Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948294 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

Scondy ogini grin grin
See how I was smiling watching Adekunle's live video on IG today cry

I am honestly very happy for him,saw the way he was holding the tears from falling cry
He never expected it..

Abi o....he was shocketed....loool

Islanders get class na...no razz money cake or paranran...

Zadok was brought to sing live in person....N1m cash was presented in a box....

My boy won with a classy fanbase

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
scondy:

Yassssssssssssssss

Classiest fanbase so far

I'm so freaking proud

Kunle deserves the best

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Make some of una go audition for BBTitans o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
ISLANDERS GOD WILL CONTINUE TO RAIN HIS BLESSINGS HEAVILY ON U JUST AS U MADE IT RAIN FOR KABIYESI THIS DAY AND U KEEP DOING FOR HIM kiss AMEN!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT US TRENDING EVERYWHERE ORGANICALLY cheesy kiss kiss cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lauryn41:

The wicked runneth when no man pursueth

See their wiener running pillar to post defending her snatching and betraying

Having near death experiences and strokes trying to defend what we saw with our eyes

Groovy na boss abeg
Kwa kwa kwa
I swear!
Her conscience will continue to torment her at the mention of Beauty because she’s guilty as charged!
No wonder she accused Chi chi of wanting Groovy because that’s her expertise!
I don’t think Groovy wants to continue that abominable and cringeworthy relationship with her because he’s been avoiding her stylishly…kwa kwa kwa!
Let her enjoy her victory and stop acting like Groovy’s some trophy cos he’s not!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kikikikiki grin grin grin cheesy

OG daddy and lamba eh cheesy
Tacha, Erica and Maria all got endorsements after the show ended and not before lipsrsealed

Beauty's own na sure banker...so resstt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amibranki(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

The funniest thing about this whole boyfriend snatching and betrayal brouhaha is that,she’s the one doing all the denying and defending while Groovy’s busy,enjoying his life and minding his business!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin
grin
Sweetpink:

The funniest thing about this whole boyfriend snatching and betrayal brouhaha is that,she’s the one doing all the denying and defending while Groovy’s busy,enjoying his life and minding his business!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin
kwakwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
scondy:

Scondy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
I swear!
Her conscience will continue to torment her at the mention of Beauty because she’s guilty as charged!
No wonder she accused Chi chi of wanting Groovy because that’s her expertise!
I don’t think Groovy wants to continue that abominable and cringeworthy relationship with her because he’s been avoiding her stylishly…kwa kwa kwa!
Let her enjoy her victory and stop acting like Groovy’s some trophy cos he’s not!

Groovy said she's his mom grin grin
You want make Groovy abandon his mom
.....all the efo riro,okra soup and pounded yam ..

Ah!! Wait fess make guyman enjoy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
ISLANDERS GOD WILL CONTINUE TO RAIN HIS BLESSINGS HEAVILY ON U JUST AS U MADE IT RAIN FOR KABIYESI THIS DAY AND U KEEP DOING FOR HIM kiss AMEN!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT US TRENDING EVERYWHERE ORGANICALLY cheesy kiss kiss cheesy grin cheesy
This is real love
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
davodyguy:

This is real love
Yesooo honourable kiss the most quintessential fanbase ever cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
jenifer007:

So why didn't Princess escape eviction despite Tacha telling her fans to vote for her

Or why didn't Nengi win despite Tacha telling her large fanbase to vote for Nengi

The thing is the fans only love their fave and go hard for them alone...It is their choice to vote and also not to vote even if their fave ask them to vote for other housemates

Tacha did what?
LMAO did Titans threaten Laycon and Whitemoney's win the way Beenavy were threatening Phyna's win while Beauty was campaigning for Bryann and Doyin? Why make threats that they could not match with action it only made them look stupid.
Lol they are not the same thing. Titans will support other housemates and never threatened anybody's win the way Beenavy did and rallied behind one person.

Fans will go hard for their faves why then did Beenavy promise Bryann's victory and Phyna's loss if they were not going to go hard?
They are clowns and loud barrels with no tested strength because even Bryann and Doyin they could not deliver.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Neneononye:

U are on point!!Phyna is nobody's mate.My girl really levelled up smiley
My Winner
Our Winner
The Winner
Their Winner.

Queen of Level Up I stan cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Tacha did what?
LMAO did Titans threaten Laycon and Whitemoney's win the way Beenavy were threatening Phyna's win while Beauty was campaigning for Bryann and Doyin? Why make threats that they could not match with action it only made them look stupid.
Lol they are not the same thing. Titans will support other housemates and never threatened anybody's win the way Beenavy did and rallied behind one person.

Fans will go hard for their faves why then did Beenavy promise Bryann's victory and Phyna's loss if they were not going to go hard.
They are clowns and loud barrels with no tested strength because even Bryann and Doyin they could not deliver.

You most definitely didn't watch pepper Dem season
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Amibranki:
grin kwakwakwakwa
Giddem!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
rainluv:

You most definitely didn't watch pepper Dem season
I did and I supported Tacha.
Find another thing talk.
She used housemates in season 5&6 and I talked about the winners in those seasons in my response so read correctly we are not talking about Mercy here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Your Phyna won, but you won't let Groovy and other Igbo housemates rest, celebrate and hype phyna in peace!

