Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,022 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975367 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Lhimeet:

Abuse the poor boy say na chicken bone abi wetin she call at that year sef, still threaten to kill am and all, I repeat, in the history of madness on BBN. Nobody badder than Erica
grin grin
If na by mouth finishing, Na 13-0 she give Laycon that day.. grin

Laycon' silence come be like 20-0 there by winning erica on 13-20 aggregate.. grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Groovy na calm and a bit shy guy..Na slow and steady race win am for him.

Beauty is opposite of groovy's personality...I said it days ago, people like Beauty have a model of what relationship should be like in their head..Any derailing Kasala go burst..

I know this because av been in such relationship..And ladies like beauty fit shoot man if gun dey close and she suspect you are doing away match.

Na God wey save me, go do am for groovy....If na love up, Beauty is in it and it happened...But groovy isn't there yet...

He saw the signs...he should ve dead the situation

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:11am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

She poured water on the bed, not on a person.

And if you want to consider all the circumstances, you must consider that she had stayed in the house longer, not one person in the house held her or even attempted to calm her down, she was drunk (Beauty admitted she is not drunk), she had been confronted with multiple triggers; she had only just learnt that other housemates were saying nasty things about her that week. Prior to that, she had been getting coldness from these Housemates, treated like a pariah, particularly from Vee, who suddenly went cold despite them being chummy earlier on the show.

If you want to consider every circumstance, Erica's episode was not this bad. She no even touch anybody physically.

This is it!!! The circumstances surrounding Erica’s drama makes it more understandable than this rubbish Beauty is doing.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Kidd was with erica all through...laycon never responded to her....no housemate fed the anger with shouting.....she just continued to rave mad unprovoked....its not a similar situation .....

Tah!

Kidd that went to prepare noodles to eat?

Tah! Disembark from that capping. Unprovoked?

Anyway, just like you have decided to blame Bryann now, you will always blame Erica. You kuku no like them, so, any agenda wey you wan spin wey fit assist your sleep, continue.

I no expect you to be objective about anything wey the guy do, you wey say he no get musical talent, how you wan take talk true for this matter?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:12am On Jul 31, 2022
I cant remember any memorable thing that happened in season 6 apart from Whitemoney cooking. Waste of season grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
If na by mouth finishing, Na 13-0 she give Laycon that day.. grin

Laycon' silence come be like 20-0 there by winning erica on 13-20 aggregate.. grin

Na the silent treatment actually vex am

Erica moved mad for hours, I have never witness that kinda madness before and after then on BBN, unmatched, undisputed and Gordon’s induced
grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:14am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

And if you want to consider all the circumstances, you must consider that she had stayed in the house longer, not one person in the house held her or even attempted to calm her down, she was drunk (Beauty admitted she is not drunk), she had been confronted with multiple triggers; she had only just learnt that other housemates were saying nasty things about her that week. Prior to that, she had been getting coldness from these Housemates, treated like a pariah, particularly from Vee, who suddenly went cold despite them being chummy earlier on the show.

If you want to consider every circumstance, Erica's episode was not this bad. She no even touch anybody physically.

The trigger was Kidd and nengi flirting at the party....we all watched...stop selling ur own narrative

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Uwosom:
I cant remember any memorable thing that happened in season 6 apart from Whitemoney cooking. Waste of season grin

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2022
homesteady:

This is it!!! The circumstances surrounding Erica’s drama makes it more understandable than this rubbish Beauty is doing.

People wey blame Erica that time no go ever gree

The same set of people are now here blaming Bryann, Amaka, Ilebaye, Groovy, the floor, the ceiling, Amaka's wig. They are blaming everybody but the Beauty.

The entire scene is just so funny, and the fact that they cannot still judge objectively is hilarious. Two years don pass, people head still dey inside ground like ostrich.

I no dey follow anybody argue this matter again. All I know is that Everybody is a Mothafuckin' HYPOCRITE

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2022
This Daniella girl should have never made her feelings for Bryan obvious or too obvious

Like why do these girls keep falling for this not fully developed men or boys

See how small boy don give her proper see finish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Rest Scondy , abeg rest .

