Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975237 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Just dey defend nonsense attitude, Cyph was holding her inside and preventing her from coming outside, she no gree , she found a way to come outside and started shouting again . And in your own mind you expect everybody to keep quiet and continue watching a mad dog display !!

Which kain nonsense be that ? You dey mad ?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:27am On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Tah!

Kidd that went to prepare noodles to eat?

Tah! Disembark from that capping. Unprovoked?

Anyway, just like you have decided to blame Bryann now, you will always blame Erica. You kuku no like them, so, any agenda wey you wan spin wey fit assist your sleep, continue.

I no expect you to be objective about anything wey the guy do, you wey say he no get musical talent, how you wan take talk true for this matter?

Who provoke Erica?

I am being being very objective.... I gave a balanced view....u can't pick something from only one angle

As per his singing talent ...he no get.....when u see one ..its obvious...he had an opportunity to compose....no lyrics ...no substantial rhythm...but that isn't the discussion of tonight...

U kuku know me...no one has to agree to my opinion

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:27am On Jul 31, 2022
I dey go sleep, so that I’ll not miss the aftermath in the morning. Good night guys...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
Just dey defend nonsense attitude, Cyph was holding her inside and preventing her from coming outside, she no gree , she found a way to come outside and started shouting again . And in your own mind you expect everybody to keep quiet and continue watching a mad dog display !!

Which kain nonsense be that ? You dey mad ?

Bryan for kuku slap her as he talk na...shebi that one make sense.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Tbh I actually thought Beauty was going to hit Ilebaye, with the way she was moving mad.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:28am On Jul 31, 2022
If I was there and wanted to gaslight beauty, na to dey laugh, dey make mocking comments while she destroys herself, not caution her angrily, or putting my self at risk.

Every bbn we have this type annoying arguments, but then na sentiments, to each their takes

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Last season, people who supported hms who fought for white money when it seemed Pere bullied him are the ones saying Bryan went overboard .Like Safari said , we are all hypocrites. Na agenda wey suit us we dey agend.

Dannyxy:
please look for that whole episode where it started and watch again, you tuned in from island late, I know you did. Please watch again and then retype your takes..

Beauty is not far from Erica…

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:29am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Bryan for kuku slap her as he talk na...shebi that one make sense.....

He no need slap , no be only she sabi shout . Na only small craze some people need , dem go calm down . Bryan did exactly what she needed .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Rest Scondy , abeg rest .

She’s not a toddler and nobody should be responsible for shit . She’s an adult and should be responsible for her actions , I’m tired of all these excuses . Demn !

No ...they said they r pitying him
..I am saying he also saw the signs....so shouldn't be surprised....

Don't ever get me wrong.....beauty is 100% way out of line...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
you don’t get it man, did you watch from beginning, she got physical after trying to launch 3 various attacks abd Bryan carried her to the room, she came abd launched the 4th pulling illebaye cap abd wig away, they carried her, then she was coming again when Bryan lost his cool..

I say it again, Bryan buying that fight might save beauty, else she for beat illebaye today. She had even hit dinning twice before then..

I really don’t get how people always make excuses for bad behavior, people react differently to bad behavior, beauty acted terrible.

I watched from the beginning...

True, Bryann carried her but for someone who reads situations well... she wasn’t planning on going physical with ilebaye after all she had been in her face before Bryann came to the scene (remember where she was ranting with ilebaye and cyph present in the room ?)... (she just wants to rant about her relationship and doesn’t want anyone interfering, simple) remember that ilebaye wanted to hug it out but she refused... (everyone can’t react like me but if it were me, I’d just lock up till she is calm)

And Bryann didn’t save her from disqualification instead he made it obvious that she should be disqualified... (Bryann will be given strike and it will only be fair for BB to disqualify Beauty, but if Bryann intrusion didn’t happen, Beauty would have been given at most two strikes).

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:33am On Jul 31, 2022
PatientVulture:
Last season, people who supported hms who fought for white money when it seemed Pere bullied him are the ones saying Bryan went overboard .Like Safari said , we are all hypocrites. Na agenda wey suit us we dey agend.

I was of the opinion that they were the ones that aggravated the issue....

Which is still my stance tonight ....

If u can't diffuse a situation ....leave it...especially if it doesn't directly involve u

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Uwosom:
I cant remember any memorable thing that happened in season 6 apart from Whitemoney cooking. Waste of season grin

And shouting who dey breathe undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:35am On Jul 31, 2022
tooexclusive:

I watched from the beginning...

True, Bryann carried her but for someone who reads situations well... she wasn’t planning on going physical with ilebaye after all she had been in her face before Bryann came to the scene (remember where she was ranting with ilebaye and cyph present in the room ?)... (she just wants to rant about her relationship and doesn’t want anyone interfering, simple) remember that ilebaye wanted to hug it out but she refused... (everyone can’t react like me but if it were me, I’d just lock up till she is calm)

And Bryann didn’t save her from disqualification instead he made it obvious that she should be disqualified... (Bryann will be given strike and it will only be fair for BB to disqualify Beauty, but if Bryann intrusion didn’t happen, Beauty would have been given at most two strikes).

lol bryan had not shouted her when she came to remove illebaye’s cap, it was when she did that and came again at her, he picked it up, go rewatch the scene, I was watching it , I followed the sequence, she had sealed her faith before bryan did anything, and was coming to worsen it before bryan picked it up and, again “probably saved her” unknowingly..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:36am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

If u can't diffuse a situation ....leave it...especially if it doesn't directly involve u

Exactly my stance... Beauty is wrong, she will have a strike or two but with Bryann complicated issues, she will be lucky to escape disqualification.

