Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970808 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
worthless Simp!
Coming from a product of an invalid sex!
Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
styrese:
Ur brain is filled with termites always talking shit!! Nobody cares about whatever they do with their asses but if u are a gay man why fool an innocent lady and still continue outside the house till u were caught grin I maintain u are the dumbest here! And u that ended up with a mad man ain't in the position to advice chichi so Sharrap!
Your brain is filled with Maggie ,that’s why you can’t even read to comprehend a simple post!
Deji showed chi chi countless times that he wasn’t deep into her but she kept forcing herself on him.
Didn’t you see where I lambasted chi chi for not reading Deji’s body language and opting out?
Is Chi chi innocent?
I doubt if you really know the true meaning of that word cos you were born and raised by m@d people!
Chi chi is a street girl who has dealt with different kinds of people and I put it you that she knew about Deji’s sexual preference but she still stayed,hoping that he’ll fall in love her but she goofed!
So many women are married to gay/bisexual men but they turn a blind eye to their shenanigans and focus on their goals and vice versa,so it’s not a big deal!
Chichi should have just remained friends with Deji and allow him to do his thing or dump him and move on…instead of looking for exclusivity.She’s just pained that he chose a man’s anus over her kpekus!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Na dem sabi!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
dominique:
So beautiful things have officially ended, about time too. That guy was never interested in Chichi, he probably went for her because he thought she was the Mercy Lambo of this season only to come out and see that she was just a 2 percenter with no huge fanbase. Chichi send no give herself brain, she couldn't see that the guy was not into her? She'll be fine tho, esotic dancer no dey catch feelings.
Kwa kwakwa
Exactly!
He was never into her in the first place.
They were just friends but she wanted exclusivity and Deji is not cut out like that.
Maybe he would have held on to her if she’d won the show like Groovy did to phyna.
Deji’s cute tho,so I don’t blame her for falling in love with him.
Chai!
Na ashawo love pass o!
Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Cry me a lagoon!
U must get banned u foolish nuisance except this forum has gone to the dogs!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
QueenSindel:
If u must get banned u foolish nuisance except this forum has gone to the dogs!
Kwa kwa kwa
It is you who will be sent to kuje!
Go and call your ancestors for me!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
QueenSindel:
U are a retarded bastard keep insulting ur family !
Is that all?
Tell me more!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
As for Chi chi the signs where crystal clear but she was blinded by love or should I say it was infatuation.

Coming to the show as a bad beech and was proud of her handwork(stripper) before the show I never expected her to fall in love because no sensible man will take her that serious knowing her background and history.

But I like the babe,I think Fina's fans should stop trolling her and let her be,fina unfollowed her and she returned the favor.
This housemates are humans too,trolling her dead parents because of BBN is the height of it cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:
Hermes is making me hor.ny this morning
He’s so endowed!!!
Damn!
Shuttup ur mouth!! consoling urself with this smelly corpse that even the phyna u called classless finds him ugly and nauseating tongue tongue which still makes u a dustbin!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
Adekunle’s turned his miserable fans into idiots!
Since they have absolutely nothing to brag about,they are now trying so hard to send me to kuje!
Lmao!
Bunch of failures and bastards!
I will continue to keep y’all pressed forever!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hermes giddem!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:

Who’s Ade?
E get prick?
Mtcheeeeew!
Na Hermes I Dey use self-service!
Kwa kwa kwa
ADE is the handsome one that got me pregnant looking at his delicious body alone whispering sweetness to me with his Golden voice and Hermes is the ugly cannibal on red beside him that chopped off ur clits and left u with a dead prick that doesn't wan.k tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Damn!!!!
Is that 12 inches?
Faints!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa
Iyele’s turned his miserable fans into idiots!
Since we have absolutely nothing to brag about,we are now trying so hard to send me to kuje!
Lmao!
We are Bunch of failures and bastards!
I will continue to keep myself pressed forever!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kabiyesi Adekunle giddem!
Wettin Dem go gain by sending a hopeless Ewunama like u behind bars!!! infact we want u out here so that we go dey see ur weeping sour face as u dey fan the most handsome Juicy Kabiyesi Adekunle every day tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Let me know whenever grandpa rapist aka halitosis ambassador achieves something else other than being a BBN ex housemate!
For now,shut the Bleep up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2022
switlily25:

As in eh?
Since their fave has refused to give them a bragging right,they are now constituting nuisance on this thread!
Lmao!
It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2022
EmmyCC:

It's a pity.
I feel so sorry for them because it’s not easy to support,hype and defend a failure

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2022
While Islanders are busy spoiling Adekunlem with gifts,some dead fanbase are yet to gift their bipolar disorder fave a cigarette..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
We brag differently!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2022
styrese:
worthless Simp!
A na akozi ọnụ ebe a?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Hermes is getting international recognition and attention from notable people while grandpa rapist is busy begging for biscuit and chewing gum from SouthAfricans!
Lmao!
I’ll add bambiala FC to his CV!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Phyna’s displaying signs of depression and frustration o!
Lmao!
Na you win BB hen but na you complain pass!
Tueh!
What a disgraceful weena!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
switlily25:
Lmao!
Tueh!

Her matter don tire me cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
switlily25:
Lmao!
Tueh!

The thing tire me o

See our weena having a near mental breakdown
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Onyi99:

Her matter don tire me cry
Instead of her to bury her head in shame for not bagging any worthy deal(s),she’s busy exhibiting her crassness and lack of decorum on the cyberspace!
Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.