Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975278 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
Dominique, an aged woman who should know better is body shaming another woman!!!

Women supporting women in the mud..

Shame!!!!
I think it's more like age shaming.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Chomzy actually believes she’s liked by fans and that Sunday’s eviction was fake eviction of strong housemates hahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin

Make we tell am? undecided

Ebuka will tell her soon.......cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yakahot:
All these fake, people-pleasing celebs especially ex housemates that want to go with the crowd, so they end up campaigning for top 3 or 4 strong contenders with the largest fan base. We been know that scope grin

Don't mind them ,they will never choose their fav at the beginning or middle of the show ,they would wait for people to choose the top contenders
Then towards the ending of the show , the come out to claim support , so that the can take the glory

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

I hope she does it! lipsrsealed

Dom can handle herself and she is doing that already.......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Mrs. Ikoyi working with Groovy, this really good to watch......
her b.f roomie?
I don’t think they ever had an issue, plus they all drop issues and work together during task, this set of housemates, money and food na your mate grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

If your mother raised you to support and defend wicked behavior to others, then I can never pass for your mother.

If you said I body shamed her because she looks older than her age, oya take this. Your agbero looks like a 45 year old overused retired okpo with droopy boobs and folds in her stomach after doing countless abortions. If you support the rubbish she did on Monday night, I hope and pray someone like her deprives you of rightfully belongs to you because they feel they can.
shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dannyxy:
her b.f roomie?
I don’t think they ever had an issue, plus they all drop issues and work together during task, this set of housemates, money and food na your mate grin

I don't think Groovy has issues with anyone though, However, if you watch his DS today he was just so tired of Sheggz and Bella constant unnecessary fight hence his reaction....

I think Groovy should have had a convo with Sheggz about his unnecessary constant fights over things that he shouldn't be involving himself in as his guy though.......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
fijiano202:
year around 30-33 though...

But I think most people here are just silly to be dwelling on his age.. Bryann should be the youngest in the house...

Only a Dumb person will think chichi is 22..Hermes is 21.. Bella and Phyna 25

All of them falsified their age.. Leave Adekunle alone...

Even racheal is not young or groovy... Dotun should be in his Late 20s or early 30s

Everybody is lying
Bella look young though. Hers could be true.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
nazablossom:
shocked shocked

Thing shock me, I didn't know she still has vawulence in her.......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

If your mother raised you to support and defend wicked behavior to others, then I can never pass for your mother.

If you said I body shamed her because she looks older than her age, oya take this. Your agbero looks like a 45 year old overused retired okpo with droopy boobs and folds in her stomach after doing countless abortions. If you support the rubbish she did on Monday night, I hope and pray someone like her deprives you of rightfully belongs to you because they feel they can.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nigerianization(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
kosssy:

I love the way she answered big brother. She was on point with her response. I am sure biggie wanted to persuade her to apologise but she never accepted any wrongdoing.

Phyna for be alpha female but Groovy happened to her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sheggz fought for him, infact the deep rooted hatred Adekunle has for Sheggz started from when Adekunle won hoh before their merger and Sheggz fought for Groovy's name not to be put up for nomination yet Adekunle did and fight ensued between them. I remember Sheggz telling Adekunle..you put Groovy up just because you don't like me.

So because Sheggs fought Adekunle cos of Groovy's nomination, Groovy should support Sheggs nasty attitude against Phyna just because he once did him a favour.....

My friend go and sit down and be objective for once.....

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerianization:

Phyna for be alpha female but Groovy happened to her

She’s still the only alpha female on the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
rainluv:

Yea...he looks 13
angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sheggz fought for him, infact the deep rooted hatred Adekunle has for Sheggz started from when Adekunle won hoh before their merger and Sheggz fought for Groovy's name not to be put up for nomination yet Adekunle did and fight ensued between them. I remember Sheggz telling Adekunle..you put Groovy up just because you don't like me.

It's allowed and ok to put people you don't like or vibe with up,or didn't Sheggs repay same gestures to Adekunle by constantly nominating him during Nomination session....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sanqa:
I think I would have liked shella if they had started like this...being able to stay apart and working with other housemates, like today

They take corrections.... they heeded to biggy's warning obviously

But we can't wait for them to come back together after tasks. We like them like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
dominique:

What a screamer from outside the 18 yard box

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
I just don't understand why he is hell bent on the comparison
LotaTee:
I don't see why you're comparing Laycon and Adekunle when they've never gone head-to-head in tasks. Or is there another Laycon in the house at the moment? Enough with the silly comparisons. Both are talented, amazing people, don't set them up for drags.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Nozino post=116665601/quote]
ma gba fun! angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
softvio:

Lol
All this hate speech on Phyna is absolutely funny

Rest, she's been getting away with alot, it's good people have started tabling her matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:

Look at how you’re shaming another woman.

If Ekuke goes through half of what Phyna went through, she will die.

Still doesn’t change the fact that the picture of Phyna was an edited screenshot taken from a video and that of Ekuke is an IG pic.

Don’t allow your hate consume and turn you to a bitter woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
JBoss25:

Rest, she's been getting away with alot, it's good people have started tabling her matter

Unfortunately for you, there’s nothing to table

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Nozino post=116665601][/quote]
Don't be like Bella that will initiate gbas and when they give her gbos, she will start forming victim.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
If phyna wins ,she really deserves its ,because she built her fanbase by herself , it is just of recent celebrities started supporting her

But you see Bryan and Bella, they paid almost all the influencers, bloggers and celebrities in nigeria before coming into the house ,belle's own is even the worst

It will be a very big shame if bella is not top 2 ,after all the noise hype and paying everybody.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Nozino post=116665840][/quote] such a weak troll sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
If I nr Stan Phyna,

Who I for Stan?

Who?

Phyna spices, thank you oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Dom can handle herself and she is doing that already.......cheesy grin cheesy

Na so I see am grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
omotolly22:
If phyna wins ,she really deserves its ,because she built her fanbase by herself , it is just of recent celebrities started supporting her

But you see Bryan and Bella, they paid almost all the influencers, bloggers and celebrities in nigeria before coming into the house ,belle's own is even the worst

It will be a very big shame if bella is not top 2 ,after all the noise hype and paying everybody.

Both of them paid everyone payable.

But God decided to anoint Phyna.

Nobody can play with Grace

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
omotolly22:

Sharrap!!
Can you just campaign for your useless fave and leave Bryann alone

Because some persons here said he paid influencers you too will come here and type nonsense...

Bryann is a very likable person and he also built his own fan base from the scratch...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I don't think Groovy has issues with anyone though, However, if you watch his DS today he was just so tired of Sheggz and Bella constant unnecessary fight hence his reaction....

I think Groovy should have had a convo with Sheggz about his unnecessary constant fights over things that he shouldn't be involving himself in as his guy though.......

E no need

(1) (2) (3) ... (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.