Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945799 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Phyna's bush babies on this thread

Una tears dey sweet

As e dey sweet beauty e dey pain you guys

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
With BBTitans coming so soon, Level Up housemates should hurry and cash out from this temporary fame. Big Sheggz already understands the assignment. I wonder who will win. Probably a Nigerian who is razz, street and poor, with a touch of 'who dey'. Classy or normal housmates don't stand a chance of winning Big Brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
dominique:
Winner's engagements vs Week 2 disqualified housemate engagements. Everyday Phyna is saying her prayers, she should thank God specifically for Beauty's disqualification. If Beauty was still in that house, she wouldn't have smelt that win. I'm glad she won tho as she has more financial needs than Beauty. Beauty is super rich, old money rich. She would have probably given away the bulk of the price money.

Kwa kwa kwa

Is this the proof?? The only reason she had more engagement on that pic was because it was used to announce her birthday. Wait for the goddess’s birthday!!! You go fear engagement.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
adaericprin:

If beauty was so strong why didn't Bryan win.... comparing a 12hrs post to ur faves 3days or 19hrs post to prove a silly point...
Phyna social media followers double ur faces u won't talk about that one....
Beauty is doing well for someone that got disqualified in week 2 but comparing her with someone above her rt now in terms of fame and engagements means u love setting her up for dragss...

Hate is a terrible thing

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Why is this arise TV presenter making this all about Bella and shegz ? She hardly focused on Bella...o ga o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
dominique:

Both photos were posted at different times yesterday. Any engagements they didn't get on the day the photos got posted, they can't get it afterwards. I wouldn't have compared their engagements if one of your teamies hadn't said Beauty does not have the clout or the fanbase to attract brands. If Phyna had gotten disqualified at the time Beauty had, would she still be this relevant? Be honest with yourself.

Is Phyna Miss Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:
Phyna’s fans should enjoy their victory o but they should bear it in mind that their fave stole Beauty’s man and crown and betrayed her best friend and she will continue to explain herself until her short term reign is over!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Meanwhile,y’all should advise her to change her stylist and stop looking so tacky like a money miss road….oh I forgot,that’s exactly what she is!
WHO Dey!!!!!

She has the same stylist as Hermes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Filly3(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
I'm missing my Dani baby

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
OGdaddy:
Am i even supposed to reply to this rubbish?
Phyna was given 50 million Naira cash.
Beauty will have to Bleep 50 sugar daddies for 1 million Naira each for her to make that kind of money.
Without selling pvsssy, beauty can never ever make 50 million Naira on her own and that's on period.

50M cash and 1btc worth around 19M(btc prize is at the lowest currently. 1btc can rise to 30M before Christmas)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Today was my POP.

Officially job hunting. Recommend me for opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
For those wailing on this thread,Ntoor...phyna don win and that's all that matters!! Continue hating angry As e dey pain them..e go dey sweet us.
PHYNA IS D WINNER OF BBNAIJA SEASON 7 LEVEL UP.Choke on that! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Today was my POP.

Officially job hunting.
Congrats dear...wish u all d best in d labour market.I am to go for Nysc by d end of d month too cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
If I don't like a housemate,u will never see me talking about them and I will feel so indifferent about them cos they aren't my cup of tea.But some of u don't like Phyna but talk about her more than even ur faves.Always comparing her with ur faves.Picking on her flaws like ur own faves are perfect undecided its really giving obsession now.The show is over!!Let these housemates be angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
I think we should just dead this Phyna vs Beauty issue. Its just one of those things we'll never know. Phynation already has an edge cos their fave won. We don't even have a voting result where Beauty topped Phyna cos she was never up for eviction. I think this is a curse sha. Why can't a random housemate be disqualified? If Phyna was disqualified in week 2, we wouldn't even be having this argument. It must always be a housemate with potential, so we go down a spiral of would-haves. Its all good sha. And for those who said Beauty's fans couldn't save Bryann, let your fave get disqualified cos of a man she just met, and see if you'll still vote. Most of her fans were really pissed at her, cos what she did was stupid. PS: Chomzy get juju, you can't tell me otherwise. Beauty and Phyna are prettier than her. But one got disqualified and the other almost lost it, because of her. Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Neneononye:

Congrats dear...wish u all d best in d labour market.I am to go for Nysc by d end of d month too cool

Thank you very much. Best of luck in camp and during your service year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Today was my POP.

