Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953113 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
A part of me wants phyna to win (Don't care whether she's deserving or not). I just want to see beauty's fans cry hot tears on Twitter grin grin

As for Bryan, it will be a big shame if he doesn't win because he literally employed the whole Influencers on Twitter NG for PR (which is not a bad thing BTW) even the ones I can bet my left balls don't watch the show in addition to the fake love he's showing beauty after DQ. (Which is also not a bad thing, startegy na strategy) Someone he never liked while she was on the show.

am happy that someone else is seeing through Bryan, this same Bryan was the one that rushed to report to Groovy that Beauty called him small prik he informed him how he distanced himself from her when he discovered who she was,the same bryan that told beauty that she for don collect if she tried what she did to llebeya outside and biggie had to call me inside, all of a sudden is now talking nice of her and you think its not strategy.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2022
South Africans love my Kabiyesi grin
Who God has blessed no man can curse tongue tongue kiss
MOST HANDSOME KABIYESI ADEKUNLE GO AND CONQUER AS USUAL kiss HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:
In all of this .......

It's important to note that Phyna rode this game from day 1 till date. Excessive talks apart.....she is a deserving winner!

So all lovers of Phyna....vote...vote ...vote .....

Oya....vote your high priestess.....
True talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Islander's& Coolest Tribe IF YOU HAVEN'T vote FOR Adekunle !! PleaseGo and vote now.

#TheBarbecueManx100m

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
A part of me wants phyna to win (Don't care whether she's deserving or not). I just want to see beauty's fans cry hot tears on Twitter grin grin

As for Bryan, it will be a big shame if he doesn't win because he literally employed the whole Influencers on Twitter NG for PR (which is not a bad thing BTW) even the ones I can bet my left balls don't watch the show in addition to the fake love he's showing beauty after DQ. (Which is also not a bad thing, startegy na strategy) Someone he never liked while she was on the show.

This lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Coolest tribe will not disappoint, I trust them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
South Africans love my Kabiyesi grin
Who God has blessed no man can curse tongue tongue kiss
MOST HANDSOME KABIYESI ADEKUNLE GO AND CONQUER AS USUAL kiss HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE kiss
Asweer !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Good morning all. As you go about your day, don't forget to vote for Phyna
kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Before the narrative flies, most of this people didn’t watch this show…

Bryann really liked beauty, they were close, Infact he was groovy and beauties friends, and he kept calling out beauty that she was “fucking up and not maintaining beauty “ , that she is falling his hand, he was really pained by her behavior… why? Because beauty likes bryann, but he said he didn’t want to do anything but catch cruise, that ashawo dey in eye…

Beauty is supporting him, her fans are supporting him, even before the phyna brouhaha, but people that didn’t watch are here saying he never liked beauty..

Please if you didn’t watch , stop embarrassing yourself with takes , just start to talk from where you sabi. You must chook mouth in everything, if anything, beauty was one of the girls Bryann really had a thing for…

With that done, Bryann fans please keep voting…

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Threebear:
Omo Phyna's people are not joking !

Phynationn wake up! gather your votes, Kia what's this am seeing? Don't mind threebear oh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fra4x: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:

Bryann really liked beauty, they were close, Infact he was groovy and beauties friends, and he kept calling out beauty that she was “fucking up and not maintaining beauty “ , that she is falling his hand, he was really pained by her behavior… why? Because beauty likes bryann, but he said he didn’t want to do anything but catch cruise, that ashawo dey in eye…

Beauty is supporting him, her fans are supporting him, even before the phyna brouhaha, but people that didn’t watch are here saying he never liked beauty..

Please if you didn’t watch , stop embarrassing yourself with takes , just start to talk from where you sabi. You must chook mouth in everything, if anything, beauty was one of the girls Bryann really had a thing for…

cruisetomumu just wants likes. Someone that never watches the show na en you dey take serious. Guy no need to type this long post jor. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2022
I am giving my votes to PHYNA and BELLA?!!

All the best to them!!!

Anyone of them that wins, I will be happy grin

Go girls!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2022
I have no prblm with Bella, give ade small vote na, even though na just 2
Ihavethingstodo:

All the best to them!!!

Go girls!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

All the best to them!!!

