Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940554 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lhimeet:

Are you gbegirisoup?

Lol.
I doubt.
Gbegirisoup is very toxic and Nozinogroup doesn't use vile words like Gbegirisoup use to
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
The only time they agree and quote themselves kikiki is when they are hating on Bryann…

They diss song really peppered them cheesy

Lol the tears and vanishing on this thread when Bryann is called as the winner of big brother naija season 7 level up, in ebuka’s voice “ isssssssssss bryannnnnn”, he falls down , his mother comes up to stage hugging him and crying, phyna dey shout who dey with am, Hermes , adekunle, Pharmsavy rush to stage shouting, big baby briiiiii
Amaka is somewhere hating and biting her lips, modella is smiling coming to hug him, beauty watching on her t.v screen screaming… grin

It will happen… me I go dey my house dey collect massage watching tears and vanishing on this thread, till next season, curtain close grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amhighlyblessed:

Groovy is From Idemili
Idemili is a local government area which could be north or south not a town.....I am also from Idemili.. Cross of last year was from oba also Idemili LGA
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Twoclans:

I don't know which town Groovy is from ,but I heard a conversation between himself and Choomzy when he was switched to the level 1 house.

I think Choomzy is from Imo.
Groovy is from Umuoji

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adekunle = Big brother shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
kiss kiss

Queen of BB9ja Season 7. Too pretty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
nazablossom:

Groovy is from Umuoji
Wow Idemili north
If only he appealed to me sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lhimeet:

Are you gbegirisoup?

I doubt so, that man/lady was another case last year grin, I literally came to read his trolling posts just to have a good laugh after a long and tiring day.

I wish I met him/her here this year bbn thread, this thread would have been fire to fire!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:
I need to say this pls...

If you like drag Phyna from Naija to Timbuktu..... if she will win, she will win

Someone can be a bad person or have an ugly character but still be a good entertainer

Phyna falls in this category...

like we all know Burna boi is a great talented artist but has shitty attitude right?

Y'all have called Shella many names... judged even their laughters, yet their story makes a good TV show

Your kunle and Bryan might be all that to you.... no wahala, we just don't think they have kept us glued to the TV or inspiring much postings here. This doesn't take away their talents and intelligence or what have you.

Next week, all fanbase will slug it out.

May the best scammer win

For this week.... anything wey una see on Sunday, make una take... dassol cheesy

Funny how you generalise when you talk in b1. Good tv for? Obviously not for everybody.
Then you switch up and say others have not kept US glued. Who is this us? Have you ever considered that what interests you may be irritating to another? Just once? Why do you want people to see things the way you do? What happened to 'to each his own' ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eeghe:
Geezeem Doyin about your fav
Enjoy
❤️
https://twitter.com/thompson_rima/status/1572651257063510017?s=46&t=q7HgvlUVSylAQpnFmZNcdg

Didn't Doyin's friends or handlers advise her on steering clear of anything relating to this Sheggz matter?
I hope they drag her well enough.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
This groovy and chizzy rehearsal too funny grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Wow Idemili north
If only he appealed to me sad
That's the beauty of BBN. It's not by tribe or state. Though some people stan based on that lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
The only talented creative this season where Bryann, Khalid and eloswag….

Only Bryann is remaining, the rest are just very hardworking, not bad , but most of their content are forced and dry….

There was a lot they could have done with their wagers up thoroughly entertain, but because some people alway want to hug it and force their opinions to shine, I keep watch mediocrity…

Allow everyone shine, I miss super imposing Bryann , one of the reason I dislike amaka, she brought this calm Bryann… that guy was a Lion that owned the stage…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:
I've never been a fan of Adekunle. Sometimes I find him boring, few times I find him entertaining. Sometimes I dislike his act of trying to figure out what the game was all about, but then again I stanned Whitemoney who was guilty of such, so I can't really blame him. I don't like him, don't dislike him either. I'm just indifferent about him.

But one thing he's been consistent about has always been his intelligence, talent and wonderful work ethic towards tasks. I can find faults in his game, but I can't fault the man's supreme talent, one of the best this season. Last week during the Waw task, the Adekunle's painting within a short period of time, the ingenuity behind the blend of different colors for the birds, the sky, the grass, the human and water running through the canal, had me saying "this guy is fûcking good" close to a minute repeatedly. He wowed me!!

