Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955184 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

I’m not disputing that fact but Hermes and Adekunle are stronger!grin

U dey mind them....them wan sell us narrative ....

Adekunle, Hermes, Bella and shegz all have a substantial fan base....trenchers been thinking say na only phyna and Bryan get fanbase...looool....

Tho....I still see phyna winning sha .....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Only the dumb,deaf and blind wouldn’t know how Ebuka tipped off Sheggz to re strategize and he obeyed,that’s why biggy rewarded him by sparing him from tonight’s eviction!
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Big thanks to you all that voted for Big Sheggz.
Thank to all Big Sheggz FC, we all pull that 18% with our full chest!. God bless us all richly Amen.
Big Sheggz is on God!, and we are greatful God!.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eeghe:

Your sweetie will soon be Adekunle’s sweetie. He has been there, like a vulture, waiting to eat his own lol

Hovering and circling cheesy cheesy
I don laugh this night tire

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
missidy:
Must couples eat together? Their plates look dirty. I don't like eating with anyone, I will get irritated.
Honestly, me too.

Serve your food, and serve me my own.
We can play love when I am done.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
scondy:

U ehn ....later u gi dey curse adekunle
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vicicey:
If Sheggz leaves the show before the finale, Bella would easily win the show unexpectedly grin
Una just dey capp I dey look una!! Do u know if Bella was third!!
Even with all the noise from shekpe Fc and support from shippers, Bryann fans, Phyna fans, Doyin's fans, lots of celebrities the ikoyi's landed at bottom 4 nonsense!! tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Some people find phyna really noisy, but to some it’s their entertainment

Someone close to me doesn’t watch bbn but watch Bryann diary session and she is as like who is this baby, lol and she picked interest, but she is indifferent about phyna and find her too loud.

Now she loves Bryann and roots for him, always wants to watch him… see, there are a million people like this out there… make una no dey force una entertainment on people …

And if you let them blackmail you, na you sabi..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
omotolly22:
Bella fans just shamefully shut up on this thread ,all the celebrities in the nigeria supported her ,after paying everyone

I thought she will have at least 70% votes

But from the bottom 3 result ,it is obvious she didn't have more than 21 %

What a shame and waste of resources

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's how you people become dishonest just to drag those you don't like. When has the support of any celeb pulled votes for housemates?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
badinfluence:

The whole 'doesn't deserve to win' talk is just tiring. Ask them what someone has to do to win, and they have nothing concrete to answer.

It is an empty talk, very empty.

Maybe they think it is the loudest housemate, or the one who wins the most tasks that deserves to win.

I like my Big Baby Brii, the most influential housemate in that house.

Only my Brii gave those people

E no jig
What you saying though?
2 bad beeches in a PJ
Chow
I'm a human being

His manner of speech sef, dem copy am, but someone is saying he does not deserve, for what? Do they know what it is to influence that many people to copy your slangs?

Na people wey no dey watch show dey come here dey talk that thing.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
badinfluence:

So you and others who support Phyna are organic, but those who support Bryann are bandwagoners? grin
Na only Phyna work for her support, the other housemates no work for their own. Una go dey alright las las
Yes, bandwagons awon notable twitter influencers started hyping him from stage, he looks like Rema he did nothing remarkable when he got inside but he was already trending and they were marketing him from outside when he never market himself already and you think that is not bandwagon abi?
The likes of Adekunle and Hermes worked for the support they got because from stage they were not favourites but they grew on people something I can relate Phyna to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Clement1111:
Threebear

keep that man's baby,he is right.we have just two eviction today
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The top 3 shared 60%. The highest amongst them wouldn't get more than 26%. Let's assume Hemure got that, shouldn't it be a shame that a supposed winner has just 8% over Sheggz, the most hated and least deserving of fans?

This!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Titaniumental:
Big thanks to you all that voted for Big Sheggz.
Thank to all Big Sheggz FC, we all pull that 18% with our full chest!. God bless us all richly Amen.
Big Sheggz is on God!, and we are greatful God!.
lucky shege, the peckham boy suppose go house today angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dannyxy:
Some people find phyna really noisy, but to some it’s their entertainment

Someone close to me doesn’t watch bbn but watch Bryann diary session and she is as like who is this baby, lol and she picked interest, but she is indifferent about phyna and find her too loud.