I am happy she won , but folks like you are just something else, very toxic and bitter!
Phyna wey dey wet at the mention of Groovy grin

Fixed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
rainluv:

Groovy said she's his mom grin grin
You want make Groovy abandon his mom
.....all the efo riro,okra soup and pounded yam ..

Ah!! Wait fess make guyman enjoy
Lmao!
Groovy’s a real player!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I did and I supported Tacha.
Find another thing talk.
She used housemates in season 5&6 and I talked about the winners in those seasons in my response so read correctly we are not talking about Mercy here

Are you serious? Why would she threaten their win? Was she in their season? Does she know them personally? undecided

You are comparing apples to oranges here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
rainluv:

Are you serious? Why would she threaten their win? Was she in their season? Does she know them personally? undecided

You are comparing apples to oranges here

Try to read and understand.
She likened the Beauty thing with Tacha and what I did was point out that it's a different scenario because Titans did not threaten Laycon or Whitemoney's win for them to go all out and ensure their losses the way Beenavy did.
She tried to help the Beenavy situation by comparing Titans and I pointed out their differences as to why it cannot be the same thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Her fans have been dragging her on Twitter non stop cos she made their foolishness so obvious!
Awon werey!grin
Dumb and sick FCgrin
Kwa Kwa Kwa kwa
Just when I was about liking her...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Tacha did what?

Fans will go hard for their faves why then did Beenavy promise Bryann's victory and Phyna's loss if they were not going to go hard?

Read to understand and stop sounding like a broken record
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
What’s Hermes and Davido working on?grin
I don’t think I’m ready for Hermes….

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Thank you my sweetheart!!!
You are the best!
Hermes has every reason to be bitter about the way they played him but he’s the happiest guy!
He practically forgave and forgot about everything that happened in the house.
I’m so happy that I chose him and I’d chose him a billion times over and over again!
But wait o,are you sure he’d be on BBTitans…abi you dey whine me?
Abeg no give me false hope o,because I still haven’t recovered from his eviction
Really?
I am not sure o, but I really hope he gets in. I know that he will make the collective proud with his capacity as an individual.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amibranki(f): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

She likened the Beauty thing with Tacha and what I did was point out that it's a different scenario because Titans did not threaten Laycon or Whitemoney's win for them to go all out and ensure their losses the way Beenavy did.
She tried to help the Beenavy situation by comparing Titans and I pointed out their differences as to why it cannot be the same thing.
omo titans threatened mercy's win. They said they would vote mike. Abegi zuoike

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Kwa Kwa Kwa kwa
Just when I was about liking her...
Abeg abort mission and stick to your sweet Adekunlegrin
I also tried to like her or make excuses for her dumbness and stiffness but I just couldn’t do it!
Tueh!
Sheggz really tried!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
queenemelda:
I am not sure o, but I really hope he gets in. I know that he will make the collective proud with his capacity as an individual.
Lol…I admire and respect your faith in Hermes but let’s be honest with each other,they’ll not bring in a fresh celebrity like Hermes or any other BBN graduate because it’ll kill the authenticity of the show.
Na fresh faces we go seegrin
Meanwhile,Hermes is already doing well and he doesn’t need to be in any other reality show to sell himself cos he’s already a brand!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Amibranki:
omo titans threatened mercy's win. They said they would vote mike. Abegi zuoike
Majority of Titans did not vote.
Beenavy was busy doing campaign and claiming they were voting making noise on twitter and Facebook that Phyna would not smell the money after Beauty's DQ they kept watching BBN and decampaigning Phyna when Tacha was DQ Titans started trending and focusing on Tacha and didn't bother voting. We are not even talking about Mercy because what she stated had to do with other seasons and not pepperdem.
Spot the difference, Titans even stated that they were done with BBNaija and would not vote to give the franchise more money did you hear Beenavy say that when they said Bryann will win?
Common gerrout.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
jenifer007:

Read to understand and stop sounding like a broken record
I understood it and your broken record made no sense because I showed you how the scenarios were different.
Come up with something more spectacular not that weak line.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I understood it and your broken record made no sense because I showed you how the scenarios were different.
Come up with something more spectacular not that weak line.

Elejowewe
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Lol..she said Tacha campaigned for Nengi and told Titans to vote for Nengi... you responded by claiming that Titans didn't threaten laycon and whitemoney's win... now, how do you expect them or Tacha to threaten their win when they weren't even in same season? undecided

Titans swore Mercy wasn't going to win that season,yet she won with a landslide
You are mischievous tho... Done with this back and forth

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
KABIYESI REALLY TOUCHED LIVES KAI cry I HAVE NEVER CONNECTED TO A HOUSEMATE THIS MUCH!! SUCH A GENUINE SOUL kiss U DESERVE ALL THE LOVE U ARE GETTING KING....INFACT I HAVE NOT EVEN APPRECIATED U ENOUGH WHICH I WOULD DO AS SOON AS I RETURN FROM MY TRIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY kiss kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.