Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1979766 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:26am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann is a b@stard

He say Beauty dey cap, "If you're really about that life, e get wetin you suppose do. All these ones na just cappings....and the girl na fine babe. If na my sister, I go dey cry. She don lose focus"
this gyal no just like Bryann grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:26am On Jul 31, 2022
E be like Doyin na vawulence o grin
She would soon be a female front runner grin
And she has said why some ladies would look at shekpe's face grin na rich man pikin simple grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

After she removed ilebayes cap and wig...bryan then said u r doing too much....whereas cyph pulled her away....immediately amaka told Bryan its enough ...he should not add his own...he stood up and followed cyph and beauty into the room...telling her she is doing too much....

And u all say that wasn't aggravating the issue
oga, rewatch the video. Beauty earned herself a disqualification while Bryan was still sitting down.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:41am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:
This GiddyFia is so annoying and invasive

Adekunle and Allysyn are having a private conversation, and this yeye guy just jump enter bed dey laugh like who smoke laughing gas. He does not have any regard for people's spaces.
You made my night with this comment grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:58am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:
This GiddyFia is so annoying and invasive

Adekunle and Allysyn are having a private conversation, and this yeye guy just jump enter bed dey laugh like who smoke laughing gas. He does not have any regard for people's spaces.
Let Gidfyfia continue invading them I like it!! My Kabiyesi Adekunle is a very peaceful and accommodating man and doesn't tell people off but another guy needs to distract that pest Alyson away from him or insult him!! grin He is better off alone!! Hermes sef should add pressure!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Please what happened last night ooo, make person summarise for me. I was so tired I went to sleep immediately I got home at 9pm.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:11am On Jul 31, 2022
I just woke up only to find out that Beauty messed up last night and she risks being disqualified…within a week o!!!! shocked
Omo,how did she stoop to this bottom barrel level?
Miss Nigeria my ass!
Lmao!!!
Thank God say I no Stan a beautiful idiot this season!
I no get strength to defend rubbish!
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:13am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

After she removed ilebayes cap and wig...bryan then said u r doing too much....whereas cyph pulled her away....immediately amaka told Bryan its enough ...he should not add his own...he stood up and followed cyph and beauty into the room...telling her she is doing too much....

And u all say that wasn't aggravating the issue
The thing about you is that you try to hide your bias under the guise of objectivity. You're just attacking Bryann because you do not like him. If he didn't defend ilebaye, I'm sure you would have been here taunting him for being a coward or something. They've repeatedly told you that he tried to take beauty away a couple of times, but you have refused to get that point. Is it only Beauty who has the monopoly to get angry?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:
Anyway, thank God Big Brother's production has learnt

When Erica was having her meltdown, she went to the Diary Room and knocked severally, asking them to let her out. She called out to them through the mirror, and they ignored her for hours. They allowed her go on and on for hours, no intervention because of their dirty ratings. An almost 3-hour meltdown, and not one member of production thought to call her to the Diary Room or open the door.

At least dem carry this one out within the hour even without her asking to be let in.

We thank God for progress.
They did my girl dirty but I thank God for her success and great achievements.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Uwosom:
I dislike the way Amaka keeps bringing up past housemates
They should dash her one strike Abeg!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
But how can you be so insecure about someone you met just a week ago??
Omo, I Dey shame for Beauty!
As if she never see man before…a whole Miss Nigeria!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Aguwanyi:

She's from d pit of hell..Na to visit ayelala cos of her
Go sharp sharp before this gal spoil his game sad inshort if ur power no reach make I sort her out myself grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Nothing concern me and werey beauty grin

Na Adekunle I wan dey see all day grin
I always wanna hear him talk wether he is saying nonsense or not that voice dey burst my brain mehn cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
Adekunle and Allysyn in bed

Where is Tatiana’s Hermes

My king no send anybody ogrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:
MizD
Doyin is seriously kissing Cyph, mogbe

She dey find notice from sheggz na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Biggy must disqualify Beauty or get her at least 2 strikes cos she did way too much!
Nonsense!
As if na man she come find for BBNaija…no be say the boy get money sef!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:

If that anger was real... and not a game I would be scared to close my eyes beside her if I were man.

If big brother house is not a secluded and controlled environment, I would say she is on drugs and had taken something!