Go girls!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
SoiSoi13:

Phynationn wake up! gather your votes, Kia what's this am seeing? Don't mind threebear oh!
Person wey don win

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Na to deh buy sense,deh put inside Cann,deh sell give pple chop na'hin remain!!
Damn!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2022
As things stand, Bryann has knocked off 11 strong,older, taller men, some in ships grin he is/will be the last man standing.
No mean feat for a 22yr old boy.
He just has one hurdle now, beat Fina. Thats his only competition.
Team Bryann keep going, victory is in sight.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
THE LAST MALE ISLANDER-
LAST MAN STANDING!!
LET VOTE !!eloswagar- Coolest tribe of Hermez -and Islanders!!
COOOMMOON!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Anybody that wins I'll be happy for the person even if Bella or chichi wins grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Eeghe:

I love this hair, and the nonsense she has on now
So natural
Pretty and good hearted razz girl with terrible survival instincts- hard to deal with
Mad entertainer (my favs are gone, but I still really watch her, Chizzy, Bella)
First L2 HoH
Took care of Groovy mu
Absolutely authentic- I wish I would see her smoke the kain Igbo she says she does on the show- lemme me be properly horrified and drawn lol

Love her or hate her, a deserving winner

VOTE PHYNA

Aaaawwwnn Eeghe,..so sweet of you..thanks alot for loving and understanding her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2022
realhovaps:
Anybody that wins I'll be happy for the person even if Bella or chichi wins grin
Who are you Voting thought

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2022
BiggestB0y:
I have no prblm with Bella, give ade small vote na, even though na just 2

State two reasons why I should give him votes? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Sanqa:
As things stand, Bryann has knocked off 11 strong,older, taller men, some in ships grin he is/will be the last man standing.
No mean feat for a 22yr old boy.
He just has one hurdle now, beat Fina. Thats his only competition.
Team Bryann keep going, victory is in sight.
Amen o! But abeg no underestimate Ade and Bella o. I am still shocked that Ade has more fans than Hermes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

State two reasons why I should give him votes? lipsrsealed
Lol , I no deh beg you!!cheesy
Sensible and quite a large number of pple will vote..
Thanks but no thanks ....

grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:

Guy, I must commend you. Thank God someone who watched the show from the beginning is around to debunk lies.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Lol , I no deh beg you!!cheesy
Sensible and quite large number of pple will vote.
grin grin

If you finish editing your post, you can keep voting for your fav, have a good day!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2022
Allnacruise:

Truth is influencers can't really influence BB viewers but can increase HM's visibility! Which doesn't guarantee automatic support!

With or without Influencers... Bryan would still garner a lot of fans!

my brother, spot on…

Visibility, that’s the word..

Due to the leakage , whether intentional or not, many level one housemates got visibility before come on stage, Bryann probably got visibility for looking like rema on first day, and that was that…. Many other housemates paid for this this for the first day, the rest was left tk your personality, influencers no send anybody just their clouts.

Infact at this point , influencer and pages of companies are using this housemates for clouts while the game is on, influencers are milking the joys and Bryann is one of the most milked housemates for clouts, likes and others, so influencers should be paying him
Nobody should piss on the effort of a great personality that endeared thousands of people with “influencing” na rubbish be that , they said about laycon, i debunked it, now I am saying na rubbish talk..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

If you finish editing your post, you can keep voting for your fav, have a good day!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to Daniella and her twin brother. Your best years are yet to come

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Is his shoe size 36? cheesy grin

Yeah, he does. One of Adekunle's fans that was on his case said she saw him today and hugged because almost everyone ignored him. embarassed embarassed

I hope young guys are learning lessons here... that African women know better now and wants to be treated better

And I also hope young girls have seen behaviours not acceptable in relationships and will protect themselves

Chai... my boy... poor guy cry

He probably didn't learn better from his dad, this things, always.... always have a background
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2022
davodyguy:

The audience did not show him any love

The lesson isn't just for him alone, but for everyone who watched

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

I hope young guys are learning lessons here... that African women know better now and wants to be treated better

And I also hope young girls have seen behaviours not acceptable in relationships and will protect themselves

Chai... my boy... poor guy cry

He probably didn't learn better from his dad, this things, always.... always have a background
Don't worry!!
Hopefully he will be fine!!
I also don't like all the hate he got!!
But it's what it's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.