Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1967367 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
She no fine sef.
See her oversized cheap wiggrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
I am home today, please I pray for diary sessions in both houses
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:

Shuo...free my adekunle o ...for the sake of shared interests in Hermes....

Deal?
I’ll think about itgrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetness beauty kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Modella na local Mgbeke but she get good vibes shagrin

I just don't know why Big Brother no do proper selections for the females of this season.

Just carry ndi mgbeke ndi mgbeke full everywhere. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

See her oversized cheap wiggrin
Omo, the moment I saw her, interest flew out of the windows. If Biggie wants to shake things up, na to bring in an attractive babe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U get sense at all? Adekunle is way too fine to be insecure and bitter!! Person wey upto three ladies asked out!!
na people like Hermes fit dey bitter, mad and insecured due to worworness grin and it already manifested!! hence his reaction against the female housemates!
See U get luck say I like Hermes o if not angry
But just dey ur lane make I dey mine too!!

gringrin
Adekunle’s insecure and no babe dey reason am for that house!grin
Anyway,you get luck say you like Hermes…if not eh,I for drag Adekunle pass generator wey fuel don finish inside!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
I think he likes Diana cos she’s the only babe who isn’t hovering around him like a hungry vulture.
See delawood chichi has suddenly become active.
Boring and sad Chomzy has suddenly turned sweet and sexygrin
Allyson wey Dey wear faded boxers and still look like person granny don Dey wear better clothes and avoid Adekunlegrin
See eh,all these girls dey trip for Deji and it’s very obvious!

grin grin grin Let us be honest, Adekunle is boring, every conversation is a lecture, I beg jare, it is summer they are in the house, they want to have fun. He should have continued his self-discovery journey and applied next year for the show. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Secondly:

I just don't know why Big Brother no do proper selections for the females of this season.

What is wrong with being an mgbeke? angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

See as he follows her upanddan, he is suffocating her. He is preventing the new guy from chatting to her
He’s giving creepy vibes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

gringrin
Adekunle’s insecure and no babe dey reason am for that house!grin
Anyway,you get luck say you like Hermes…if not eh,I for drag pass generator wey fuel don finish inside!
Shurrup who u be? if no gal like Adekunle then Hermes go dey like leper to them grin
No try me ooo respect ur old age!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
I think he likes Diana cos she’s the only babe who isn’t hovering around him like a hungry vulture.
Allyson wey Dey wear faded boxers and still look like person granny don Dey wear better clothes and avoid Adekunlegrin

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Hermes no go kee me!
Lmao!
This guy no get peace at allgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
She started that rubbish!! Demarketing My Adekunle wey no get wahala just so her Hermes can shine! I have never insulted Hermes here!
I would let it pass o because of u my sweet teamie but if it continues their is only much I can take! undecided
tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Biggie needs to search Hermes bag well, that guy must have sneaked in some igbo.
He moves mad always.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Secondly:

I taya for biggy ogrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Omo, the moment I saw her, interest flew out of the windows. If Biggie wants to shake things up, na to bring in an attractive babe.
Period!
We need 2 hot babes to sink all the canoes and turn all the guys into simps!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Why Dem come dey form yesterday? Acting like they're not seeing him. I just pray Deji should come and scatter ships cos this silence from him, I don't understand it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

grin grin grin Let us be honest, Adekunle is boring, every conversation is a lecture, I beg jare, it is summer they are in the house, they want to have fun. He should have continued his self-discovery journey and applied next year for the show. cry cry
You analyzed him correctly!!
100%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Period!
We need 2 hot babes to sink all the canoes and turn all the guys into simps!grin
Na wetin Biggie no understand. If they send the hot babes to both levels, they will colonize most of the guys and the real drama begins.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Shurrup who u be? if no gal like Adekunle then Hermes go dey like leper to them grin
No try me ooo respect ur old age!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
If Adekunle’s the best thing after slice bread,why is Allyson avoiding him and going after Hermes?grin
I can’t believe that my Hermes makes Adekunle feel so insecure and bitter!
Lmao!
See eh,just thank your God say I like Adekunle and you like Hermes small,if not…grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Na wetin Biggie no understand. If they send the hot babes to both levels, they will colonize most of the guys and the real drama begins.

They better go through their list of female housemates that they interviewed and bring in the hot girls and hot guys. Scatter the pathetic canoes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:
Diary session is every Tuesday and Wednesday by 1pm.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You analyzed him correctly!!
100%
Na ur head she analyze undecided

U are beginning to make me see Hermes in a bad light!! U may just spoil that guy's chances na why people dey call u badluck undecided

Scondy dear no say I no warn am ooo!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Why Dem come dey form yesterday? Acting like they're not seeing him. I just pray Deji should come and scatter ships cos this silence from him, I don't understand it.
If he acts now,he will be demystified and it will ruin his plans.I think he is still studying the housematesgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Maybe they’ll bring more housemates as the show progresses.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
If Adekunle’s the best thing after slice bread,why is Allyson avoiding him and going after Hermes?grin
I can’t believe that my Hermes makes Adekunle feel so insecure and bitter!
Lmao!
See eh,just thank your God say I like Adekunle and you like Hermes small,if not…grin
Ofcourse he is human!!
Na why I say u no get sense!! A gal Allyson that rejected Hermes and threw herself on another man(Adekunle) that wasn't really reciprocating had to go back to her vomit due to we Adekunle wives association prayers and u are excited tueh!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2022
carammel:
Biggie needs to search Hermes bag well, that guy must have sneaked in some igbo.
He moves mad always.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

They better go through their list of female housemates that they interviewed and bring in the hot girls and hot guys. Scatter the pathetic canoes.
We dey see small drama among the ladies. No drama from the guys. If hot ladies were introduced, guys even those in Ships go dey fight themselves who to get the babes, Dem fit bet and whoever wins get the babes while the girls fight the new ladies to retain attention from the guys. Make Biggie go learn work on how to spice things up or bring in controlled Chaos. If it is done, in 2023, during the reunion, many things will be revealed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:

Lol. Ebuka said Tuesday and Wednesday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.