She tore her hair net off her head... with such force that scared me

menh... this house should not be merged oooo. we have some loose cannons around for now undecided

They should merge joor, we need more drama.....cheesy grin cheesy

On a serious note though should that gal remain in the house they should always hide all sharp object like knives etc....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2022
genius43:
Please what happened last night ooo, make person summarise for me. I was so tired I went to sleep immediately I got home at 9pm.

You miss o.....

Beauty had an emotional and mental breakdown because of man. Groovy's offense dancing with Chomzy in the party room, llebaye offense being roommate with Chomzy and suspecting her that she is the one pushing Chomzy to Groovy.

She couldn't stand the fact that Groovy might leave when the boy did not do anything wrong to indicate that.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Apart from Mercy and Tacha, why do these ladies come into the house and start acting like they never had men in their lives prior to coming on to the show. Are they this lonely in real life? Baffles me all the time.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2022
badinfluence:

The thing about you is that you try to hide your bias under the guise of objectivity. You're just attacking Bryann because you do not like him. If he didn't defend ilebaye, I'm sure you would have been here taunting him for being a coward or something. They've repeatedly told you that he tried to take beauty away a couple of times, but you have refused to get that point. Is it only Beauty who has the monopoly to get angry?
She never liked Bryan right from the beginning ( I don't know the heck why, maybe because she's thinking his gathering "bandwagon" followers or whatnot).
Anytime ppl mention him in a good light, she must look for something to counter it, but if you mention him in a bad way, she will look for something "badder" to add to it.
Ó ga... lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2022
fitzmayowa:

You miss o.....

Beauty had an emotional and mental breakdown because of man. Groovy's offense dancing with Chomzy in the party room, llebaye offense being roommate with Chomzy and suspecting her that she is the one pushing Chomzy to Groovy.

She couldn't stand the fact that Groovy might leave when the boy did not do anything wrong to indicate that.....
Mehn! Things really happened o.
I remember before I slept off, ppl here were starting to call Groovy a simp not knowing that baba has worked on Beauty enough to make HER the simp? Inside life... grin
I thought Ilebaye was friends with beauty na, abi na shayo sponsor the vayolence?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Now I see why our beauty queens hardly win international competitions (asides Agbani)grin
You can’t be a beauty queen and behave like potable zazu zeh!grin
Intelligence 0
Competitiveness 0
Emotional Stability 0
Calmness and carriage 0
Miss Nigeria Ko
Miss naija ni!
I wonder how many divks she rode to get that prestigious title!
Abeg biggy should disqualify that beautiful nonsense who is a disgrace to beauty queens!
Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DaBogu: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Beauty showed how insecure she is.
Una Good morning
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Omo if na me Beauty come put alcohol mouth for my face like that,na to push her face small,give am better backhand wey set..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Go sharp sharp before this gal spoil his game sad inshort if ur power no reach make I sort her out myself grin
grin grin grin..my power suppose reach

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DaBogu: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Groovy na calm and a bit shy guy..Na slow and steady race win am for him.

Beauty is opposite of groovy's personality...I said it days ago, people like Beauty have a model of what relationship should be like in their head..Any derailing Kasala go burst..

I know this because av been in such relationship..And ladies like beauty fit shoot man if gun dey close and she suspect you are doing away match.

Na God wey save me, go do am for groovy....If na love up, Beauty is in it and it happened...But groovy isn't there yet...
Avoid such girls, groovy should run far from beauty. Beauty without brawn is dimwit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
fitzmayowa:

You miss o.....

Thank you boss. I just saw videos. She will surely get a strike from biggie.

Also saw Phyna and Eloswag partyhall adventures.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2022
BBNaija fans :This guy who looks like portable(Hermes) is a mad man and he will get disqualified from the show very soon because he looks like a drug addict and a weed smoker!

Beauty:Hold my beer!

Me:

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2022
DaBogu:
Avoid such girls, groovy should run far from beauty. Beauty without brawn is dimwit
If Groovy didn't run then he is an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Wowaoh... Seems I really missed yesterday's drama. Beauty without brain. Thank God I no Stan her.

My faves remain Sheggz ( even though he's a simp yet I love him that way)

Bryan
Phyna
Hermes
Diana

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Hermes is a husband material!
1000000000000 yardsgrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Beauty went mad unprovoked

If she dodged disqualification, Then she will be disqualified next week at most

I love problematic people and I would have loved to defend and vote for her ,but you see that ship with groovy??

Same reason why I feel so depressed with this adekunle palava

I no do abeg , anything ship ,I run ,with my eyes open and slippers on my head

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.