Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954063 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Welcome. I've always wanted to ask you, why aren't you guys promoting Bryann's songs? This time 2 years ago, awa fierce don turn national anthem keh. Una sure say una get chance to win this 100M like this?

They started hyping that dude hours before the show started. We all thought he will be wow on the show, but mmmmhhhh......

For me I'm disappointed at his display on the show so far. Still searching for that wow factor about him. Even Bella with all the rudeness adds more value to the show than Bri.

I'm not a hater, just stating the fact!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It can also infer miscarriage or normal okoto and not a word taken in its literal sense. The accusation is even difficult to substantiate

You dey accuse person of abortion without any verifiable evidence you must think all of us got our degree for banana republic.

kiss kiss

If it was to infer miscarriage, then your taking care of her niece narrative was a false equivalence. Hope you know that?

After miscarriage or abortion, person still dey get pikin, Agbado Republic graduate?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please what is going on in bbn house when it’s the wager presentation kindly update thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
AwkaFinest:

They started hyping that dude hours before the show started. We all thought he will be wow on the show, but mmmmhhhh......

For me I'm disappointed at his display on the show so far. Still searching for that wow factor about him. Even Bella with adds more value to the show.

Thank you for stating fact my love. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
as thread has become boring...

seems what is left now is some of you throwing insults at your favs

smh...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I remember watching it aunty she did not use the word abortion and you cannot even infer that she had an abortion it could be a miscarriage or even circumstance of her taking care of her niece and likening it to being pregnant without giving birth. I don't get why they are even twisting it to mean an abortion.

The Groovy situation is clear your fave opened his mouth to say that he got close to Phyna and Amaka and wanted to be the BBC among them and that he was the one coming to Phyna's bed side he even reiterated it two nights ago in level 3. Groovy came for Phyna he vindicated her and said he owes Beauty no loyalty there is nothing dishonest about it.
The videos are on twitter and Youtube she did not beg him to manage her they still twisted her words again.
If you believed what Groovy said that day then you don't watch the show. He even said there was never anything between him and Beauty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
AwkaFinest:

For me I'm disappointed at his display on the show so far. Still searching for that wow factor about him. Even Bella with all the rudeness adds more value to the show than Bri.

When we tell them they paid influencers, they will call us liars.

Brayn was legit trending before he got on stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If it was to infer miscarriage, then your taking care of her niece narrative was a false equivalence. Hope you know that?

After miscarriage or abortion, person still dey get pikin, Agbado Republic graduate?
No it's not because some words can be figurative did you not do figures of speech? I said it could be anything hence the examples I gave
Go and learn figures of speech aunty agbado republic student that doesn't know how to understand use of words. Have you not come across situations where women who did not give birth to kids but raised them could qualify for using terms like I got pregnant for you because of the bond we share even though I did not birth you. Save yourself the argument and go study what I told you to even proverbs,idioms and so on exist for a reason. It's same as when a husband says he is pregnant alongside his wife even though in the literal sense he is not the one carrying the pregnancy but has lived through the experience with his wife.
Agbado republic student go and learn.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
if you want to yab me come to my mention and don't give me any side remarks!

i used to be somewhat judgmental too until God opened my eyes. all those insulating rubbish about phyna and the abortion are clearly unwise.

abortion is a sensitive issue irrespective of your opinion. and your judgements don't mean shitt cos it's not your right to judge phyna.

life is one hell of a joke sometimes! someone who aborted 10 times would go on and marry a good man while someone who married a virgin might go on to marry a wicked man , still cry day and night for a child.

that aside, you hear men call single mothers all sort of vile names under the sun, like they are not human beings. they call them second hand, not worthy of marriage. why una no praise those women and give dem award?

men will act innocent, like they are not the ones impregnating these girls. some will shout "raw na sweet". then later go and force,manipulate and blackmail them to have abortion cos they are not ready.

women are getting wise now. i stand with my fellow women, Bleep society! they will still laugh at you when the boy who got you pregnant maltreats you.

na God be judge. anyway abstain from sex and use protection cos a lot have died during abortion. i stand with phyna and she will rise.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:

If you believed what Groovy said that day then you don't watch the show. He even said there was never anything between him and Beauty
Go and sit down did he say it or not? How do you know he was being dishonest when the camera is not on Groovy 24/7?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Missfree:
This thread is so toxic i mean very toxic. Pls who have link to share for bbn WhatsApp update. I can’t be reading so many hurtful words here all in the name of been a fan of someone
Don’t take them too serious because they’re paid agents, they will soon fadeaway grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na Una trend before Una climb stage even without anyone knowing who Bryan was,

Na Una still dy shalaye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:
if you want to yab me come to my mention and don't give me any side remarks!

i used to be somewhat judgmental too until God opened my eyes. all those insulating rubbish about phyna and the abortion are clearly unwise.

abortion is a sensitive issue irrespective of your opinion. and your judgements don't mean shitt cos it's not your right to judge phyna.

life is one hell of a joke sometimes! someone who aborted 10 times would go on and marry a good man while someone who married a virgin might go on to marry a wicked man , still cry day and night for a child.

that aside, you hear men call single women all sort of vile names under the sun, like they are not human beings. they call them second hand, not worthy of marriage. why una no praise those women and give dem award?

men will act innocent, like they are not the ones impregnating these girls. some will shout "raw na sweet". then later go and force,manipulate and blackmail them to have abortion cos they are not ready.

women are getting wise now. i stand with my fellow women, Bleep society! they will still laugh at you when the boy who got you pregnant maltreats you.

na God be judge. anyway abstain from sex and use protection cos a lot have died during abortion. i stand with phyna and she will rise.