She’s not a toddler and nobody should be responsible for shit . She’s an adult and should be responsible for her actions , I’m tired of all these excuses . Demn !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:16am On Jul 31, 2022
I think I found one of my fave this season... that’s if she survives disqualification... (I have a perchance for choosing people in distress, and Beauty wears her emotion on her sleeve). Funny enough, I found her a bit “superficial or fake” before, like who talks that much but now I think I will overlook that and Stan her amongst my other ‘entertainment’ for this season.

(Waiting to put a story this season... looking out for Bella, Hermès, Shegz, Groovy, Beauty, Allyson and ilebaye as my source of entertainment this season) curious about Daniella too and I just left out Bryann even though he was one of my earliest favorite.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

The trigger was Kidd and nengi flirting at the party....we all watched...stop selling ur own narrative

First you claimed she was ranting without trigger, now you are saying the trigger was Kidd and Nengi. So we agree there was a trigger now?

You no fit even maintain one thing. Scondy, free me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Uwosom:
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:17am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Outburst na outburst! Someone else in Erica's situation might not have reacted at all..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Uwosom:

Enough highlights, na why WhiteMoney win . grin grin

The way to Nigerians heart na food . grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:18am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Don't ever try to escalate Bryann's reaction either.

I know say you no like the guy for one thing, so, to escalate him matter dey hungry you, same way you were happily escalating Erica's own and ignoring the circumstances that led to it

On what grounds is Bryann to blame for Beauty's explosion, but Laycon coming to meet her to ask silly questions, did not contribute to Erica's own?

Why is Bryann guilty of being a snake, but Laycon is an innocent victim?

You no remember say Erica was triggered, but you dey talk say Bryann triggered Beauty.

Stay one place babe, make we know where to tackle you from. If Erica was the architect of her misfortune, Beauty is also the architect of her own.

No dey change mouth now, because the personalities are different. If na your Phyna wey Beauty comot her cap like that, she for collect and you would have happily supported her.

No dey cap for here.

U r missing the point....I have faulted beauty 100% for her actions..but that does not remove the fact that Bryan added fire rather than diffuse an aggravated situation.

I no hide mouth at all.

Please remind me....which hm reacted to Erica that night? Did anyone feed her anger? Rather tricky, Prince and Kidd where trying to calm her.

But somehow...u didn't see anyone try to calm her.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:18am On Jul 31, 2022
fitzmayowa:

That's not highlights she has truly lost her sh1t, she could actually hurt someone in that state and apologise later, I won't be surprised if she apologies for her behaviour later today......

If that anger was real... and not a game I would be scared to close my eyes beside her if I were man.

If big brother house is not a secluded and controlled environment, I would say she is on drugs and had taken something!

She tore her hair net off her head... with such force that scared me

menh... this house should not be merged oooo. we have some loose cannons around for now undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:18am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:
Anyway, thank God Big Brother's production has learnt

When Erica was having her meltdown, she went to the Diary Room and knocked severally, asking them to let her out. She called out to them through the mirror, and they ignored her for hours. They allowed her go on and on for hours, no intervention because of their dirty ratings. An almost 3-hour meltdown, and not one member of production thought to call her to the Diary Room or open the door.

At least dem carry this one out within the hour even without her asking to be let in.

We thank God for progress.
The way you hype Erica that season eeeh thank God they later show result for all the voting weeks. grin grin

You and three use oluwole standard result to confuse our fan base..

As for Erica, she was stressing production crew to extent they soo wanted her out by all means..

Imagine the romp she had for almsot 2hrs in the HOH lounge to extent production crew no fit carry camera go that side...Only to show us cum scattered on duvet..

I wondered if na 20litres of sperm kidd release that day..

Mehn that season though.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:19am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Don't ever try to escalate Bryann's reaction either.

I know say you no like the guy for one thing, so, to escalate him matter dey hungry you, same way you were happily escalating Erica's own and ignoring the circumstances that led to it

On what grounds is Bryann to blame for Beauty's explosion, but Laycon coming to meet her to ask silly questions, did not contribute to Erica's own?

Why is Bryann guilty of being a snake, but Laycon is an innocent victim?

You no remember say Erica was triggered, but you dey talk say Bryann triggered Beauty.

Stay one place babe, make we know where to tackle you from. If Erica was the architect of her misfortune, Beauty is also the architect of her own.

No dey change mouth now, because the personalities are different. If na your Phyna wey Beauty comot her cap like that, she for collect and you would have happily supported her.

