Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1979912 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
On a second thought Biggy give the most beautiful contestant Beauty another chance!!! This is a year of vawulence biko!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Lauryn41:

Almost everyone is "unfeeling" her

She talks too much, Talks from both sides of her mouth and is now plain annoying
Amaka is a fool abeg, she's a big instigator. I could see it from yesterday night

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
On a second thought Biggy give the most beautiful contestant Beauty another chance!!! This is a year of vawulence biko!!
Me I don't want them to disqualify her sha, make them give her warning. We need good content this season

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Me I don't want them to disqualify her sha, make them give her warning. We need good content this season

Violence na content?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Lauryn41:

Beauty is very expressive and that's exactly what I love about her ,She definitely did not pretend with that outburst

She did what I would do in that situation

Rain pure hell

I just wished she slapped fat amaka very hard

So that na that yesterday she go commot for the house ....lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DaBogu: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Lauryn41:

Yes o Avoid me

I'm a pure warri tout grin
Duly noted
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Allnacruise:

Violence na content?

Inside this country

Yes , violence is the ultimate content ,if we dey find love , we for dey beg for ultimate love abi island love

Abeg wetin be that love reality show that time

I didn't watch , Anything wey concern love , I wash my hands off with acid and hypo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

On the contrary, he isn't....he jams talk a lot...the way he dismissed daniella this night was rude and immature...how do u tell a lady to her face that u can break her? Which kain yeye talk be that...

He is trying so hard to sell a bad boy persona....na just small pikin
Saying it behind her is immature

I like that he said it to her face

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
I had an issue with. Amaka, trying to douse the fight and still trying to instigate it all at the same time.

Same tongue you use to tell illebaye ABI na wetin be her name,I respect you for this, it's good you didn't react, then again still saying it can never be me ooo, pulling my wig? It can never be me.

If you want her to fight, tell her..if you appreciate her maturity,say it without saying it can never be, without making the chick feel Extra dull or stupid

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Lauryn41:
Almost everyone is "unfeeling" her

She talks too much, Talks from both sides of her mouth and is now plain annoying

Maybe that's her strategy?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Lhimeet:

Did you watch that scene at all? Bryann carried her twice to the room but she keeps coming back shouting at the top of her voice, if na you , you go dey pamper am?

Not forgetting she told Cyph her madness wasn’t alcohol induced? Be logical scondy, your dislike for Bryann shouldn’t becloud your sense of judgement
undecided
Don't take scondy post on the trenches seriously

She twist stories alot to please herself

Just look and pass

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2022
COOL10:
It's this same Beauty who accused Biggie of hating her just because he didn't grant one of her earlier requests. During that same diary session, she got up to leave without permission and Biggie called her back and cautioned her.

Beauty is nothing but a spoilt brat who is used to getting everything she wants and when she doesn't, she begins to act like a petulant child.

Groovy, if you know what is good for you, better run away from that psycho except you want to die young. She will drain your soul!!!.

In summary

Beauty = Toxic

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Lauryn41:
The God that did it for me during Tobi and Cee C can still do it for me in this adekunle saga

God please swap Gorimakpa to trenched or disqualify her entirely

Shekpe should leave this house already abeg
AMEN AMEN AMEN....I no know if Gorimakpa no get fine boy for their lineage
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2022
WATCH BEAUTY FIGHT WITH ILLEBAYE. BEAUTY GOES CRAZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbUHH2JFg8

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Clement1111:

Don't take scondy post on the trenches seriously

She twist stories alot to please herself

Just look and pass

Answer this simple question....was the argument between Beauty and Bryan or Beauty and Ilebaye?

Why did biggie then have to call Bryan into the diary room first to douse the situation?

Nobody is absolving Beauty of messing up....but u lot are trying to make Bryan a hero of the situation whereas he ended up fueling the anger .

People to be commended are Ilebaye for not reacting, Cyph and Kess for managing the situation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
ChomZy are you no longer angry about yesterday’s loss

Se you said the only thing you guys talk about is ship, but here you are.

She and chi chi have sha said they are ready to burn ships .. set every ship on fire

Lmao cheesy grin
I like it, they should start with Adeally
No time..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Aguwanyi:

AMEN AMEN AMEN....I no know if Gorimakpa no get fine boy for their lineage

Allyson has been a correct geh o.

Though I also think it's to early to be in a firm ship

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

On the contrary, he isn't....he jams talk a lot...the way he dismissed daniella this night was rude and immature...how do u tell a lady to her face that u can break her? Which kain yeye talk be that...

