Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948180 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Wettin happen my darling

Na wetyn I dey hear about the polls....

Notwithstanding we keep pushing!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
If anyone still doubts Bryann's contribution to BBN level up season, watch this week's task, all of it. Listen to the slangs and songs used. Its all about Bryann . You may be hating here, but your faves are his fans cheesy
All of them, especially level 1. They all suck up to him. Its embarassing and pathetic at the same time,watching grown ups grovelling to a 22 old boy, hailing him up and down, who does that

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy

The only thing that makes you Hot is when BRYANN is being painted in bad light . Rest abeg . Rest , this is witch craft at this point …

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sanqa:

Funny how you generalise when you talk in b1. Good tv for? Obviously not for everybody.
Then you switch up and say others have not kept US glued. Who is this us? Have you ever considered that what interests you may be irritating to another? Just once? Why do you want people to see things the way you do? What happened to 'to each his own' ?

I can bet that any and everything is way BETTER THAN WATCHING a housemate SLEEP AND SNORE lipsrsealed

There is a reason there are Action and Horror movies.... regardless of their blood letting and sucking scenes, people find these kind of movies entertaining, interesting and pay good money to watch them

People pay over a million naira to buy a table just to go and laugh in comedy shows, but who pays money to watch anyone mope around or sleep?

Even Mr Bean that's mostly mute in his movies, does some mad facial expressions that crack people up

If you don't know what makes good TV, go back and reflect on Christy O's highlights or that of Kess.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:

The failed musician hasn’t entertained anyone. This is something the majority of us agree on.
Who is the majority

The 15 people on Nairaland??

If the show winner was to come from Nairaland,Adekunle was supposed to win that money but we know that won't happen

Facebook, Twitter are the deciding factors so go check the street of those apps and come back

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Threebear can't be wrong dis time.... Mbanu undecided
DOTUN left last week, and it was hinted first on this thread....

That aside, I don go pay for pararan( trumpet people) ahead of Sunday after the eviction.....
Make my money no waste, Three bear must be right come Sunday grin grin

I am petty like that grin grin
Losers everywhere undecided
They must get a dose of their medicine...
Awon Overhyped People grin grin grin
Shey na we pursue Dotun comot for house..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allnacruise:

Na wetyn I dey hear about the polls....

Notwithstanding we keep pushing!
Forget them!! They have been cooking all sorts to discourage us from voting Kabiyesi Adekunle but no shaking!! Adekunle cannot carry last I know 2 people he can beat comfortably there !! I doubt he is below 3rd position sef but we will never give up until the battle is over!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

I doubt so, that man/lady was another case last year grin, I literally came to read his trolling posts just to have a good laugh after a long and tiring day.

I wish I met him/her here this year bbn thread, this thread would have been fire to fire!
Gbegirisoup vs sweet pink was the bomb

This two are big time troll

I don't know about this year but sweet pink is calm, maybe she just gave birth and can't shout much
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Who is the majority

If the show winner was to come from Nairaland,Adekunle was supposed to win that money but we know that won't happen

Facebook, Twitter are the deciding factors so go check the street of those apps and come back

I’m also very active on these platforms and the consensus opinion is that Brayn is not entertaining.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
phyna is a sweet wetin? If me and phyna were the only 2 human beings on earth, I will be celibate till I die. That girl doesn't look like a human being not to talk of looking like a girl. Very bland unattractive nonentity.
They rate that razz girl too much.

If You support Phyna, then you must support MC Oluomo of Lagos, cos both of them belong to the streets

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

I can bet that any and everything is way BETTER THAN WATCHING a housemate SLEEP AND SNORE lipsrsealed

There is a reason there are Action and Horror movies.... regardless of their blood letting and sucking scenes, people find these kind of movies entertaining, interesting and pay good money to watch them

People pay over a million naira to buy a table just to go and laugh in comedy shows, but who pays money to watch anyone mope around or sleep?

