Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953363 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:09am On Sep 27, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Is his shoe size 36? cheesy grin

Yeah, he does. One of Adekunle's fans that was on his case said she saw him today and hugged because almost everyone ignored him. embarassed embarassed
You see!!!
its all about love and light in my camp..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2022
meobizy:
If Groovy is shedding tears after a three month absence from home, what will oil workers who often disappear for the same duration do? How did he cope during NYSC?

List of gay housemates still in the house.

1. Chizzy.
2. Bryann.
3. Adekunle.

Source: Threebear.
Stop this nonsense !
I've never explicitly stated that any of the afro mentioned is gay .

For someone that enjoys tagging MODS constantly...I would think you'd know better .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:46am On Sep 27, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
E sweet me how u were stripped stark naked of the little relevance u held here tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy u are now a headless otondo begging to he heardcheesy cheesy cheesy

ISLANDERS are just too much cheesy cheesykiss kiss kiss
And yet here you are , still salivating on my quote ....seems to me like I'm still very much relevant , enough to keep you constantly on your toes grin

The difference between you and I is that I don't even know of your existence while you constantly wait for me to post something grin

Adekunle is still the first man that will be evicted on Sunday grin

Anyway MODS , do your job
Mynd44
Dominique

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Phyna has won sha
....but it's nice to see others still trying .

Don't worry , you'll get there grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Threebear:

And yet here you are , still salivating on my quote ....seems to me like I'm still very much relevant , enough to keep you constantly on your toes grin

The difference between you and I is that I don't even know of your existence while you constantly wait for me to post something grin

Adekunle is still the first man that will be evicted on Sunday grin

Anyway MODS , do your job
Mynd44
Dominique
Hoho look at this Mr nobody!!! Islanders foot mat tongue tongue after we Scrape all ur hair finish tongue tongue Battered u to filth and rub ashes on ur face cheesy tongue tongue A common begger that desperately needs clouth from Kabiyesi Adekunle the last man standing in level 1 to survive here tongue tongue Ofcourse ur eliminated pig sheggz can't offer u that.....Bloated otondo we go bulldoze u any how we like tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2022
ISLANDERS we add more pressure oooo
Don't expect any other team is assisting in voting Adekunle!!! We did it last week and this week we are giving it hotter kiss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2022
HolyPussy:

The most annoying part is that they were happy and laughing about it.

Rachael knows only two countries that share boundaries with Nigeria while the stupid Chizzy doesn't even have any idea.

None of them knew who captained Nigerian Soccer Olympic team in 1996.

None of them knew when Nigeria started using Naira.

The worst part is that even the Chichi that was reading out the questions cannot read correctly and intelligibly.

My God!

I wonder the type of "education" they are giving these idiots in school nowadays.

Tomorrow, Big Brother will still reward some of these idiots with 100 Million Naira and fame.

What an upside down world we've found ourselves in.
sad but true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:

It's the year naira was introduced as our legal currency and British pounds was tossed into the trash so it's a kinda importantish year. But honestly the standard of education has dropped to a staggering low with these housemates and the whole continent is watching. I hope they bring in more knowledgeable and book smart housemates next season before the while continent start to believe that Nigerian education has gone to the dogs

But the issue is ,people don't vote book smart .they vote who gives "content"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2022
In all of this .......

It's important to note that Phyna rode this game from day 1 till date. Excessive talks apart.....she is a deserving winner!

So all lovers of Phyna....vote...vote ...vote .....

Oya....vote your high priestess.....

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2022
We are still going hard for the major talking point of the show....Adekunle...Taskunle ....the Barbecue man...Captain Blondbeard...Elderstatesman....future Governor.

Drop in those votes .....a truly deserving winner....

An individual that has shown that u can hug highlights and trend consistently on BBnaija without being toxic or disrespectful....

Let's change the narrative....Crown the underdog and be part of history.