He is trying so hard to sell a bad boy persona....na just small pikin
Unfortunately, Daniella likes his rudeness, she said it herself, iranu.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
See my new inlaw. Thank you for standing by the door.. she’s not going anywhere abeg
Lmao, just kill me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:

hear her saying she’s disgracing miss Nigeria. She’s meant to comport herself.

I don’t care for beauty but these hms are just unbelievable .. dog eat dog
These people are in the game and seem ruthless, they will do anything to take out competition, read them well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
duduade:

In summary

Beauty = Toxic

And dangerous

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

You guys want action and content, someone is giving you and y'all want to turn Big brother to a show were anger is prohibited. Tueh.

She only removed her cap and the wig fell off... [/b]what's provocation about it.

[b]I'm a beauty fan now.
smiley

Taink you, taink you @ the first bolded.

You’re fully welcome comrade, at the second.
Make Biggie’s house “burn down” fully, we’re here for the drama. We don’t want no kumbaya tongue grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Ilebaye was the one following Beauty up and down first, even after Beauty told her to leave her alone. She even told Beauty F-you first, which made her also reply her F-you back.

That one no still reach her, she still came back to Beauty’s corner where she was arranging her stuffs in her locker till she made sure that she had pushed Beauty’s buttons fully.

I no blame Ilebaye sha. Beauty’s supposed to be more emotionally intelligent than this. Na game house she dey.
Pure games, but Beauty is not seeing it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Lauryn41:

Guy rest ,I'm a beauty fan now too ,I love problem and vawulence

I say na ship and love nai I dey fear

I'm not stanning any in-house married man or woman this season

You’re welcome too o. smiley

Na cap Beauty remove. The wig just follow am join grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Answer this simple question....was the argument between Beauty and Bryan or Beauty and Ilebaye?

Why did biggie then have to call Bryan into the diary room first to douse the situation?

Nobody is absolving Beauty of messing up....but u lot are trying to make Bryan a hero of the situation whereas he ended up fueling the anger .

People to be commended are Ilebaye for not reacting, Cyph and Kess for managing the situation.
But according to your narrations

Bryann is 80% to be blame for beauty's madness

Nobody is making Bryann an hero,we are saying beauty is 100% responsible for her madness this morning.stop trying to shift the blames to Bryann

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

They left the Main kokos Cyph ,Illebaye and kess ,They want to push their underaged failed musician upon us

No Efe, Laycon and white money 2.0 will win this season

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
Today that I decided to watch trenches again, na unending violence.

Sebi Doyin said they look like they are ready to fight.. oh well.. grin

Trenches updaters, let us know when biggIe calls them to the lounge to watch this clip..

Ire o..
My own pain is that, it was after i had slept off that all these drama happened.

I find it hard being up late like those days.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:

Pure games, but Beauty is not seeing it.

LOL

Dem no fit game who no set herself up.

Do you know that when Beauty started ranting, Amaka told her, "What if they just want to annoy you? You're allowing people to provoke you, just ignore them"

That was the best advice anybody gave her that night, and what did she say in response? "Fvck all of you! Nobody should talk to me in this room....."

See, if na me be Amaka I go even call you mumu. You no get sense, dem tell you say people wan provoke you, body no tell you to calm down reason the matter small, chill. You just dey rant up and down like say na only you fit craze.

In fact, thinking back on everything that led to her being called to the Diary Room, I hope she chop disqualification today. If na fine girls una dey find, Biggie dey bring new housemates today or next week. The babes go fine.

Beauty did herself and going home will be the most merciful thing that can happen to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:

I like it, they should start with Adeally
No time..

Amen please

If they can light gorimakpa on fire ,they have my vote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Yea she's a correct geh but I don't any distraction for my Adekunle...let him be a one man mopol abeg..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Lauryn41:

They left the Main kokos Cyph ,Illebaye and kess ,They want to push their underaged failed musician upon us

No Efe, Laycon and white money 2.0 will win this season

Una dey talk like say una go even vote the Ilebaye, Kess or Cyph if Beauty go house.

Una think say person never see all these yarns before?

If Beauty go, pained folks will move to Phyna and Bella. Una no go ever support the Cyph, Kess or Ilebaye na wetin dey vex me pass for this una cappings. At least I understand scondy motivation if na that one.

Her babe go benefit from Bryann slander.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Let her be a correct girl to Hermes please

It's fire and fire ,fire and ice

Ice and ice can't work na

Adekunle is managing to shine ,she wants to block the shine with that head

My fasting and prayers starts today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.