Even Mr Bean that's mostly mute in his movies, does some mad facial expressions that crack people up

If you don't know what makes good TV, go back and reflect on Christy O's highlights or that of Kess.

Allow people choose their source of entertainment

Don't try to impose what you feel or think on others who aren't seeing things your way

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
The only talented creative this season where Bryann, Khalid and eloswag….

Only Bryann is remaining, the rest are just very hardworking, not bad , but most of their content are forced and dry….

There was a lot they could have done with their wagers up thoroughly entertain, but because some people alway want to hug it and force their opinions to shine, I keep watch mediocrity…

Allow everyone shine, I miss super imposing Bryann , one of the reason I dislike amaka, she brought this calm Bryann… that guy was a Lion that owned the stage…

Ur wires dey touch ...khalid was creative ..yup ..so is adekunle, Hermes,eloswag....

Adekunle no dey creative

Did u see his art work the other day ...under 15mins..did u see his video edit done with a phone under pressure and within 20-30mins?

Why u dey cap sef? What creativity has bryan shown? The nursery rhymes?

Looool.

Lo sun ....its obvious u r feeling sleepy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Who is the majority

On Nairaland, Adekunle is number 1

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I’m also very active on these platforms and the consensus opinion is that Brayn is not entertaining.
grin grin

Keep up with your delusions

When you are done,get prepared for next week
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Who is the majority

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
pure talent, i am in no way undermining the hardwork of people like adekunle, chizzy , Hermes and to a large extent phyna… but talent, just those 3, my opinion at the end of the day…

Hermes ans Adekunel don't just have good work ethics

They are intensely creative...

The whole act for this week was put together by Hermes and adekunle .with support from daniella...

Where ur so called creative Bryan dey?

If he had creativity with his music

He would have blown even with the small bb fame...his music is ordinary..
He needs to go learn what creativity is ...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

grin grin

Keep up with your delusions

When you are done,get prepared for next week

It is on.

Get ready to cry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

The truth is that, level one didn't care much about wager tasks... and it reflected in their preparations and executions week after week.

I even remember the week they didn't wear what was provided for their task presentation and biggy scolded them

Food and luxury didn't inspire them, power did. The desire to remain in the game was evrything to them.

Thus they gave the HOH challenge all they have got, week after week

That they didn't win wager had nothing to do with their lack of creativity, intelligence... or talents. They just couldn't be bothered.

We know those who have been driving group wins since the merger.... and those with most money wins...

So we need to be calming down small small

TBH, nothing bothered majority of level one housemates, save for a few. Even the desire for power you mentioned, only very selected few actually pulled in the effort to win the Hoh.

Or didn't you notice that no new person has ever won HOH? That all the winners are contestants who all progressed to the second round at one point or the other?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nhazeru:

Is because of the way your people make noise on this street, and literally fight, troll every fanbases from Dotun, Doyin, Bryaan, Sheggz, to Bella.

Phynation with the largest fanbase don't make half of the noise y'all make on this thread

Your teamies are extremely toxic and throw personal attacks on anyone that have a varying opinion of your god Adekunle.

I'm glad he's leaving thou.. at least Una go humble small.

Their team and that of Bryan
Na de work, wey dem dey do lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sanqa:
If anyone still doubts Bryann's contribution to BBN level up season, watch this week's task, all of it. Listen to the slangs and songs used. Its all about Bryann . You may be hating here, but your faves are his fans cheesy
All of them, especially level 1. They all suck up to him. Its embarassing and pathetic at the same time,watching grown ups grovelling to a 22 old boy, hailing him up and down, who does that

Which show r u watching? Cos I am sure it's not bbnaija level up season

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
ISLANDERS THIS IS NOT TIME TO ENTERTAIN SORE LOSERS THAT ARE JEALOUS OF US!!!!

