Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2043369 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And he didn't win.

And una say make I nor call her overrated lol.

Phyna na the winner and Queen of Level Up.
EOD.

So why didn't Princess escape eviction despite Tacha telling her fans to vote for her

Or why didn't Nengi win despite Tacha telling her large fanbase to vote for Nengi

The thing is the fans only love their fave and go hard for them alone...It is their choice to vote and also not to vote even if their fave ask them to vote for other housemates

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Some people will return to those roadside strip clubs where they used to hype pot bellied money miss road men!
Kwa kwa kwa
If dem see 200k endorsements,make dem grab am o,because their stolen fame will soon be over!!!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Omo islanders you guys should be proud

The gifts you guys gave Adekunle it’s on another level… una don set the bar so high.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wow

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Adekunle’s fans are doing wellgrin
How far Bella,Bryan and chi chi’s fans?grin
Abi na audio fans?
Kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okurr kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:
Adekunle’s fans are doing wellgrin
How far Bella,Bryan and chi chi’s fans?grin
Abi na audio fans?
Kwa kwa kwa

Bryann's birthday is on the 23rd of this month,we no dey make noise grin

Meanwhile happy birthday to Adekunle,I am glad to see how his fans love him and the way the showered him with gifts today kiss

And my baby sang for him today

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
In the history of BBN,no winner or finalist has gotten this level of engagement in any of their posts on Twitter but see my Hermes na,people love am die!!! .
Hermes is a king!
Hermes is the star of the show!
Hermes is who they wish their collective fave would be!
Hermes na their papa!
I Stan pa!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

Meanwhile happy birthday to Adekunle,I am glad to see how his fans love him and the way the showered him with gifts today kiss

Okay deargrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

I could feel the love from Big baby to my kabiyesi is genuine cry Thanks to him kiss And he shall live to celebrate his kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

Onyiiiiii.......how na ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
ISLANDERS he has been released to us finally and am proud of u all so far in such a short time Whaaat cheesy cry kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
dominique:

You're saying this because you stanned her right from day 1 so you'll see her differently from the way neutrals others saw her. A lot of people saw her as loud lousy and a petty gossip, definitely not winning material. If I had voted in week 1, she's the one I would have voted for because she's more interesting than the other nominated housemates. So surviving first eviction does not indicate strength in any way.

FYI a housemate's fans cannot vote for another like the way they would vote for their fave. Beauty's team never had to buy IUCs or register multiple numbers like other fanbases, so the kind of voting they did was more or less like scratching the surface voting. We can't compare that to heavy voting with 100s of premium IUCs.

I don't know who would've won if Beauty wasn't disqualified, I don't want to wade into that argument, but the emboldened is true.

Immediately a HM leaves the show either by disqualification or eviction, the voting capabilities of his or her fans drops instantly. There's also a reduction of interest from his or her fans. Most fans of evicted HMs will not go the extra mile or spend extra money for another HM. The highest voting they'd usually do won't exceed the web or their IUC voting.

Spending hundreds of thousands of naira or buying IUCs worth millions are usually the efforts seen from fans of HMs STILL IN THE SHOW. Typical example is that of Erica & Tacha. Their fans refused to give Multichoice shishi but rather used the money to contribute personally to their DQed faves.

So in essence, fans of DQed HMs can't do nada to effect the game drastically or crown another HM the winner.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hermes still the only verified ex hm on Twitter?
Let me brag some more!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
scondy:

Onyiiiiii.......how na ?

Scondy ogini grin grin
See how I was smiling watching Adekunle's live video on IG today cry

I am honestly very happy for him,saw the way he was holding the tears from falling cry
He never expected it..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

I trust vibryants to go hard for Bryan on his birthday....

@ bolded
Really! I haven't seen that

Is it on his IG stories or Twitter

Though I saw the one he did for Rake hell

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

And they did it within 4 days, imagine what they would have done with more days to prepare. With what I saw after voting hard for many weeks, mehn they are odogwu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

Scondy ogini grin grin
See how I was smiling watching Adekunle's live video on IG today cry

I am honestly very happy for him,saw the way he was holding the tears from falling cry
He never expected it..

Awwn
Onyi cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Allnacruise:

Really! I haven't seen that

Is it on his IG stories or Twitter

Though I saw the one he did for Rake hell

All na cruise werey grin
It is on twitter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Wow

Madt ooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Meanwhile Bella is a very stooopid girl
Watched her interview today and the dumbino was defending sheggz :'
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:

All na cruise werey grin
It is on twitter

Love and light wink

Alright Onyi- W lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Allnacruise:

Love and light wink

Alright Onyi- W lipsrsealed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na wa for big brother o

Audition has started already for show of next year

This level up housemates better use their sense and level up on time before new season start soonest
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amibranki(f): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Phyna go defend tire till it starts to get to her. Kwakwakwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Amibranki:
Phyna go defend tire till it starts to get to her. Kwakwakwakwakwa
The funniest thing about this whole boyfriend snatching and betrayal brouhaha is that,she’s the one doing all the denying and defending while Groovy’s busy,enjoying his life and minding his business!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:
In the history of BBN,no winner or finalist has gotten this level of engagement in any of their posts on Twitter but see my Hermes na,people love am die!!! .
Hermes is a king!
Hermes is the star of the show!
Hermes is who they wish their collective fave would be!
Hermes na their papa!
I Stan pa!!!
There is this unexplainable joy I feel whenever you post Hermes here. He was dragged for his looks, they said Chomzy and Allyson were disgusted by him; when he got Allyson, they said she was dulling his shine. I felt real pain when he was evicted, and then the rumours that he was swapped for Adekunle. In all, he has maintained a clean slate and a clean heart. Can't wait to see him on BBTitans. Three hearty cheers to Hermes Chibueze Iyele, a god in human body. The world isn't ready for you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
queenemelda:
There is this unexplainable joy I feel whenever you post Hermes here. He was dragged for his looks, they said Chomzy and Allyson were disgusted by him; when he got Allyson, they said she was dulling his shine. I felt real pain when he was evicted, and then the rumours that he was swapped for Adekunle. In all, he has maintained a clean slate and a clean heart. Can't wait to see him on BBTitans. Three hearty cheers to Hermes Chibueze Iyele, a god in human body. The world isn't ready for you
Thank you my sweetheart!!!
You are the best!
Hermes has every reason to be bitter about the way they played him but he’s the happiest guy!
He practically forgave and forgot about everything that happened in the house.
I’m so happy that I chose him and I’d chose him a billion times over and over again!
But wait o,are you sure he’d be on BBTitans…abi you dey whine me?
Abeg no give me false hope o,because I still haven’t recovered from his eviction
Really?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

The funniest thing about this whole boyfriend snatching and betrayal brouhaha is that,she’s the one doing all the denying and defending while Groovy’s busy,enjoying his life and minding his business!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin

The wicked runneth when no man pursueth

See their wiener running pillar to post defending her snatching and betraying

Having near death experiences and strokes trying to defend what we saw with our eyes

Groovy na boss abeg

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onyi99:
Meanwhile Bella is a very stooopid girl
Watched her interview today and the dumbino was defending sheggz :'
Her fans have been dragging her on Twitter non stop cos she made their foolishness so obvious!
Awon werey!grin
Dumb and sick FCgrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Islanders are their daddy's daddy

Look at what kunle got

In 4 Freaking days ,we prepared this massive surprise

I'm so glad Adekunle is receiving all the love he deserves

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.