Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970843 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

grin
Frustrated She-male I bought this new basin for u to cry more hohohoho tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2022
That bucket is obviously for you!
Remain pressed forever!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Ode!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Hermes is making me hor.ny this morning
He’s so endowed!!!
Damn!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2022
My king is minding his business and cashing out!
No time for nonsense!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
We don’t brag about the past,we brag differently!
Hermes giddem!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Feelings of a spineless Banza Mutum is invalid tongue tongue
You don't care about Adekunle's feelings?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Beorn:

LOL. I remember the night she fought Adekunle over Deji. Deji of all people who is a playboy through and through. Who subtly made it known that he's never been with a stripper and would like to exprience that. Deji only wanted to exprience how tryst with a stripper would be. Nothing more. Sometimes love is not blind, some humans are very stupid!!
Haha ADE is a god in human flesh grin everything he sees actually turns out true! Chichi has learnt her lessons grin that's why at the moment before ADE even tells her to jump she is already asking how high that's the high level of respect she has for him now grin Well I like her now and it's Good she didn't go down alone without bursting Deji and Dotun grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Frustrated She-male I bought this new basin for u to cry more hohohoho tongue tongue
U eeeh my Queen grin U even bought new basin for the wailers hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
Haha ADE is a god in human flesh grin everything he sees actually turns out true! Chichi has learnt her lessons grin that's why at the moment before ADE even tells her to jump she is already asking how high that's the high level of respect she has for him now grin Well I like her now and it's Good she didn't go down alone without bursting Deji and Dotun grin
Oh shut up and stop spewing so much trash!
People break up every day and chi chi and Deji aren’t the first persons to have a broken relationship!
Stop gloating over it simply because your sadist grandpa who hates beautiful things predicted that they won’t last!
Did his relationship with gorimapa last?
Did Rachel even consider him an option?
Did ho.rny Daniella even see him as a potential sex object,despite how he tried to hard to get into her space?
That’s why frustrated impotent grandpa halitosis will remain bitter and miserable!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
U eeeh my Queen grin U even bought new basin for the wailers hahaha
Wailers ko
Wailers ni
You and your fellow halitosis ambassadors should beg Adekuku to give you at least one thing to brag about!
Awon oloriburuku!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Oh shut up and stop spewing so much trash!
People break up every day and chi chi and Deji aren’t the first persons to have a broken relationship!
Ode!
Stop gloating over it simply because your sadist grandpa who hates beautiful things predicted that they won’t last!
Did ho.rny Daniella even see him as a potential sex object,despite how he tried to hard to get into her space?
Didirin!
That’s why you and your frustrated impotent grandpa halitosis will remain bitter and miserable!
Tueh!
Lalastica
mynd44
seun
Dominique
What's going on here!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
As for chi chi,she saw all the signs of rejection and coldness from Deji but she wanted to be loved and accepted and ignored all the signs!
She should have quietly moved on,instead of slandering them!
Even if they’re guilty of having a homosexual relationship,it’s none of her business because they are adults and they can do whatever they like!
Even though Deji led her on,she should have just moved on…Afterall she’s a hot babe and many men would be on her case!
Sighs!
I hope she keeps this information a secret because she’ll make Deji and Dotun attractive to rich and well connected ga.y guys and the ga.y community won’t let her drag them into the mud….I trust multi Choice sha,they’ll shut her up during the reunion!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
QueenSindel:
Lalastica
mynd44
seun
Domique
What's going on here!
Comon get out!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Wailers ko
Wailers ni
You and your fellow halitosis ambassadors should beg Adekuku to give you at least one thing to brag about!
Awon oloriburuku!
Tueh!
Mods attend to this person
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Attend ko
Attendance ni
Comon crawl back into that hole that you came out from!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Performance day!grin
Goodluck my Sweet baby!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:
As for chi chi,she saw all the signs of rejection and coldness from Deji but she wanted to be loved and accepted and ignored all the signs!
Even if they’re guilty of having a homosexual relationship,it’s none of her business because they are adults and they can do whatever they like!
Even though Deji led her on,she should have just moved on…Afterall she’s a hot babe and many men would be on her case!
Sighs!
I hope she keeps this information a secret because she’ll make Deji and Dotun attractive to rich and well connected ga.y guys and the ga.y community won’t let her drag them into the mud….I trust multi Choice sha,they’ll shut her up during the reunion!
I swear. Even Adekunle would have given her all the love he has been carrying around that no one wants to collect.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
EmmyCC:

I swear. Even Adekunle would have given her all the love he has been carrying around that no one wants to collect.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
No one wants Adekunle’s useless love!
Not even hor.ny Daniella!
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Oh I will shut up and stop spewing so much trash!
I will Stop gloating over it simply because my sadist husband who hates beautiful things predicted that they won’t last!
That’s why frustrated my impotent husband halitosis will remain bitter and miserable!
Tueh!
Hermaphrodite that doesn't have a proper bath a day after crying all night and getting used by a mad man ! Yuck! U stink! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
No one wants Hermes useless love!
Not even hor.ny Daniella!
Kwa kwa kwa
After wanking with ADE's name all day sharrap grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
Hermaphrodite that doesn't have a proper bath a day after crying all night and getting used by a mad man ! Yuck! U stink! grin
Kwa kwa kwa
You ended up explaining your daily routine to me!
Lmao!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:

After wanking with ADE's name all day sharrap grin
Who’s Ade?
E get prick?
Mtcheeeeew!
Na Hermes I Dey use self-service!
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
EmmyCC:

I swear. Even hermes would have given her all the love he has been carrying around that no one wants to collect.
The almighty Adekunle kept this Simp underlock grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Who’s Ade?
E get prick?
Mtcheeeeew!
Na Hermes I Dey use self-service!
Kwa kwa kwa
U dey fool urself grin Ur ugly duck hermes just reminds u of ur mad husband with crawcraw hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
You ended up explaining my daily routine to me!
Lmao!
I explained ur daily routine as a bitter hermaphrodite that has faced rejection from real men all ur life grin it's only mad men like ur husband and Iyeles fit give u face grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
The almighty Adekunle kept this Simp underlock grin
Lamentation.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
EmmyCC:

My Lamentation.
worthless Simp!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:
Sighs!
Ur brain is filled with termites always talking shit!! Nobody cares about whatever they do with their asses but if u are a gay man why fool an innocent lady and still continue outside the house till u were caught grin I maintain u are the dumbest here! And u that ended up with a mad man ain't in the position to advice chichi so Sharrap!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
U dey fool urself grin Ur ugly duck hermes just reminds u of ur mad husband with crawcraw hahaha
That mad man looks like…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
I explained ur daily routine as a bitter hermaphrodite that has faced rejection from real men all ur life grin it's only mad men like ur husband and Iyeles fit give u face grin
Kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
EmmyCC:

Lamentation.
As in eh?
Since their fave has refused to give them a bragging right,they are now constituting nuisance on this thread!
Lmao!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.