I stand by what I said too anybody accusing someone on a reality show of committing an abortion without any verifiable or substantial fact/proof is a dunce.

A big dunce and lunatic I must add. An issue as sensitive as abortion is what grown adults are labelling someone on a reality show when they have little or no proof to that effect or how her lifestyle was prior to the show is alarming and disheartening. Abortion is not what you accuse someone of performing without proof its sheer stupidity and downright silly because the same words could be used to infer multiple things.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bryan - Overall best in Paying Influencers

Bella - Best in paying Influencers

Chi chi- Best in Trying to buy Nengi’s Fanbase by paying “VIP” Ningas.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
if you are a woman and you are among those insulting phyna , shaming and demeaning her then SHAME ON YOU!

how many times have you seen a man shame his fellow man who got a girl pregnant and had her do abortion?

dem go even hail the guy , praise am for "eating his share" and "leave her for street".

shame on you! i stand with phyna.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Manage me and womb burial ground FC have started again with their shalaye grin grin

Bryann this Bryann that
Yet he don't have content grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
ItisHi:
join in or STFU angry
God forbid, gat no time and energy for that grin. I will just go with the second option wc is to keep quiet and watch grin. More supercommando to ur energy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

No it's not because some words can be figurative did you not do figures of speech? I said it could be anything hence the examples I gave
Go and learn figures of speech aunty agbado republic student that doesn't know how to understand use of words. Have you not come across situations where women who did not give birth to kids but raised them could qualify for using terms like I got pregnant for you because of the bond we share even though I did not birth you. Save yourself the argument and go study what I told you to even proverbs,idioms and so on exist for a reason. It's same as when a husband says he is pregnant alongside his wife even though in the literal sense he is not the one carrying the pregnancy but has lived through the experience with his wife.
Agbado republic student go and learn.

Learn punctuation marks and their uses, reconstruct this post and we might have a real conversation, if you aren't way too absorbed in your out of the butt conclusions.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Learn punctuation marks and their uses, reconstruct this post and we might have a real conversation, if you aren't way too absorbed in your out of the butt conclusions.
Go and learn figures of speech student of agbado republic we are not writing in English language for scores here.
You understood everything I posted if you did not even adding punctuation marks to the post will not help you comprehend them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Go and sit down did he say it or not? How do you know he was being dishonest when the camera is not on Groovy 24/7?
I know he was being dishonest because just before that party they were discussing the terms of engaging other people, like are we dancing with other people? Just one example. How do you set those terms if there is no relationship?
But then again, if there was no relationship between them, then it means he has nothing with Phyna grin coz all I see is them kissing, one cooking for the other, same things he did with Beauty.
I sometimes wonder why people choose to deny the undeniable. That makes the topic to strrrrretch when you could just have killed it by ignoring
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Remove my honorable’s name from your mouth make I nr start again.

Which one is 'honourable'? Is it the one that EFCC collected Jeep that a married man bought for her or another one, because I don't get.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Something that has video evidence leave Nairaland and go and watch everything Groovy said as well as what she actually said when the show started.
I don't defend without facts it can never be me keep telling yourself that it doesn't change the situation because when they come out of the house they will still say the same thing.

You have tried, abeg.
People can believe what they want to believe.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Weger task presentation

Phyna is not looking comfortable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Beze992:

Which one is 'honourable'? Is it the one that EFCC collected Jeep that a married man bought for her or another one, because I don't get.

Were you on Mars when she was appointed as an SSA to the Bayelsa state Government ?

Rest! Hater of beautiful things.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
You people can't be serious. grin grin grin grin

When it was konkolo Bella and her family getting scrutinised and dragged, it was fun and housemates can be dragged because they signed up for it but e reach your fave turn, na "toxic", "unfair", "heartbreaking". Don't take it personal una. grin grin grin

Both teams must continue(if you stop to pepper me, tfu.) tongue tongue

Omo, everyone must collect, no toxicity in this thread abeg, it's mad fun

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wager presentation starting now!

First speaker: Sheggz

Second speaker: Groovy

Third speaker: Daniella

Fourth speaker: Dotun
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Phyna might cry if they fail this task

I pray they deliver it for her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:

I know he was being dishonest because just before that party they were discussing the terms of engaging other people, like are we dancing with other people? Just one example. How do you set those terms if there is no relationship?
But then again, if there was no relationship between them, then it means he has nothing with Phyna grin coz all I see is them kissing, one cooking for the other, same things he did with Beauty.
I sometimes wonder why people choose to deny the undeniable. That makes the topic to strrrrretch when you could just have killed it by ignoring
He has nothing with Phyna that is why many Phynation members don't rate the ship they go their separate ways after the show.
I reiterated what Groovy said when he gets out of the house you can ask him afterall none of us watched him 24/7 all the time to disprove his statement only Beauty and the crew can.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
If e easy, make married man buy you Jeep na.

Abi you nr like jeep?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
seasy:

You have tried, abeg.
People can believe what they want to believe.
Thank you.
BBNaija back and forths dey tire me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Weger task presentation

Phyna started well

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.