Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944406 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Samueltemi337:
So Na 7% phynation fit give dotun grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You are welcome kiss

Have a blessed week
Thank you dear.
Have a great week kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He should take me, I can blossom too. cheesy kiss
Change your name to blossomhawk or Hawkblossom cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
EmmyCC:

No matter how they want to paint Bella bad. She's a good girl and that's on Factos.

FACTS!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Abeg its Phyna's handler alone that declared for Dotun oo.
Phynation shared their votes most voted for Adekunle and Hermes. I gave Hermes my votes because of sweetpink and I think Hermes likes Phyna as a friend they vibe well too.

That is what I was implying....the fact that the handler officially posted didn't mean theose voting her will ote dotun..
U just buttressed my point

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO I supported Phyna since day one on this show.
My first comment on this thread was for Phyna I didn't even know she would get the kind of support she is getting now.
When the Groovy thing happened I still renewed my stanship for Phyna despite cracks in the fanbase but Phyna carry grace for head and Phynation stood by her and the fanbase is standing strong. Phyna worked for the support she got on this show nor be bandwagon do anything.
So you and others who support Phyna are organic, but those who support Bryann are bandwagoners? grin
Na only Phyna work for her support, the other housemates no work for their own. Una go dey alright las las

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geezeem:

Na wetin I ask oooo.... waiting for answer cheesy

Maybe NozinoGroup from who dey Street cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:
Adekunle and Hermes hardly top twitter popularity charts because their fans concentrate more on voting than winning useless polls!
Make we clap for ourselves Abeg!!!
We too much!!!

U ehn ....later u gi dey curse adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
If Sheggz leaves the show before the finale, Bella would easily win the show unexpectedly grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lauryn41:
Sheggz in bottom 3

Bastard
Bastard ke

Sheggz thief your biscuit??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Onyi99:

If we are been honest here, he actually does..
Most people whose faves weren't up for eviction voted for Hermes and Adekunle.

So for Sheggz to have up to 17% he is a contender..
I’m not disputing that fact but Hermes and Adekunle are stronger!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

My first comment on this thread was for Phyna I didn't even know she would get the kind of support she is getting now.
When the Groovy thing happened I still renewed my stanship for Phyna despite cracks in the fanbase but Phyna carry grace for head and Phynation stood by her and the fanbase is standing strong. Phyna worked for the support she got on this show nor be bandwagon do anything.

Funny, Phyna that trended first night she came on the show, na who you say no get bandwagon? Phyna wey dem pay influencers to trend her for first couple of weeks?

I like how you guys have no self awareness whatsoever.

When I came here, I put Bryann as one of my faves here, I like who I like, and I came here and said Bryann reminded me of a younger Cross.

There is a whole anti-Bryann Bandwagon, that have chosen Phyna as their winner. You too you're in a bandwagon, so, if Phyna wins, it is still a bandwagon. Bandwagon is bandwagon, anyhow you think it came about. It is still a bandwagon.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

even after she said she'll rape somebody? Says alot about you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Olodo24:
I voted Bryann the week Chomzy lost cos she's bitter. But I don't think Bryann is that great. I just like him.

Sharrap!!
You don't think he is that great but I actually think he is grin

So who cares?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Giel:
On thing I love about Bella, one thing I really respect about her is her honesty.
No matter what she speaks her truth. No over calculation. Just honesty and the cards can fall where they may.

I love it.
And she's always grateful too. That's nice.

Absolutely! kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Must couples eat together? Their plates look dirty. I don't like eating with anyone, I will get irritated.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
nazablossom:

Espionage things grin
Welldone!

Good evening and welcome back Drake! gringrin
grin grin grin
Thank you! Seems there hasn't been much to banter about this season judging by the number of pages on here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Those complaining about Bryann (I don't understand why, he was not even up this) its simple really. Nobody is asking you why you like your fave, no one cares. Why are you so bothered about why people like him? Give it a rest already, we don't need to explain anything to you. Just mind your business.
Alternatively you can vote as much for your fave as we do. Looking at this week's result, y'all are still playing grin. And if you continue like this, don't expect us to play with you.
You can cry all you want, but don't expect any sympathy. Your fave will go home if you don't vote. Its as simple as that. Whichever team votes more will get a winner, simple. Its a level playing ground, use it wisely

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vicicey:
If Sheggz leaves the show before the finale, Bella would easily win the show unexpectedly grin

God abeg o cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Shakushaku1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
missidy:
Must couples eat together? Their plates look dirty. I don't like eating with anyone, I will get irritated.