Now she loves Bryann and roots for him, always wants to watch him… see, there are a million people like this out there… make una no dey force una entertainment on people …

And if you let them blackmail you, na you sabi..

Thank you

They think we must all like the same type of person, when some people are literally put off by loud people.

You like who you like, I like who I like. No be you go come dey tell me say who I like no deserve to win, why? Because he no dey promise babe Destination wedding, or because he no dey turn semo.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
True. Eating together doesn't strengthen any bond abeg.
CSTRR:

Honestly, me too.

Serve your food, and serve me my own.
We can play love when I am done.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
scondy:

Adekunle, Hermes, Bella and shegz all have a substantial fan base....trenchers been thinking say na only phyna and Bryan get fanbase...looool....

Yeah.
Phyna has a very chance of winning but anything can still happen…remember,overtaking is allowedgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Biggie, I remain loyal to your inconsistencies. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geezeem:

This!

They don't have shame. tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sheggz will soon go back to default settings cos nomination fever is over!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Oh ok but I don't think it will be a top 5 this season maybe top 6 or 7
Possibly..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Yes, bandwagons awon notable twitter influencers started hyping him from stage, he looks like Rema he did nothing remarkable when he got inside but he was already trending and they were marketing him from outside when he never market himself already and you think that is not bandwagon abi?
The likes of Adekunle and Hermes worked for the support they got because from stage they were not favourites but they grew on people something I can relate Phyna to.
Go siddon abeg. All these shalaye na just because of fear. You guys are so scared of competition that you try to demerit the guy.
Phyna wey influences dey do giveaway for.
Small competition, una don dey shake.. biggest fanbase wey dey tench grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I've always been less concerned about my faves winning, just want to enjoy them till the last day and wish them all the best. If they win, good for everyone involved. wink

Some people honestly don't get this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Samueltemi337:
So Na 7% phynation fit give dotun grin

Your point is invalid. I'm a fan of Phyna and I voted Hermes this week. Someone I know voted Adekunle.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

His earrings alone was remarkable for me. His dress sense was outstanding, he had such great vibes.

He had slangs for days

The day Beauty dey para and he said, "if na me be her brother, I go just dey cry. She don lose focus.", I laughed properly.

He's the younger brother I wish I had. Some people literally like him because he reminds them of their brothers or their sons, he gives them youthful energy.

His slangs are used regularly on Twitter, and you say he no dey remarkable. Make everybody dey hold wetin dem find remarkable.

Maybe na person wey dey shout "Who dey...." Every 2 minutes, dey remarkable to you and that is fine too.

You want to talk about Twitter influencers, Phyna that Twitter influencers were running giveaway for people to follow her, is who you're supporting. You dey bandwagon, you no even know, you dey deceive yourself about organic. Sorry to you.

If you even dey support Adekunle, you fit talk small, but Phyna? Babe, rest in the name of Jah!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The top 3 shared 60%. The highest amongst them wouldn't get more than 26%. Let's assume Hemure got that, shouldn't it be a shame that a supposed winner has just 8% over Sheggz, the most hated and least deserving of fans?
There is no clear winner this season .
Their percentages are always close , I've been saying this since weeks ago .

Adekunle topped this week sha .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
scondy:

I was expecting the overgrown broiler to pull off only 8%, Shege fc surprised me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
badinfluence:

Go siddon abeg. All these shalaye na just because of fear. You guys are so scared of competition that you try to demerit the guy.
Phyna wey influences dey do giveaway for.
Small competition, una don dey shake.. biggest fanbase wey dey tench grin

Where the giveaway dey happen bro? Abeg point me in the right direction.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hyland:

Some of you are so delusional !
So, you think a guy with hairy balls can get pregnant? grin
Nawa o
Are you trying to confirm something wink wink

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
nooker:

Where the giveaway dey happen bro? Abeg point me in the right direction.
Go Twitter go find am

(1) (2) (3) ... (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.