Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963776 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
ItisHi:
you want go personal?? Dont start what you cant finish oo. grin cheesy

Can’t someone state an observation again?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:
My fave is from a Godly home where both parents were joined in Holy matrimony.

Unlike some people whose fave’s mother was sleeping around without getting married and ended up with 2kids for 2 different men
still better than sleeping around with dirty Benin drunkards for 500 500. cheesy grin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
If your Fave father didn’t pay bride price,

Leave the thread!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:
You want to shame Phyna yet your fave was born out of wedlock to a Sugar mummy waist trainer wearing woman whose only highlight is trying to seduce innocent young boys on the glam.

Tueh!!!

Wetin be this ? grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Onyi99:

The werey Want me to reply him grin grin
Fear no go let you Na

Abeg inflation affect una short time price?

Na still ₦500 or e don increase grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Unlike some people whose fave’s mother was sleeping around without getting married and ended up with 2kids for 2 different men
Stop this nonsense it's unnecessary.

Stop dragging people anyhow for stating a different opinion from you.
At this point Phyna does not need defending she needs votes nobody will change their mind because of what you are posting. It's derailing the thread

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Can’t someone state an observation again?
then she should be ready for more observations cheesy grin first to do no dey pain o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
This thread is so toxic i mean very toxic. Pls who have link to share for bbn WhatsApp update. I can’t be reading so many hurtful words here all in the name of been a fan of someone
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:
You want to shame Phyna yet your fave was born out of wedlock to a Sugar mummy waist trainer wearing woman whose only highlight is trying to seduce innocent young boys on the glam.

Tueh!!!
Ah abeg rest must you go low and start dragging people's parents because of a reality show that will soon end is it everything you say? Some of you Phynation are not helping Phyna at all just bringing stupid drags and unnecessary hates to her. This is totally unnecessary

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
hartopher76:

Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky by amehdave(m): 1:03pm
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky has declared that his soul mate is Big Brother Naija season 7 housemate, Groovy.

He said that he came to the realisation after...https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/16/groovy-is-my-soul-mate-i-cant-wait-to-be-with-him-bobrisky/ someone should help me confirm this.
Bobrisky of all people shocked This is confirming that Groovy actually eats men's ass as people have been speculating!! Bobrisky has stylishly exposed his customer as usual!! grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
My Guy Danny boy dn run.

Me way stan Tacha

Stan Nengi

Stan Maria

Nai Una wan carry play.

Nr be today we start to drag.

It’s all good sha. Love and light to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pepper them Big Baby Bri …

Dem never chi chumchin … cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mayhem1:
The person even supports Bryann, but i'm sure safarigirl no fine reach that level though
That's not Safari haba cheesy

Safari's photo used to be on her profile years back but una done too pressure the babe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

you are just making things difficult for phyna you can like your favorite without involving someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jchi9876: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Adekunle's last name should be "Basically"

This dude can use that word 1mil times a day
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
ItisHi:
trash upon trash. Bryann wasn't born out of wedlock and even if he is I am sure everyone can agree it's better than killing your own child not once but twice. You stan a serial abortionist and you still open that your loudmouth and spill trash.
You lots are also childish and hypocritical, saying trash about someone because of a reality show something she may have said by misyarning or out of context is what you are twisting by labelling her an abortionist.
Tueh you are no different from him opening your loudmouths anf spilling trash too.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
For the record..
Nozino was the first to drag Bryann's mum and I only returned the Favour( two can play the game grin)

But I will stop now because it involves the housemates innocent parents but anybody that comes for my fave mother go still collect sha...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You lots are also childish and hypocritical, saying trash about someone because of a reality show something she may have said by misyarning or out of context is what you are twisting by labelling her an abortionist.
Tueh you are no different from him opening your loudmouths anf spilling trash too.
I am not Nozino that says rubbish because of banter. Phyna is a serial abortionist. She said it herself na or you no dey watch your fave. You fit be those Twitter watcher sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
dominique:

Unbanned

Hah i was banned before ??

Thank you maam
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin
ItisHi:
this one is obsessed with Dannxxy grin everyday Dannyboy. Omo you are a grown man na. Quote him directly so he can give you attention. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Tueh!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Onyi99:
For the record..
It was Nozino was the first to drag Bryann's mum and I only returned the Favour( two can play the game grin)

But I will stop now because it involves the housemates innocent parents but anybody that comes for my fave mother go still collect sha...
I would not blame you and I agree with you it is people like nozino that will be bringing drags for Phyna then will say that they are defending whereas they are yarning nonsense.

You have sense jaare the dragging is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
The level of trolling on this thread is heartbreaking
What? how ? I mean why?
I have been really busy these past few days,tried catching up today but all I see is abuse,hate,even to the extent of tracing And dragging families of the housemates cry Make it make sense please
It's really not necessary to be factual
For all we know,these housemates may even end up being best friends in future
It's okay not to like a particular housemate but people are taking it too personal.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Hmmmmmmnnnn! Haaaaaaa! Huhhuh!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
ItisHi:
I am not Nozino that says rubbish because of banter. Phyna is a serial abortionist. She said it herself na or you no dey watch your fave. You fit be those Twitter watcher sha.
You people twisted what she said because she did not literally use the word abortion. She said it on the second day the show started I remember watching it and for my mind I was like aunty don too over talk dey misyarn nonsense about pregnancy and not giving birth she never even claimed abortion, it could be the niece she is taking care of as the child she got pregnant with but never gave birth to. Stop misyarning and saying rubbish that was how people were claiming Phyna begged Groovy to manage her until they played the video and that was not what she said.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
empress101:

When biggie announced them as overall winners for "Lush hair task" , three of them started mocking abi taunting Phyna'group and was like ; "You guys shud just manage the consolation, just manage, we dash you"....

I thought they made the snide comments to Chichis group. Cause she was pained by it, and Phyna added that Sheggs too didn't find it funny.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Missfree:
you are just making things difficult for phyna you can like your favorite without involving someone else

I decided to reply only you.

I’m sure you’re not new to BBN.

At this stage, no one is unstanning their chosen hm. If you don’t drag people when they come for your fave, you may lose the votes from neutrals who aren’t too involved with BBN.

If they come here and the only thing they read about an HM are false narratives from heaters of beautiful things, most of them will develop a certain animosity towards the HM. Most times this happens subconsciously.

I’m tired of Bryan’s 3 fans dragging Phyna here. I like Bryan and I don’t enjoy trolling him. But I will if I’m pushed.

If we want peace in this thread, let all party wave a white flag.

#Peace.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Adekunle can sit on my face forever kiss
I saw a very hot side of him last night's pool party that I can never resist embarassed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Onyi99:
For the record..
Nozino was the first to drag Bryann's mum and I only returned the Favour( two can play the game grin)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Onyi99:

Short time 500 grin
Ha! Coming from a lady shocked SMH
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dannyxy:
Hello….

No peace for the wicked….

We dey today again…

Where una dey, since una no wan get sense, you go low I go lower, las las they lock the thread…

My lockdown energy don show…

Trigger guard…. check

Cartridge…….. check

Front aparture …. Check

Back aparture…. check

Magazine…. Check

Whewww, who be Werey, who dey who dey who dey

We don show…. grin

RIDE ON COMRADE....WE DEY UR BACK!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Who deeeyyyyyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.