Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955898 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
The car pere won last year worth 4.5 Million

No matter how small a brand new saloon car looks, it can't be less that N10m in today's economy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2022
If Groovy doesn't win HOH, then Bryan or Lord Hermes should. Every other person should be up biko. No save and replace sef. Zero chill

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2022
You asked for the old Hermes,here he is!
The beast!
The orisa!!
The Arusi!
The god!
The spirit!
The king of the streets!
The king of multiple talents and contents!!!
Hermes Chibueze Iyele!!!
https://twitter.com/sucremam/status/1571792354838974464?s=46&t=LuzYh-fhVhqU_56g0iGIoQ

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

No club dey pay this Sheggz any money, not even £200, instead na Sheggz dey pay the local coach to get play time from bench. He is not even a starter for the club. From the Waw speech he gave, na the club loan am in to avoid relegation, then after he got to the club, he dey always play from bench, meaning only second half. He only play few games for the club, he dey come from bench come score in the games he played (yet coachee no still dey start am, for club wey wan avoid relegation fa).
Final games of the season, him mama and papa and friends come watch am, but he dey for bench. Na so the other team first score them, they begin battle am, as go no go, coach bring Big Sheggz in, as per say Ibrahimovic don enter game, na so he score one goal sharpaly (abi na him or na him teammate, sha equalizing goal enter). Na so them find winning goal till game enter dying minutes, still winning goal no gree some. Na so them get corner, this na the moment for the big star man to do something, them cross ball and na so Big Sheggz nod am enter net (LAMBA season 5). Na so we take no know weda club relegate or not, weda big sheggz still dey the club or he dey go Man U, how no one recorded his goals for this club wey him save from relegation (or maybe carry them enter relegation), which club loan am to the other one (we still no know). Las Las we no know how injury take come and how long e go heal.
Na this kind Big Sheggz dey collect 1k? grin grin grin grin

Guy!! Be calming down

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes is NOT your regular kind of housemate!
All the housemates can attest to @Emboldened. They all say it in their diary sessions. cheesy

HERMES is Unique. I'm glad Biggie brought in a Personality like Hermes to the show this year. wink

Baba no get wahala, very different from BBN regular housemates.

KING HERMES TO THE FUCKING WORLD!. cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Na Energy God nah. Energy dey ooze from him pores.
You no see am. A focused, enigmatic, striahj forward, no bullshit Oracle.

I Stan, restan, Pakistan and Afghanistan..
Giddem!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
nooker:

Tati!!
Nooker!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
missidy:
Then she is a mumu. Even me that doesn't really watch football knows that no footballer can stay away from his job for 3 months. The girl is just dull. She should better go and work because she won't even see 100k from Segun.

He said he had an injury. So, he's probably still in recovery. The only shocker that awaits her is the realisation that he plays for a local team in relegation. You can't blame her for that na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetpink:

Nooker!!!!

Na so now abi? I knew your repentance na scam

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2022
callmemakaveli:

All the housemates can attest to @Emboldened. They all say it in their diary sessions. cheesy

HERMES is Unique. I'm glad Biggie brought in a Personality like Hermes to the show this year. wink

Baba no get wahala, very different from BBN regular housemates.

KING HERMES TO THE FUCKING WORLD!. cool
I don’t think I would have stanned any other housemate if Hermes wasn’t in that house!
He is everything a reality show embodies!
He is so natural,spontaneous,unpredictable,professional and intense!
It’s week 9 and he has always been REAL and true to himself!
King Hermes Chibueze Iyele to the phucking world!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2022
nooker:

Na so now abi? I knew your repentance na scam

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See me laughing hard by 5:40 am.
My God. grin grin grin grin

When I first read her post, I didn't find it funny at all. I think she made a good pretty defence, but on reading your post and you highlighting the parts again, I'm in tears right now laughing my lungs out. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Adekunle and Basically grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetpink:

I don’t think I would have stanned any other housemate if Hermes wasn’t in that house!

I endorse @Emboldened. wink

MY HERMES!. cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2022
ToyinDipo:
There is nothing interesting about puna or phynack, that one pretentious fackk wey go dey cry each time a female HM is evicted, only to be chasing their men few seconds later, madam kiss me, groobitch kiss me. Her mindset/brain is badly developed, all she knows is to shout nonsense craps, and wail over a man who gives 0 fackks about her, zero emotional intelligence and self esteem. You see her in a round table discussion, she will be mute when an intelligent conversation is going, but if it is to shout, curse and cap nonsense, she will have the loudest voice, nonsense gutter girl.

So round table discussion is your measure of intelligence? You're a big fat dummy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2022
callmemakaveli:

I endorse @Emboldened. wink

MY HERMES!. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Hermes is the king of fashion!grin
I can’t wait for top designers like Mai Atafo and Yomi casual to work with him after the showgrin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetpink:

Lol. It's not true, you'd have scanned Amaka grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Hohenheim:

So round table discussion is your measure of intelligence? You're a big fat dummy.

Don't insult that guy abeg. He is in severe pains. His mental health is totally crushed. He needs our prayers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Beorn:

When I first read her post, I didn't find it funny at all. I think she made a good pretty defence, but on reading your post and you highlighting the parts again, I'm in tears right now laughing my lungs out. grin grin grin

Bro. E too funny...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Sochieke:

Is innoson the biggest task of the season.I thought superkommando and Pepsi offered 2.5million

It is one of the biggest tasks, meaning more opportunity to win, who no like better thing?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
If all HMs are up ,
Bye bye
Daniella
Groovy
Chi chi

You won’t like the outcome trust me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Quadruple2:

Lol. It's not true, you'd have scanned Amaka grin
God forbid!grin
I would have stanned Chomzy but her pessimistic comments and views about everyone was a huge turn-off!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2022
For Hermes or Adekunle should win HOH…God Abeg!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cherryboss: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Top 6 I guess
Phyna
Bryan
Bella
Hermes
Adekunle

6) sheggs or daniella

If all housemates are put up for eviction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Sochieke:

Is innoson the biggest task of the season.I thought superkommando and Pepsi offered 2.5million

Of course it is?
It comes with a brand new car which even if the winner doesn’t wanna drive, they can wait out the win-year and either sell, or do business with the car. Millions baby (more than those of Pepsi and SupaKomando combined)
Either way- yes it is the biggest task win (except if a new bigger task will surface)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Adekunle’s fans, you guys are not hyping your man this early oooo.

Hype away, don’t look at Uches face rara.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
The car pere won last year worth 4.5 Million

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cherryboss: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Daniella might grace final if there's a twist and and only if all d housemates are not up and three aren't evicted
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2022
weedfada:
Yesterday I watched some of bryann's songs on YouTube. Gaddam! That nigga is fire! First BBN artist I'm gonna Fvck with outta tha house (whether he blows or not). As a strong music critic, he ticks a lotta boxes and he's wavy.
Notable mention, #wagwan! Weekend stoned vibes....

For the records, I'm team vawulence aka neutral. grin

A nam anu!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cherryboss: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
One of the top 5 candidate might be unlucky to grace final..if all housemates are not up and biggie brings in his usual unnecessary twist..pray for your fave
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetpink:
Allyson would have been more attractive if she had a wig on
Anyway,I’m glad she’s gone for my beast to come back…stronger and better!

Beautiful afro, stunning on her
I love/prefer this kinda natural look but she said the most liberating thing she has ever done was shaving her hair…so her choice is what makes her feel her best…
Here for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.