. She’s a mod and can easily pass for our mother. She shouldn’t be body shaming another woman over an obviously edited screenshot.

If she was merely trolling, I won’t say anything. But she crossed a line and disappointed me. Don’t teach me how to react. I haven’t insulted her person.

If your mother raised you to support and defend wicked behavior to others, then I can never pass for your mother.

If you said I body shamed her because she looks older than her age, oya take this. Your agbero looks like a 45 year old overused retired okpo with droopy boobs and folds in her stomach after doing countless abortions. If you support the rubbish she did on Monday night, I hope and pray someone like her deprives you of rightfully belongs to you because they feel they can.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
I am on Facebook, the love for Ade on Facebook is massive
Oh my heart embarassed I am glad people are appreciating Ade for all the great value he has been adding to the show over there!! Bless u all there!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

If your mother raised you to support and defend wicked behavior to others, then I can never pass for your mother.

If you said I body shamed her because she looks older than her age, oya take this. Your agbero looks like a 45 year old overused retired okpo with droopy boobs and folds in her stomach after doing countless abortions. If you support the rubbish she did on Monday night, I hope and pray someone like her deprives you of rightfully belongs to you because they feel they can.

Hahaha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chizzy and Hermes are doing a good job big up to him......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
I think I would have liked shella if they had started like this...being able to stay apart and working with other housemates, like today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:
I heard Phyna told Groovy that if not that she's on her period she would have rapëd him in the hoh room. Let's assume the genders were reversed and it was Groovy had said that, won't the internet have been set ablaze with different feminist movements carrying plack cards and demanding for his head on a plate? If men are forbidden to use the R word carelessly, women too should be forbidden. This is not the first time phyna is using the R word carelessly yet she was pained that someone called her a street girl. I wish Bella had called her gutter girl because that's what she is.

Preach on sister. Preach on make them hear o angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

I think say you be woman of peace, I never know say you still get vawulence.......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sanqa:
I think I would have liked shella if they had started like this...being able to stay apart and working with other housemates, like today

The strike and warning from Biggie did the magic......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Chomzy actually believes she’s liked by fans and that Sunday’s eviction was fake eviction of strong housemates hahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin

Make we tell am? undecided

She's just too full of herself
With her oshodi expressway teeth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mrs. Ikoyi working with Groovy, this really good to watch......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.