Who asked��

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mayhem1:
even after she said she'll rape somebody? Says alot about you
Keep quiet and go and watch the video again she was telling Christy O how she deals with harrassment and she said she tells them to stay off if they don't she will accuse them of rape.
That statement alone will make a man run since most of them nor dey hear word to stop. In the rape part Groovy said we will burn and destroy the house they chuckled, Phyna said she would have raped him if it were not for her period the guy laughed rest abeg. Is Phyna silly with words yes she is has she raped anybody or accused anyone of rape no she hasn't.
It says a lot about your comprehension.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chichi is trying to play I'm the most hated card......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

What I meant when I said he'd have some people restless and grumpy. Calm down, love. kiss

Laugh wan finish me cheesy

The pain of watching Doyin on the stage after floating for a week, while failed footballer remains on the show can be quite depressing cheesy

Continue to extend your love and light grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
The Ekuke's and the Ikoyi's .
Lol.
Looking like the Haves and Have nots couple kinda thing.
If Only the Ekuke's played a non-condescending game.
See as Bella be like who get sense.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
I am asking. Looking at Shella and Groophy eating that eba and okra is irritating.
Shakushaku1:

Who asked��
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
safarigirl:

You people don't know what this show is about

It is about viewers connecting with a housemate's personality. Who deserves to win is subjective, not objective. You cannot declare that one person deserves more than another. It is not possible.

You have your deserving, I have my own

You see that thing that you said he is very likeable and hard to hate on, it is because he has a great personality that many of us either connect with or enjoy watching. Some other housemates are cool too, likeable too, but harder to connect with.

I don't know what you are using to say who deserves to win, but by any and all metrics, CHOMZY would have fit winning material. How come she was evicted? Why did she not have fanbase?

She won sponsored tasks, she was in a ship, she was the life of the party. What else will you use on your own "Most deserving" list that she did not tick?

As long as una no vote Chomzy, you cannot say someone is less deserving of winning the show. You wouldn't vote for that person, doesn't make them undeserving of winning the show.

If Bryann wins, it is because people liked him enough to go all out for him. Do the same for whoever you choose as your own winner.
you don finish am..

They keep mentioning deserving winners, if the matrix they use in deciding their winner is not what is the standard…

Chomzy should be winning this season by a landslide.

On a show that deals with connections to a personality as the core, people want to use side attractions like winning task to always determine winners…. “Task in bbn is a bloody side attraction “ when will you guys accept it, people connecting to your personality is the major determinant of winning, and it’s deserving. Entertainment is subjective, some like music, some comedy, some drama, like how people pick their own entertainment and force it the general accepted is funny… Bryann has thoroughly entertained me this season, and if he wasn’t here this season, I would be watching this season like I did not pay attention to last season.

Task can never be a determinant because they every one has their strengths, and as long as you reflect and ace your area of strength you have done well, assuming there majorly was music task like it was during laycon season, Bryann could and would be having “A” flawless record in winning task, but as we may have it, physical task are more this season, and it’s not his strength, so typical he would not well in them, if Bryann was failing in music task, then you people might have a point, but he bloody aced all music task, all boxes ticked to be a winner relationship and game wise he has ticked , he has, and I call it that he win shine so much this week….

Any other thing anybody says is hate bandwagon, plus indecisiveness worrying some people..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bella fans just shamefully shut up on this thread ,all the celebrities in the nigeria supported her ,after paying everyone

I thought she will have at least 70% votes

But from the bottom 3 result ,it is obvious she didn't have more than 21 %

What a shame and waste of resources

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
It is, but only with a small percentage difference
fijiano202:
don't think so ooo. 65% among 3 people is higher
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
DrakeBlend:

grin grin grin
Thank you! Seems there hasn't been much to banter about this season judging by the number of pages on here
Nothing much at all. The show is interesting so far, but it's like a lot of people have lost interest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
The vawulence on this thread is gradually coming up, we need more of it.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
safarigirl:

Funny, Phyna that trended first night she came on the show, na who you say no get bandwagon? Phyna wey dem pay influencers to trend her for first couple of weeks?

I like how you guys have no self awareness whatsoever.

When I came here, I put Bryann as one of my faves here, I like who I like, and I came here and said Bryann reminded me of a younger Cross.

There is a whole anti-Bryann Bandwagon, that have chosen Phyna as their winner. You too you're in a bandwagon, so, if Phyna wins, it is still a bandwagon. Bandwagon is bandwagon, anyhow you think it came about. It is still a bandwagon.
Aunty Phyna trended for being funny and her intimidating/strong personality nor be bandwagon anything most of the comments were not even in support of her but laughing at the words she was saying in the house about herself. Phyna brought conversations to herself hence the trend. She did not trend because she looked like somebody.
She worked for the support she got and being up early for nomination helped her too.
The people stanning her today most of them did not even notice her in week 1.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alfredex:
Shegzz fc really tried 18% really strong in the sense others averaging 22% and also Bella was up too... I want sheggz gone next Sunday , Bella would stand a good chance for the prize... Well done sheggz fc

Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.