VOTE ADEKUNLE

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonytonex(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2022
I need the names and pictures of the finalists

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Blaxhex:
Bryan clocked that Daniella wants him to always cock block whenever ade gets real close, so he's actually doing her the favor, as her friend.

Adekunle worries me these days. I have never seen him go after a girl like this. For me his actions this week are sneaky, creepy, cringy and so calculated. When he moved to the other room the arrangement was that he would sleep on Bri's bed, then B and D would sleep together. He has been trying to push B out of the bed slowly and moving in himself. Yesterday afternoon he even made the siblings' bed, left his unmade, then slept with Daniella. This was after dinner and D was already drunk. Mind you he was the one pouring the drinks for the 2.
I was wondering the whole time why was he doing this. Was it because he is attracted and wanted to be close? Was it to add the ship element to his game? Why and why now? I didn't watch after showmax so I don't know how they slept.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonytonex(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:
In all of this .......

It's important to note that Phyna rode this game from day 1 till date. Excessive talks apart.....she is a deserving winner!

So all lovers of Phyna....vote...vote ...vote .....

Oya....vote your high priestess.....
show me her pics
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2022
It's another day..phyNation ariseee! Vote vote vote like you've never done before, it's now or never..no slacking, no dulling guys..pls keep voting

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Groovers, the coolest tribe and all neutrals..pls help me vote phyna..she really deserves this win..she has shown us the good and ugly sides of her, she has been carrying this show on her back since the first day, pls arise and let's vote a deserving winner..thanks and God bless you all.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
show me her pics
this is phyna..pls give her your votes.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Team Bryann you are doing well, keep going we are almost there. Happy to notice almost all of us have left the thread for voting. Its now or never.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Vote for phyna..the Edo girl with the vibessss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonytonex(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Northkendal:
okay thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
okay thanks.
thanks alot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
I need the names and pictures of the finalists
ADEKUNLE

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2022
A part of me wants phyna to win (Don't care whether she's deserving or not). I just want to see beauty's fans cry hot tears on Twitter grin grin

As for Bryan, it will be a big shame if he doesn't win because he literally employed the whole Influencers on Twitter NG for PR (which is not a bad thing BTW) even the ones I can bet my left balls don't watch the show in addition to the fake love he's showing beauty after DQ. (Which is also not a bad thing, startegy na strategy) Someone he never liked while she was on the show.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Northkendal:
Groovers, the coolest tribe and all neutrals..pls help me vote phyna..she really deserves this win..she has shown us the good and ugly sides of her, she has been carrying this show on her back since the first day, pls arise and let's vote a deserving winner..thanks and God bless you all.

I am Team Doyin and Team Groovy
On my own I know Phyna is the deserving winner
Then my favs also want her to win, why won’t I vote for her?
Vote Phyna

https://twitter.com/mszonii/status/1574559714146365440?s=46&t=8Yk3afybgIOK0o0ba8IvyA

Now I should really dip
Lol

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
Northkendal:

I love this hair, and the nonsense she has on now
So natural
Pretty and good hearted razz girl with terrible survival instincts- hard to deal with
Mahd entertainer (my favs are gone, but I still really watch her, Chizzy, Bella)
First L2 HoH
Took care of Groovy mu
Absolutely authentic- I wish I would see her smoke the kain Igbo she says she does on the show- lemme me be properly horrified and drawn lol

Love her or hate her, a deserving winner

VOTE PHYNA

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2022
If you can’t, then Vote Bella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Vote Phyna
Vote Bella

Let's have two females as top 2 this year .

Is that too much to ask ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
For safe delivery

Vote Adekunle!!! cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Eeghe:

I am Team Doyin and Team Groovy
On my own I know Phyna is the deserving winner
Then my favs also want her to win, why won’t I vote for her?
Vote Phyna

https://twitter.com/mszonii/status/1574559714146365440?s=46&t=8Yk3afybgIOK0o0ba8IvyA

Now I should really dip
Lol

As you should

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2022
I know many people are slow , but how many influencers one you pay to consistently keep you for 72 days? E never pass the 100million you dey find?

