Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962628 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
You people can't be serious. grin grin grin grin

When it was konkolo Bella and her family getting scrutinised and dragged, it was fun and housemates can be dragged because they signed up for it but e reach your fave turn, na "toxic", "unfair", "heartbreaking". Don't take it personal una. grin grin grin

Both teams must continue(if you stop to pepper me, tfu.) tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy... laugh wan kill me

Sheggz is boring?
Someone with a strike, a double punishment and a toxic ship?
How many house altercations now.... and counting?

I truly doubt if that person knows the. meaning of the word cheesy

Can you read pass a page without the guy's name coming up in one way or the other?... ok I think this is just trolling

Sheggz could be many things unpleasant but that!
LOL in LD, Ọzọ was participating actively in tasks, had ship wahala, sports guru etc but people labeled him boring. BBNaija fans are always biased.
Still on still Bryann is not boring, the fact that he is not involved in fights and the rest does not make him boring.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Missfree:
you are just making things difficult for phyna you can like your favorite without involving someone else
The guy is an irritant na him type dey do website voting then come here and be yarning dust insulting other people in the name of defending Phyna. Is it in two weeks to the finale that somebody that calls himself a fan will be setting Phyna up for drags instead of hyping her alone and getting IUC's for voting.
Even Phyna's handler has warned against dragging but focusing on Phyna alone but the likes of nozino nor dey hear word.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dannyxy:
Hello….

No peace for the wicked….

We dey today again…

Where una dey, since una no wan get sense, you go low I go lower, las las they lock the thread…

My lockdown energy don show…

Trigger guard…. check

Cartridge…….. check

Front aparture …. Check

Back aparture…. check

Magazine…. Check

Whewww, who be Werey, who dey who dey who dey

We don show…. grin

Chest bea***

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ordinary small vawyolence , vibrants dem begin to Shalaye

Nozino nice job

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:
My fave is from a Godly home where both parents were joined in Holy matrimony.

Unlike some people whose fave’s mother was sleeping around without getting married and ended up with 2kids for 2 different men
one person i know that fall into this narrative is nengi, i hope am wrong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ibukzy:
Ordinary small vawyolence , vibrants dem begin to Shalaye

Nozino nice job

cheesy grin grin

Buh it's your teammates calling for peace nau shocked

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

i really have no ideal why people would mock phyna by her past life. she had aborted gave you no right to used it against her and this is the reason why God said don't judge!

need i remind you when the city of Jericho was destroyed, it was just one person who got out alive? a prostitute, a whoore !

you insulting her, are you 100% certain a child from your generations to come after you are gone from the world won't commit abortion even though you didn't do so during your lifetime?

i hope phyna wins ! so she could get her life together, turn things good for herself so she won't be in circumstances that led her to those abortions.

how many orphans have you cared or fed for? since you cared so much about past abortions of your fellow woman!

Thank you for this post.

But, sincerely, don't give them what they're looking for. They make comments like this for people to react, especially Phynation and random neutrals. What we have learnt to do is to ignore. We are only here to support our fave till she wins the money.

So, sweet baby, ignore them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
hartopher76:
one person i know that fall into this narrative is nengi, i hope am wrong.

Remove my honorable’s name from your mouth make I nr start again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You people twisted what she said because she did not literally use the word abortion. She said it on the second day the show started I remember watching it and for my mind I was like aunty don too over talk dey misyarn nonsense about pregnancy and not giving birth she never even claimed abortion, it could be the niece she is taking care of as the child she got pregnant with but never gave birth to. Stop misyarning and saying rubbish that was how people were claiming Phyna begged Groovy to manage her until they played the video and that was not what she said.

You are not being honest about Phyna and her story sha…at all
This is with regards to the stories she told and with her Groophy situation
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dannyxy:
Hello….

No peace for the wicked….

We dey today again…

Where una dey, since una no wan get sense, you go low I go lower, las las they lock the thread…

My lockdown energy don show…

Trigger guard…. check

Cartridge…….. check

Front aparture …. Check

Back aparture…. check

Magazine…. Check

Whewww, who be Werey, who dey who dey who dey

We don show…. grin

Welcome. I've always wanted to ask you, why aren't you guys promoting Bryann's songs? This time 2 years ago, awa fierce don turn national anthem keh. Una sure say una get chance to win this 100M like this?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You don't want Nhazeru to deal with them angry angry

grin cheesy cheesy she doesn't have to say a thing. cheesy

The subject matter is a sensitive one... otherwise I for turn my face the other way.... or join sef.

Also My teamie was out numbered, the attack was bothering on bullying grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
fitzmayowa:

When are you going to jump into the vawulence train na If a mod could do it you know you can too.....cheesy grin cheesy
Fitz alakoba grin they will just murder me on the train.......if you get am you go know say u get am na.....but mba I no get am for body cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fans of Baby Brii our brother,

How you doing? (In Wendy Williams voice)

Tueh

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

You are not being honest about Phyna and her story sha…at all
This is with regards to the stories she told and with her Groophy situation
I remember watching it aunty she did not use the word abortion and you cannot even infer that she had an abortion it could be a miscarriage or even circumstance of her taking care of her niece and likening it to being pregnant without giving birth. I don't get why they are even twisting it to mean an abortion.