No dey cap for here.

Then again shey Bryan na the person them commot him wig? What exactly is his own ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:20am On Jul 31, 2022
I’m just glad for the intervention of Cyph this midnight. Cyph spices, we thank you o. May your ministry with Doyin be forward ever, backward never. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:20am On Jul 31, 2022
At this point you are doing too much Scondy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2022
tooexclusive:

Like I said... it is a game. you think Bryann did all this from a place of being “fair”... Bryann is Whitemoney playing another script... period

Whatever she did, she won’t have gone this far had Bryann let her be and allow her rant her hearts out... after all, na heartbreak she dey rant about before ilebaye decided to inquire.
you don’t get it man, did you watch from beginning, she got physical after trying to launch 3 various attacks and Bryan carried her to the room, she came and launched the 4th pulling illebaye cap and wig away, they carried her, then she was coming again when Bryan lost his cool..

I say it again, Bryan buying that fight might save beauty, else she for beat illebaye today. She had even hit dinning twice before then..

I really don’t get how people always make excuses for bad behavior, people react differently to bad behavior, beauty acted terrible.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:21am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

U r missing the point....I have faulted beauty 100% for her actions..but that does not remove the fact that Bryan added fire rather than diffuse an aggravated situation.

I no hide mouth at all.

Please remind me....which hm reacted to Erica that night? Did anyone feed her anger? Rather tricky, Prince and Kidd where trying to calm her.

But somehow...u didn't see anyone try to calm her.

Prince and who tried to do what?

Was it not Prince and Dorathy that laughed when she started ranting? Did they not laugh and mock her, and Dora even said "Thank God we no get boyfriend wahala" or some foolish thing like that.

So, in your wise opinion, that was not a trigger? That was a helpful thing to say to her hearing?

Omo, I no get strength for this rubbish this night walahi. Make I no come dey provoke on top nonsense

Beauty do herself, leave Bryann's name out of her mess and face your Phyna and Khalid. Objectivity no dey your side at all, and we will always be on different sides of things.

E go be.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
you don’t get it man, did you watch from beginning, she got physical after trying to launch 3 various attacks abd Bryan carried her to the room, she came abd launched the 4th pulling illebaye cap abd wig away, they carried her, then she was coming again when Bryan lost his cool..

I say it again, Bryan buying that fight might save beauty, else she for beat illebaye today. She had even hit dinning twice before then..

I really don’t get how people always make excuses for bad behavior, people react differently to bad behavior, beauty acted terrible.

Finale !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2022
PatientVulture:
At this point you are doing too much Scondy grin grin

See, guy....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Then again shey Bryan na the person them commot him wig? What exactly is his own ?
please look for that whole episode where it started and watch again, you tuned in from island late, I know you did. Please watch again and then retype your takes..

Beauty is not far from Erica…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Can someone pls post a link to video where beauty removed ilebaye cap

I was watching then close eyes for a few minutes then missed d vawulence

Cc @thatigboman1
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:23am On Jul 31, 2022
thatigboman1:
I just watched the video on twitter. Beauty will be disqualified. Giel, what Beauty did is what u say u don't know if it is being physical? The mad girl came out of her room, shouted directly into the ears of Ilebaye that was sitting in the dinning and then pulled off her wigs, even worse than what Tacha did that got her disqualified. Beauty is a goner.

Better, so we can ship Chomzy with Groovy undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:23am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Beauty set wella as a babe na...I mean any man can be in groovy's condition.

Beauty want to control the direction, but groovy is older, mature and a big personality..It is soo difficult because other ladies are waiting for their share..grin

Likewise other guys are waiting to have their taste of beauty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Its so annoying how people expect grown adults to be babied. Like someone I don't know from Adam is mad, and I have to keep my own anger to myself so that she will not run enter market? Bryann, carry on. If she shows herself tomorrow, promise her another slap. That will make her finally tear cloth

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
you don’t get it man, did you watch from beginning, she got physical after trying to launch 3 various attacks abd Bryan carried her to the room, she came abd launched the 4th pulling illebaye cap abd wig away, they carried her, then she was coming again when Bryan lost his cool..

Asin, she was becoming so violent and aggressive that anybody could have gotten annoyed and reacted in the manner Bryann did

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.