And how can you be sure a housemate that spent two weeks have fans to vote you?
Again how many people have influencers made winners?
If not a silly, dumb narrative, pay influencers no get personality , go next year if you go last even one week, try it…

Meanwhile, people are slow to this things, but can you see many people from other African countries now have a big say on the show because of premium iuc? and you can take a quick survey on all social media pages to see who is getting votes from other African countries, like it’s not hard to check, Bryann is actually getting this votes on 70 :30 to other housemates ratio, I don’t know why, but 100 of iucS are pouring in for Bryann from other countries, and that’s one of the reason he is a strong housemate this season…

Lastly, anyone of the finalists that wins is very deserving, and the winner will be the most deserved, like them or not, they all played a great game to be here, and you are wasting your votes if you think you are voting against anyone for anyone to be pained, most of us will check out before the Sunday finale and move on like the show never happened till next season, we no even see am..

So everyone vote who you actually like or spread the votes and enjoy the final week, remove grudges and really cruise, banter but in all don’t be spiteful or hateful, it’s never that deep…

Team Bryann more energy , you guys are doing excellently well, they want a woman to win, but Bryann might just clinched this, people are not buying the narrative fully and Bryann is there, keep voting till last minute please, double the effort, triple, Bryann is a huge contender, the last minute can change who wins, so till last minute, just ask one person for thier number to vote every and any where you know people, people are not following the show, there are numbers everywhere. I got my colleague that voted and loved ultimate love to vote, and found out she had so many numbers, she voted Bryann, so please keep asking for votes…

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Ashiii ..
See bobos grin cheesy
Vicicey:
VOTE FOR BELLA BECAUSE SHE IS , VOTE FOR BELLA BECAUSE SHE'S ORIGINAL, VOTE FOR BELLA BECAUSE SHE'S THE SHOW. SHE CARRIED THE SHOW ON HER BACK, INFACT VOTE FOR BECAUSE SHE DESERVES THE GRANDPRIZE.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
I know many people are slow , but how many influencers one you pay to consistently keep you for 72 days? E never pass the 100million you dey find?

And how can you be sure a housemate that spent two weeks have fans to vote you?
Again how many people have influencers made winners?
If not a silly, dumb narrative, pay influencers no get personality , go next year if you go last even one week, try it…

Meanwhile, people are slow to this things, but can you see many people from other African countries now have a big say on the show because of premium iuc? and you can take a quick survey on all social media pages to see who is getting votes from other African countries, like it’s not hard to check, Bryann is actually getting this votes on 70 :30 to other housemates ratio, I don’t know why, but 100 of iucS are pouring in for Bryann from other countries, and that’s one of the reason he is a strong housemate this season…

Lastly, anyone of the finalists that wins is very deserving, and the winner will be the most deserved, like them or not, they all played a great game to be here, and you are wasting your votes if you think you are voting against anyone for anyone to be pained, most of us will check out before the Sunday finale and move on like the show never happened till next season, we no even see am..

So everyone vote who you actually like or spread the votes and enjoy the final week, remove grudges and really cruise, banter but in all don’t be spiteful or hateful, it’s never that deep…

Team Bryann more energy , you guys are doing excellently well, they want a woman to win, but Bryann might just clinched this, people are not buying the narrative fully and Bryann is there, keep voting till last minute please, double the effort, triple, Bryann is a huge contender, the last minute can change who wins, so till last minute, just ask one person for thier number to vote every and any where you know people, people are not following the show, there are numbers everywhere. I got my colleague that voted and loved ultimate love to vote, and found out she had so many numbers, she voted Bryann, so please keep asking for votes…

Truth is influencers can't really influence BB viewers but can increase HM's visibility! Which doesn't guarantee automatic support!

With or without Influencers... Bryan would still garner a lot of fans!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2022
PatientVulture:

But the issue is ,people don't vote book smart .they vote who gives "content"
Adekunle,is both book smart,street smart,And has a large content delivery!!
Especially during games and task!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.