Officially job hunting.
Congratulations dear!
I wish you all the best!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Congratulations dear!
I wish you all the best!grin

Thank you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Omo,shipment no good o!
Sheggz’s interviews are all about Bella Bella Bella!!!
Ah ah?
Kilode?
Thank God say my Hermes no drown inside that yeye cannoe with gorimapa!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Sheggz Abeg focus on your brand and leave Bella alone!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Kabiyesi is 100M times the man Pinky hopes to be.
Thanks for ur honesty darling cheesy
And Congrats on ur POP kiss God's favour shall locate u kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
NozinoGroup:

U too like wahala cheesy leave Groovy alone joor.None of these housemates are perfect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Amibranki:
so they go carry their money go vote bryan? When they can contribute it and give to her? Are you new to reality shows?
Why then make threats they could not see through if that's the case?

All mouth no action

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
These people should do and release my Kabiyesi to us Haba angry Dem go collect oo cheesy

But Kabiyesi still most handsome even though he hasn't gotten enough rest in all these media rounds kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
queenemelda:
I think we should just dead this Phyna vs Beauty issue. Its just one of those things we'll never know. Phynation already has an edge cos their fave won. We don't even have a voting result where Beauty topped Phyna cos she was never up for eviction. I think this is a curse sha. Why can't a random housemate be disqualified? If Phyna was disqualified in week 2, we wouldn't even be having this argument. It must always be a housemate with potential, so we go down a spiral of would-haves. Its all good sha. And for those who said Beauty's fans couldn't save Bryann, let your fave get disqualified cos of a man she just met, and see if you'll still vote. Most of her fans were really pissed at her, cos what she did was stupid. PS: Chomzy get juju, you can't tell me otherwise. Beauty and Phyna are prettier than her. But one got disqualified and the other almost lost it, because of her. Lol.
Truthfully I didn't really watch beauty alot in that house.i loved Phyna d very first day I saw her and concentrated on her more.i just watched very well d nite she had that fight with Groovy that led to her disqualification and I felt she could have handled the situation better!!And yes..most of beauty's fans voted for bryann.In all sha..I wish all d housmates d best kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Why then make threats they could not see through if that's the case?

All mouth no action
Most of Beauty's fans voted for bryann!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
These people should do and release my Kabiyesi to us Haba angry Dem go collect oo cheesy

But Kabiyesi still most handsome even though he hasn't gotten enough rest in all these media rounds kiss

Thank God he separated Obaseki from Adekunle

That girl almost ruined his game

Adekunle is loved...See engagement on twitter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Neneononye:

Most of Beauty's fans voted for bryann!!
And he didn't win.

And una say make I nor call her overrated lol.

Phyna na the winner and Queen of Level Up.
EOD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Alheeri:
Adekunle's picture on Bella's Twitter page wishing him happy birthday.
When did they become so close, someone even called both of them besties.
Another said I want Bella and Adekunle ship to sail grin
Hahaha all the top ladies of the season love him kiss Phyna, Beauty, Bella, chichi, Danielle all of them cheesy He is the man of the season!! cheesy
And even with all his outstanding qualities he isn't condescending or a braggart kiss He has sense kiss
Chichi even wrote he is her main gee cheesy sorry deji cheesy KABIYESI ADEKUNLE U KEEP WOWING US EVERYDAY kiss cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
OGdaddy:
You see why it's good to go to school?
I am sure you graduated in primary 4

Multi choice had already launched the new big brother since about a month ago when the housemates were still in the house.
Because bonga fish beauty was disqualified is now why you feel Multi choice didn't make money?
D; I can feel your pains!!!!!

Multi choice didn't make money and yet they got another record breaking votes and views.
All the brands were even happy and celebrating phyna.
Even the CEO of multi choice was so happy and thanking phyna and even call her the energy queen for making the season a success with the rest housemates.

Toxicity and pains of defeat has blocked your reasoning that the only thing left in your brains now is covid 19 residue

Ewee!!!! embarassed
see as you rub Tati for mud

#Justice for Sweet pink cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
jenifer007:

Thank God he separated Obaseki from Adekunle

That girl almost ruined his game

Adekunle is loved...See engagement on twitter
I cant stop thanking God for this day cheesy Hmm make we leave her matter for now sha she celebrated him today!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And he didn't win.

And una say make I nor call her overrated lol.

Phyna na the winner and Queen of Level Up.
EOD.
U are on point!!Phyna is nobody's mate.My girl really levelled up smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Your Phyna won, but you won't let Groovy and other housemates rest, celebrate and hype phyna in peace!

I am happy she won , but folks like you are just something else, very toxic and bitter!
Phyna wey dey wet at the mention of Groovy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:
Omo,shipment no good o!
Sheggz’s interviews are all about Bella Bella Bella!!!
Ah ah?
Kilode?
Thank God say my Hermes no drown inside that yeye cannoe with gorimapa!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Sheggz Abeg focus on your brand and leave Bella alone!!!
Doing dat already......we are going for a sell out 2moro.

Cozeboys to the mf world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.