SAVING ADEKUNLE THE EINSTEIN OF BBN OVERALL IS OUR PRIORITY FOR NOW kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
davodyguy:

On Nairaland, Adekunle is number 1
Exactly

But unfortunately Nairaland is just 1% of the general voting percentage

Adekunle should try out for Guilder ultimate search next season,he might win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Finally kunle dun enter 3rd keep voting guyd

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Shey na we pursue Dotun comot for house..

E reach to ask ....I don't even know what islanders did to her and her fave...
Loool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

TBH, nothing bothered majority of level one housemates, save for a few. Even the desire for power you mentioned, only very selected few actually pulled in the effort to win the Hoh.

Or didn't you notice that no new person has ever won HOH? That all the winners are contestants who all progressed to the second round at one point or the other?

Chichi?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

Again you are talking about yourself and assuming everyone is like you. This is sad and I don't think at this stage there's hope for change.
If you don't know by now that not everybody watches horror movies, for the same reason you gave, I give up. Some will prefer these while others will prefer comedy etc and never watch the latter. But for you EVERYONE must like the same thing. Why did I even bother responding to this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Ur wires dey touch ...khalid was creative ..yup ..so is adekunle, Hermes,eloswag....

Adekunle no dey creative

Did u see his art work the other day ...under 15mins..did u see his video edit done with a phone under pressure and within 20-30mins?

Why u dey cap sef? What creativity has bryan shown? The nursery rhymes?

Looool.

Lo sun ....its obvious u r feeling sleepy

bryann is a talented creative ahhh, rest, no be everything you dey argue Biko…

He has won all music task, 100%, you mustn’t argue everything, he is the most talented this season.
Like I said , doesn’t take away the hardwork of others…

See how you are rubbishing his talent to prove what point? That I said he is the most creative? If adekunle created a video in 30 min, Bryann created jingles In secs that have won task back to back to back, that’s pure talent please…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Hermes ans Adekunel don't just have good work ethics

They are intensely creative...

The whole act for this week was put together by Hermes and adekunle .with support from daniella...

Where ur so called creative Bryan dey?

If he had creativity with his music

He would have blown even with the small bb fame...his music is ordinary..
He needs to go learn what creativity is ...
Are you purposely missing the "my opinion" or you just choose to drag Bryann at any given time

Adekunle is creative yes,I won't lie but Bryann is also creative

He would have blown with small bb fame,no vex ooooo....has the show ended

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is looking like the worst wager presentation so far.. but they Bigbrother would give it to them..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

Their team and that of Bryan
Na de work, wey dem dey do lipsrsealed
Bone this talk

How many fanbase are we fighting with

We only come for those who look for drags
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Allow people choose their source of entertainment

Don't try to impose what you feel or think on others who aren't seeing things your way

Thank you

I agree.

However, when we say your fave is boring, it's cos it's our truth just as its your truth that he is not.

Nobody should attack us, forcing us to see him as entertaining when he isn't to us.

You all constantly bitvh about Shella, calling them names and all what not.... you insisted you don't like their contents... fair enough

We don't like your fave and whatever he is doing to entertain you guys

Periodt!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
bryann is a talented creative ahhh, rest, no be everything you dey argue Biko…

He has won all music task, 100%, you mustn’t argue everything, he is the most talented this season.
Like I said , doesn’t take away the hardwork of others…

See how you are rubbishing his talent to prove what point? That I said he is the most creative? If adekunle created a video in 30 min, Bryann created jingles In secs that have won task back to back to back, that’s pure talent please…

How is he the most talented? What metric did you use to arrive at this conclusion?

Is he a better Painter than Kabiyesi?

Is he a better MC than Giddfiya?

Is he a better Actor than Phyna?

Is he a better cat work model than Allysyn?

Is he a better event host than Phyna?

Is he a better dancer than Eloswag?

Is he a better Presenter than Phyna??

Is he a better all round entertainer than Phyna?

What does talent mean to you?

What makes Brayn the most talented or creative?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.