I don't watch this show or pick a fave because of talents or good performance in tasks, it's a personality show for me and I like a HM based on my connectivity to his personality. But since I can't connect to or like Adekunle's personality, I'll vote him for his talents. He deserves a spot in that finals and it'd be a shame for him to leave in the penultimate week even though he's had a good run.

Sweetpink, I didn't want to vote for Hermes, but since you asked me, and as a free agent, I'll be throwing in 30% of my votes for him. The rest I'll give to Adekunle. Wish both of them luck on Sunday. Cheers.

Apt!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by greatlinda(f): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
bentenny:
This groovy and chizzy rehearsal too funny grin grin grin
Am telling u

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
After consuming Postinor 2 and other contraceptives, you’re here shaming another woman..

Clowns!!!! Focus on your focus and leave Phyna alone.

You stupidly shame another woman who’s suppose to be in control of her body. You play into the hands of men while putting another woman down and you don’t see the problem in doing so.

If your Toto, yansh and mouth has been destroyed with penis and you come here to Shame another woman, God will punish you, you shameless non virgin hoe!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eloswag go dey roll for ground with laughter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:

Maybe Phyna is just stronger than big baby tse tse fly grin

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lol. Groovy and Chizzy
Mimicking Dotun and Eloswag. Hahaha.
Groovy is a good actor.
Very observant

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sanqa:

Funny how you generalise when you talk in b1. Good tv for? Obviously not for everybody.
Then you switch up and say others have not kept US glued. Who is this us? Have you ever considered that what interests you may be irritating to another? Just once? Why do you want people to see things the way you do? What happened to 'to each his own' ?
very funny person, how they decide what people should like, is not only dumb, it’s actually a hilarious level entitlement… grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
The only talented creative this season where Bryann, Khalid and eloswag….

Only Bryann is remaining, the rest are just very hardworking, not bad , but most of their content are forced and dry….

There was a lot they could have done with their wagers up thoroughly entertain, but because some people alway want to hug it and force their opinions to shine, I keep watch mediocrity…

Allow everyone shine, I miss super imposing Bryann , one of the reason I dislike amaka, she brought this calm Bryann… that guy was a Lion that owned the stage…

Talented creative?

Just the three of them?

On what metrics sir?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Threebear can't be wrong dis time.... Mbanu undecided
DOTUN left last week, and it was hinted first on this thread....

That aside, I don go pay for pararan( trumpet people) ahead of Sunday after the eviction.....
Make my money no waste, Three bear must be right come Sunday grin grin

I am petty like that grin grin
Losers everywhere undecided
They must get a dose of their medicine...
Awon Overhyped People grin grin grin
Even person way support dotun still dey talk grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
very funny person, how they decide what people should like, is not only dumb, it’s actually a hilarious level entitlement… grin

The failed musician hasn’t entertained anyone. This is something the majority of us agree on.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
nazablossom:

That's the beauty of BBN. It's not by tribe or state. Though some people stan based on that lipsrsealed
Lool u don take style fire shot oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

Thank you!
Phyna even went as far as nominating Allyson to spite Hermes and still went ahead and swapped her with Chi chi…if that isn’t spiteful,then I don’t know what it is!
Phyna’s is just a horrible person who uses ‘cruise’ to cover up!
Beauty was right when she called her a hypocrite!
Your Hermes replaced Bryann too

Stop having selective amnesia

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chai

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:

The failed musician hasn’t entertained anyone. This is something the majority of us agree on.
If you want entertainment

Go and watch football or watch KUWTK
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allnacruise:

Talented creative?

Just the three of them?

On what metrics sir?
pure talent, i am in no way undermining the hardwork of people like adekunle, chizzy , Hermes and to a large extent phyna… but talent, just those 3, my opinion at the end of the day…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allnacruise:
Chai
Wettin happen my darling
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
pure talent, i am in not watching undermining the hardwork of people like adekunle, chizzy , Hermes and to a large extent phyna… but talent, just those 3, my opinion at the end of the day…

Okay..
I can confirm Byrans's musical talent
What's Khalid and Elowsag's?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Chai nah wa ohh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Some have spent so much time decampaigning bryann they forgot to be campaign for fave, now they are going home grin

Now another is spending time again trolling, his fave will end up second or third…

They never learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.