Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955241 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Aunty Phyna trended for being funny and her intimidating/strong personality nor be bandwagon anything most of the comments were not even in support of her but laughing at the words she was saying in the house about herself. Phyna brought conversations to herself hence the trend. She did not trend because she looked like somebody.
She worked for the support she got and being up early for nomination helped her too.
The people stanning her today most of them did not even notice her in week 1.

Plenty shalaye don dey full basket.

You're in a bandwagon, stop trying to justify your own bandwagon.

Me I supported Bryann for having cool slangs, being a cool kid and actually creating catchy songs.

Na your Phyna get strong personality and nobody do bandwagon, but Bryann na bandwagon. You people are ridiculous.

You're in a bandwagon, make peace with that.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zudd:

Adekunle topped Sheggz cos Bryan and Phyna fans dat desperately want to see him and Bella out raked in vote massively for him

Which mirage love are you talking about?

Stop deceiving yourself
Who's sheggz ? As if other fanbases including shippers didn't vote ur shekpe undecided Cmon go shit for pit hopeless ingrate!! because production collect money pity una !! Ozu tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
safarigirl:

His earrings alone was remarkable for me. His dress sense was outstanding, he had such great vibes.

He had slangs for days

The day Beauty dey para and he said, "if na me be her brother, I go just dey cry. She don lose focus.", I laughed properly.

He's the younger brother I wish I had. Some people literally like him because he reminds them of their brothers or their sons, he gives them youthful energy.

His slangs are used regularly on Twitter, and you say he no dey remarkable. Make everybody dey hold wetin dem find remarkable.

Maybe na person wey dey shout "Who dey...." Every 2 minutes, dey remarkable to you and that is fine too.

You want to talk about Twitter influencers, Phyna that Twitter influencers were running giveaway for people to follow her, is who you're supporting. You dey bandwagon, you no even know, you dey deceive yourself about organic. Sorry to you.

If you even dey support Adekunle, you fit talk small, but Phyna? Babe, rest in the name of Jah!

Am I in the wrong Twitter? How come I no dey see these giveaways?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Canismajoris: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Phyna was trying to say she is Igbo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
badinfluence:

Go Twitter go find am

So you no fit help person?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:
Sheggz will soon go back to default settings cos nomination fever is over!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
We go soon dey hear the national anthem..you are stupid,if u continue like this I won't marry you,I feel loike u are sick
Kwa Kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
kowema:

He can't win. He is not supposed to win that's why Biggie disqualified him the last time. If you observe he doesn't put in good efforts. Same with Rachel. It's intentional
Biggie said that Riders can win HOH too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why exactly were three ninjas in the house to evict them okpolor eyes, Chomzy and Eloswag? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bryann would make Big Brother make the HMs to start paying every time they open the Fridge now undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
safarigirl:

His earrings alone was remarkable for me. His dress sense was outstanding, he had such great vibes.

He had slangs for days

The day Beauty dey para and he said, "if na me be her brother, I go just dey cry. She don lose focus.", I laughed properly.

He's the younger brother I wish I had. Some people literally like him because he reminds them of their brothers or their sons, he gives them youthful energy.

His slangs are used regularly on Twitter, and you say he no dey remarkable. Make everybody dey hold wetin dem find remarkable.

Maybe na person wey dey shout "Who dey...." Every 2 minutes, dey remarkable to you and that is fine too.

You want to talk about Twitter influencers, Phyna that Twitter influencers were running giveaway for people to follow her, is who you're supporting. You dey bandwagon, you no even know, you dey deceive yourself about organic. Sorry to you.

If you even dey support Adekunle, you fit talk small, but Phyna? Babe, rest in the name of Jah!
As much as I see Bryann as a Arrogant brat, the nigga is a interesting guy i'm not gonna lie

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Those lips can consume mine wink

Abuse me Sheggz , I'm your Belladona.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
nazablossom:

Nothing much at all. The show is interesting so far, but it's like a lot of people have lost interest.
I can imagine! Let me just enjoy what's left of it. Who's your fav?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
nooker:

Am I in the wrong Twitter? How come I no dey see these giveaways?

It happened first two weeks, which is what people usually do in the early weeks to get plenty fans and followers.

I don't follow the show on Twitter, so, I been no even notice. Na this week person bring screenshots of influencers telling people to follow Phyna's account for giveaway.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
nooker:

So you no fit help person?
At all o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Clement1111:

Bastard ke

Sheggz thief your biscuit??

lol

their peace disappeared after the eviction show cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
DrakeBlend:

I can imagine! Let me just enjoy what's left of it. Who's your fav?
No fav this season o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dannyxy:
If Sheggs had 18%, worst let’s say next has 20%, meaning the second 25%, first 26%

Omoh all this guys are not that strong abeg
The difference between Bryann and Phyna is always 1 percent sha ....

When either of them wins , it will be weakest win since the commencement of the show .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by uthlaw: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hazardfan1:

If everyone is up, Daniella, Chichi, Groovy, Sheggz are favorites to bounce.

If three get evicted, Sheggz might still make finals
pls how many house mates was evicted this night?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2022

He had slangs for days

I was shocked when I saw them pay people to support her two weeks ago and last week also. They must have been paying influencers to get people to support her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Akanni that supported Laycon to win in Lockdown, did influencing for Nini last season, why did things not work for her? Why did she not get bandwagon support?

Una think say na by paying influencers person dey get support?

If you like be a dead guy and pay 50 Twitter influencers, you no go ever get correct fanbase. If you plant a seed in a desert and pack all the fertilizer on it, it will still not bear any fruit.

Go and find money to vote your winner, leave Bryann alone.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
What is the date the show is ending?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BykeLaByke: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Who's sheggz ? As if other fanbases including shippers didn't vote ur shekpe undecided Cmon go shit for pit hopeless ingrate!! because production collect money pity una !! Ozu tongue tongue
Them pity Groovy sef?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Threebear:

The difference between Bryann and Phyna is always 1 percent sha ....

When either of them wins , it will be weakest win since the commencement of the show .

Thank you, most gorgeous!

Big baby Bryann, let's gooooooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
safarigirl:

Plenty shalaye don dey full basket.

You're in a bandwagon, stop trying to justify your own bandwagon.

Me I supported Bryann for having cool slangs, being a cool kid and actually creating catchy songs.

Na your Phyna get strong personality and nobody do bandwagon, but Bryann na bandwagon. You people are ridiculous.

You're in a bandwagon, make peace with that.
Your problem.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
badinfluence:

Go siddon abeg. All these shalaye na just because of fear. You guys are so scared of competition that you try to demerit the guy.
Phyna wey influences dey do giveaway for.
Small competition, una don dey shake.. biggest fanbase wey dey tench grin
Scared of what?
LMAO grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Titaniumental:
Big thanks to you all that voted for Big Sheggz.
Thank to all Big Sheggz FC, we all pull that 18% with our full chest!. God bless us all richly Amen.
Big Sheggz is on God!, and we are greatful God!.

One more week teamie! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Thank you, most gorgeous!

Big baby Bryann, let's gooooooo!!!!
Ahn ahn.. since when grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Scared of what?
LMAO grin ;David
If you're not scared why are you trying to discredit him..
Make una go find another agenda come back grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zudd:
Honestly,if Sheggz didn't make it to the finale,Bella has a huge chance provided his fans will support her
True

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Threebear:
Those lips can consume mine wink

Abuse me Sheggz , I'm your Belladona.
I thought you were a guy undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.