The Groovy situation is clear your fave opened his mouth to say that he got close to Phyna and Amaka and wanted to be the BBC among them and that he was the one coming to Phyna's bed side he even reiterated it two nights ago in level 3. Groovy came for Phyna he vindicated her and said he owes Beauty no loyalty there is nothing dishonest about it.
The videos are on twitter and Youtube she did not beg him to manage her they still twisted her words again.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
EmmyCC:

LOL in LD, Ọzọ was participating actively in tasks, had ship wahala, sports guru etc but people labeled him boring. BBNaija fans are always biased.
Still on still Bryann is not boring, the fact that he is not involved in fights and the rest does not make him boring.

cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
I don’t like this new Tatianatu.

I remember when we were teammates stanning Wueen T.

I want that old Tatiana back.

Cc sweetpink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I remember watching it aunty she did not use the word abortion and you cannot even infer that she had an abortion it could be a miscarriage or even circumstance of her taking care of her niece and likening it to being pregnant without giving birth. I don't get why they are even twisting it to mean an abortion.

The Groovy situation is clear your fave opened his mouth to say that he got close to Phyna and Amaka and wanted to be the BBC among them and that he was the one coming to Phyna's bed side he even reiterated it two nights ago in level 3. Groovy came for Phyna he vindicated her and said he owes Beauty no loyalty there is nothing dishonest about it.

Again, untrue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
carammel:

We all saw how much Racheal moved towards Ade, he saw her moves but he didn’t act on it, funnily Giddy called Ade’s attention to her moves one night, Racheal knew Ade wasn’t seeing her “like that” and she freed him and moved to three-timing Giddy who was lurking around and ready to pounce. They started on a lowkey, when Ade developed some interest, he saw that Giddy and the babe were already close, Giddy was his guy and it was normal to ask but Giddy being a coward denied Racheal. Ebuka cast the two of them and that was how Ade knew the two were having something, he reacted by drifting away from her totally, he couldn’t stand their lies.

If Giddy was there and Adekunle wanted to be petty, he would be and Racheal would oblige him.

All the time he wasn’t talking to her, she was always seeking his attention until he gave in to her from the night of their tecno win and sealed it with last night rocking.

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy grin grin

Buh it's your teammates calling for peace nau shocked

Don’t worry, hand go soon meet Bella. Then it will be combine effort from all fanbase.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Again, untrue

Something that has video evidence leave Nairaland and go and watch everything Groovy said as well as what she actually said when the show started.
I don't defend without facts it can never be me keep telling yourself that it doesn't change the situation because when they come out of the house they will still say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz is really amazing. lipsrsealed

Pregnant without giving birth = taking care of her niece. grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Don’t worry, hand go soon meet Bella. Then it will be combine effort from all fanbase.

Because I stated the obvious. grin cheesy

No vex oooo, leave my Bella alone. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You sef grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

It can also infer miscarriage or normal okoto and not a word taken in its literal sense. The accusation is even difficult to substantiate

You dey accuse person of abortion without any verifiable evidence you must think all of us got our degree for banana republic.

kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Something that has video evidence leave Nairaland and go and watch everything Groovy said as well as what she actually said when the show started.
I don't defend without facts it can never be me keep telling yourself that it doesn't change the situation because when they come out of the house they will still say the same thing.

You are the one changing the stories to suit you
We have heard seen soo many videos nah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

You are the one changing the stories to suit you
We have heard seen soo many videos nah
And which of them did I change or did Groovy not open his mouth to say he wanted to be their BBC, slept on Phyna's bed, started liking her the week she helped him on their wager etc. So which narrative did I change?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Biggie: Doyin, chi chi, chomzy, bella n Rachel. Pls stand! Big brother will like to know what support u put in to achieving your wager task for d week.

Ladies; moral support biggie

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

The subject matter is a sensitive one... otherwise I for turn my face the other way.... or join sef.

Also My teamie was out numbered, the attack was bothering on bullying grin

I get you but that'd be a personal reservation for you because on this thread, lines have been blurred and crossed. lipsrsealed

He was doing well sha grin cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Onyi99:

You sef grin grin

I just dey look am. Wetin stanship go cause, big brother no go fit handle am. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
How do you defend a serial abortionist

When
- She wasn't raped
- She got knocked up multiple times
- She didn't want kids and felt the best thing
to do was take herself to the abortion clinic

Those are mistakes, it's okay to admit that your fave isn't perfect, it's okay cheesy

The problem is deluding yourself to believing she is and attacking us for not agreeing with you

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
damiviolet:

Fitz alakoba grin they will just murder me on the train.......if you get am you go know say u get am na.....but mba I no get am for body cheesy

It means pe you have not been learning ke, with Comrade Gee.zeem, E.eghe, bear, hawk, Am.ya, Car.mel, Two.clans and datigbo you suppose don sabi na, oya lemme pay for ya tuition into school of vawulence......cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.