If Bryann can’t diffuse it.. then why not excuse ursef after all, other housemates knew Beauty was wrong but kept their distance because wisdom will tell you to not add salt to an already decaying wound.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Definitely Beauty has anger issues even before the house .....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Meanwhile, Groovy did not owe Beauty anything

It has been a week. Just one week of knowing her. The guy never even collect handjob, just nagging and nagging, but he was supposed to do what for her?

Groovy no owe anybody anything. Next week, Beauty can watch him rocking Chomzy at the party from home

The mad thing about this her outburst sef is that the Chomzy wey she dey para on top, that one dey Island dey dream of Bryann. She no even remember say she follow Groovy dance.

What a life.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:39am On Jul 31, 2022
In all honesty , you have a point .
While I won't give excuses for Beauty's behavior, I think Bryan was also wrong , you can't tell an angry person how to be angry . It's like you offending me and telling me I should forget about it since you have apologized. Well, that's by the way . Beauty is fully responsible for her actions and should accept what ever comes out of it .

scondy:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol bryan had not shouted her when she came to remove illebaye’s cap, it was when she did that and came again at her, he picked it up, go rewatch the scene, I was watching it , I followed the sequence, she had sealed her faith before bryan did anything, and was coming to worsen it before bryan picked it up and, again “probably saved her” unknowingly..

After she removed ilebayes cap and wig...bryan then said u r doing too much....whereas cyph pulled her away....immediately amaka told Bryan its enough ...he should not add his own...he stood up and followed cyph and beauty into the room...telling her she is doing too much....

And u all say that wasn't aggravating the issue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Dannyxy:

Like I said... Bryann shouting made the disqualification offense more visible same as Amaka’s remark.. (I have followed BB, and I can tell you categorically that if Bryann hadn’t inputted himself into it, Beauty will escape disqualification but now I doubt she can except BB decides magnanimity because it is too early)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:42am On Jul 31, 2022
To me, Ilebaye is the queen of the night. I applaud her for being able to maintain calm in the face of extreme provocation.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Why is Island too peaceful? All the madness keeps happening in the Trenches. The house change every commercial break is frustrating me since I have to re-tune to Trenches every hour. This Beauty has finally hooked me to this season. She will get a strike or two later, disqualification may come down the line.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:

Who deyy..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:47am On Jul 31, 2022
tooexclusive:

Like I said... Bryann shouting made the disqualification offense more visible same as Amaka’s remark.. (I have followed BB, and I can tell you categorically that if Bryann hadn’t inputted himself into it, Beauty will escape disqualification but now I doubt she can except BB decides magnanimity because it is too early)

I don't think she would be ....this would be at most a double strike....

She only tossed ilebaye's cap.

And its her first offence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Hitting the table... putting her face very close to ilebaye’s (these can be termed under provocation) and they are deemed “ strikable offenses”... the only thing that can save her is that it is her first offense and it is too early for disqualification.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:57am On Jul 31, 2022
tooexclusive:

Hitting the table... putting her face very close to ilebaye’s (these can be termed under provocation) and they are deemed “ strikable offenses”... the only thing that can save her is that it is her first offense and it is too early for disqualification.

It is never too early for disqualification, but the least she can get from here is 2 strikes.

She has done enough to earn 3 strikes and automatic disqualification

You didn't count that she ripped Groovy's necklace, and snatched Bryann's toothpick from his mouth. Both of these acts also count as provocation, because it is enough to earn you a slap from someone, or a push at the least.

If she avoids Disqualification, na God do am for her, and she will surely still collect it by Week 5 latest. The only thing be say, make she no carry knife stab person by then. This is a clearly volatile individual. Nobody has ever lost their shit this early on the show

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2022
rileyroberts:
Can someone pls post a link to video where beauty removed ilebaye cap

I was watching then close eyes for a few minutes then missed d vawulence

Cc @thatigboman1
here is the link
https://twitter.com/bervelynnnn/status/1553553587887919104?t=I7yHHAQC7xW7gUhk91JB-A&s=08
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2022
I also applaud Ilebaye's handler for taking advantage of this situation.

Quick thinking

https://twitter.com/IlebayeOfficial/status/1553564724255772673?t=B0nAtuNSuWgkRX3VjiMtkQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 4:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Point of correction. Bryan never said he will slap Beauty.
I can’t remember the actual words but he was saying if it were to be a man doing what Beauty is doing, e fit don slap the person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:08am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Dont forget tacha had 2 previous strikes....numerous warnings....so she may get a double strike...
tacha was automatically disqualified for physical violence against Mercy - the other strikes and warning were not considered.
It's still on big brother's website and YouTube. Watch it again and hear exactly what big brother said.
The link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4guErC9wyw

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2022
sajosoj850:
Point of correction. Bryan never said he will slap Beauty.
I can’t remember the actual words but he was saying if it were to be a man doing what Beauty is doing, e fit don slap the person.
dont mind narrative twisters.
Bryan said if beauty had done outside what she did this night, 'she for collect'. he even gave example of himself that if he (bryan) had done that to other housemates, he mentioned names but I remember only khalid for now, that him too (byran) go collect.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:25am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

she pulled ilebaye's wig, not tossing her cap as if the cap was on the table. It's physical violence and the reward is automatic disqualification, not single, double or triple strike, but automatic disqualification.
Just like in football where 2 yellow card make a red card is different from a straight red card.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.