Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955425 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2022
What a winner

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Her win is still paining you!! Move on already!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lauryn41:
What a winner

She needs help honestly cry
She will tweet and delete and blame it on her imaginary handler grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Her win is paining who

If her win was so relevant

She wouldn’t be talking about it every two market days

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yet you’re the one posting about her every sec!!!! Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nozino:
Yet you’re the one posting about her every sec!!!! Lol.
For a long while. Nobody even remembered her till her madness hit her again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
EmmyCC:

Why are you lying ??

Go through every single page.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
EmmyCC:

Leave her mad fans to be seeing double

Instead of them to organize prayers nd mental classes for their mad fave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
EmmyCC:

Jesu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
I thought winning BBN brings peace of mind to the winner and unlock connection to the entertainment industry or even comes with class and self respect

But one useless and miserable girl has been moving mad every week with no sustainable deals or bragging rights to her fans

I pity her fans especially the ones here because they are the most unfortunate people ever

You can take a pig out of the mud but you can never remove all the mud in that same pig

Useless wiener and her unfortunate fans should keep supporting themselves

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Smoothgio:
I thought winning BBN brings peace of mind to the winner and unlock connection to the entertainment industry or even comes with class and self respect

But one useless and miserable girl has been moving mad every week with no sustainable deals or bragging rights to her fans

I pity her fans especially the ones here because they are the most unfortunate people ever

You can take a pig out of the mud but you can never remove all the mud in that same pig

Useless wiener and her unfortunate fans should keep supporting themselves
Period!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa for phyna!
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
BBTitan is almost here and I really pity most of these BBN housemates who have absolutely nothing to offer except the BBN tag!
Lmao!
Phyna the so called weena is so unfortunate that the organizers and sponsors of BBN had to come up with another show to erase her existence from our memories!
Lmao!
No major endorsements!
No respect in the industry (she’s not rated)
No clout!
Her fame didn’t even last long!
What a floppy weena!
Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
With everything thing u jst said, go to google nd search who is d winner of bbn s7, come back nd tell us what u see grin grin grin grin
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa
BBTitan is almost here and I really pity most of these BBN housemates who have absolutely nothing to offer except the BBN tag!
Lmao!
Phyna the so called weena is so unfortunate that the organizers and sponsors of BBN had to come up with another show to erase her existence from our memories!
Lmao!
No major endorsements!
No respect in the industry (she’s not rated)
No clout!
Her fame didn’t even last long!
What a floppy weena!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gbegirisoup, I will never understand what you gain from this.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lauryn41:

Leave her mad fans to be seeing double

Instead of them to organize prayers nd mental classes for their mad fave
I'm telling you. That girl is not ready to be a celebrity. Very uncouth.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why this much hate for phyna from people nd her fellow housemates? It's like dey feel she doesn't deserve to win because of her background nd nature cry cry cry, she came to the show nd gave us her own content to d best of her ability nd people resonated with her, it's not her fault dat ur fave couldn't give viewers wat dey wanted, nah show she win she no kill person smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2022
QueenSindel:
Very useless redundant thing! See the gorilla lips with cheap synthetic wig looking like an Aids patient! This one can not approach an elegant lady like phyna in real life to talk trash very dirty thing! It can only hide miserably behind a faceless forum!
But this riffraff tatiana ugly pa oooo and wretched embarassed the shema.le no even get boobs no wonder it is suffering from zero self esteem with severe depression as na only mad men for Yabaleft fit notice am cheesy The likes of my handsome Kabiyesi will feel like throwing up if it comes close to them yuck!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Iyeles are a bunch of miserable dingbats !! I saw Dem famzing tobi wey no tag their Iyele as dem hear hermes tongue Una go faint If he come do photoshoot with the cursed cannibal like he did with Kabiyesi Adekunle the only fan wey get clout pass celeb that still keeps this page going even days when his classy fans are too busy tongue tongue
When people say Kabiyesi Adekunle is the standard Dem no lie cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2022
endure207:
Why this much hate for phyna from people nd her fellow housemates? It's like dey feel she doesn't deserve to win because of her background nd nature cry cry cry, she came to the show nd gave us her own content to d best of her ability nd people resonated with her, it's not her fault dat ur fave couldn't give viewers wat dey wanted, nah show she win she no kill person smiley smiley smiley

No one hates her. It's not every troll you reply.
She should learn from Beauty.

Chech weenas TL, very vile ,dirty and so much negativity

Check Beauty 's timeline and see the difference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Big Brother Titans begins January 15. Proudly sponsored by Flutterwave.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
endure207:
With everything thing u jst said, go to google nd search who is d winner of bbn s7, come back nd tell us what u see grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
I have forgotten about that unfortunate mannequin but one of his useless fans really want me to keep talking about him for relevance!
Lmao!
Oya take!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem gidi gan!!!!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wow!!!
So my beautiful profile pic is giving my haters high blood pressure?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
If you both looked like the ugly version of me,you wouldn’t be so miserable and frustrated…at least,you’d have one or two admirers…Lmao!
Oya make una post una half picture ,make we see small nightmares!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Cos I’m sure you both look like scarecrows and dirty pigs!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
vaca1:

No one hates her. It's not every troll you reply.
She should learn from Beauty.

Chech weenas TL, very vile ,dirty and so much negativity

Check Beauty 's timeline and see the difference

I just tire o

Decorating her official page with nonsense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
switlily25:
Wow!!!
So my beautiful profile pic is giving my haters high blood pressure?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
If you both looked like the ugly version of me,you wouldn’t be so miserable and frustrated…at least,you’d have one or two admirers…Lmao!
Oya make una post una half picture ,make we see small nightmares!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Cos I’m sure you both look like scarecrows and dirty pigs!
Lmao!
Crying will not make u or ur clan less unfortunate!
ugly family!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
If “God forbid” was a person,it would be you,your sympathizers,entire clan and generations…that’s if you are fortunate enough to have any!
Oloriburuku Ode!
Spits!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa
If “God forbid” was a person,it would be you,your sympathizers,entire clan and generations…that’s if you are fortunate enough to have any!
Oloriburuku Ode!
Spits!
Sharrap they are right u are too ugly grin
Maybe if u fine small u for no dey collect too much insults !! As me I respect beautiful women grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
QueenSindel:
Crying will not make u or ur clan less unfortunate!
ugly family!
Wow! Look at Hermes response to a troll that came at him and his mom with a touch of class, maturity and obedience to God. Why won't God continue to bless him?
One HM has been here in disguise exchanging words with people that actually mean well for him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
EmmyCC:

Wow! Look at Hermes response to a troll that came at him and his mom with a touch of class, maturity and obedience to God. Why won't God continue to bless him?
Shuttup ur stinky mouth u haggard hypocrite !! Their is nothing classy in him! He is no way better than phyna with this his unfortunate family! It's crystal clear he is so depressed from his responses!! His family is so unfortunate and still not healed as God doesn't heal people that are paying for their abomination!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
QueenSindel:
Shuttup ur stinky mouth u haggard hypocrite !! Their is nothing classy in him! He is no way better than phyna with this his unfortunate family! It's crystal clear he is so depressed from his responses!!
"God bless you" don turn wahala again? Omo! una situation dey critical.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
EmmyCC:

God bless you don turn wahala again? Omo una situation dey critical.
Ofcourse yes he is in serious wahala that's why he responded! Ur family situation is horrible! Spits!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.