Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954088 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Titaniumental:
I really like seeing Sheggz and his chick together on my screen,even though i no too like dat chick.......buh their chemistry is very decent and nice to see.No stressful vibes

Chineke this is booooring ooo
There is no spark, there is no play/laughter, there is nothing, just “decency and nice”
Kill me now cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Chichi and Bella. More of this friendly gist abeg, especially from you Chichi. No more threatening to face my Bella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Adekunle has gone to meet Allysyn. I don give up abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Giel:
It will be so childish and silly if he just starts avoiding her completely! I believe he knows what he is doing! We are on it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Chi Chi: Hermes, this your perfume dey choke ooo. It's okay nah
Hermes: Those niggas don't deserve to breathe grin

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Allyson looks like this mark angel's Emmanuella

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Bella should keep up with this lively side of her. She's too rigid and that's why a lot of people don't like her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes says level 2 guys no be correct guys, them no reach .. the way they dey move, the way they sound, them no reach.

And for their girls, they are children more than they are ladies. They just want soft things as if that’s what life is all about.

He moves to his level mates.. says they are not serious. They have HOH game tomorow but they are playing lemon games. Dianna dey add ajasa. Says they are too comfortable, maybe they feel they are going no where

Hermes wants to make alliances in the house for the game.

Lmao.
According to Hermes. Level 2 guys no be correct guys. Level 2 babes are childish and his own housemates are not serious.
Hermes abeg who is good? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Allyson looks like this mark angel's Emmanuella
She actually does.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Madam leave that talk undecided ur shekpe is a lousy braggart!! scondy is right!! If u want to demarket Adekunle look for something more meaningful angry this ur agenda too weak!! People must talk about other people they are locked up with if that's what u call gosssip and every housemate does it!!If not how do we get to know things that camera omitted!! U may be gravitating towards shekpe because he claims to love kiddwaya ur favorite but we have seen kiddwaya!! Let him be sheggz and stop acting someone else!!!
Na only Sheggz dey act like Ozo, Kiddwaya, Tobi. You people should pick a side sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2022
carammel:
Chomzy is trouble, i don’t want her to leave anytime soon.
I agree.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Giel:

Don't forget that beyond the ship thing, they are buddies ...so it would be immature of him to start ignoring just cos them no ship...

But its noteworthy that his energy is back.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
It will be so childish and silly if he just starts avoiding her completely! I believe he knows what he is doing! We are on it cheesy

I just said this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Na only Sheggz dey act like Ozo, Kiddwaya, Tobi. You people should pick a side sha

He's actually acting like all of them
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2022
COOL10:
Chi Chi: Hermes, this your perfume dey choke ooo. It's okay nah
Hermes: Those niggas don't deserve to breathe grin

Hahaha...Hermes ma pa mi na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Lauryn41:

He's actually acting like all of them
Okay ooo. I think he's acting more like Ozo sha, I don't see any Kiddwaya in him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Very simple even to my 9yrs old!! grin
An Ozo in emotional intelligence and streat Smartness but desperately trying to be kiddwaya!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Very simple even to my 9yrs old!! grin
An Ozo in emotional intelligence and streat Smartness but desperately trying to be kiddwaya!!
Kiddwaya was a natural, he wasn't playing any script. I see more of Ozo in him than Kiddwaya.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:

Hahaha...Hermes ma pa mi na

cheesy
Perfume Vawulence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:

I just said this
Yeso my dear! Adekunle na guy man with sense grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Okay ooo. I think he's acting more like Ozo sha, I don't see any Kiddwaya in him.

The buga na kiddwaya style...vacation in santorini...the street I live on parkview is in my name....bla bla bla...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Kiddwaya was a natural, he wasn't playing any script. I see more of Ozo in him than Kiddwaya.
True we are saying the same thing cheesy

He prefers to be seen as kiddwaya not knowing he has taken Ozo's batoncheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
He can't resist a violent mosquito that will suck life out of him. Saturday night was an opportunity to get away from her for good, he messed up. Beauty don hypnotise am. The more she pushes the idiot always, the more he desires her. grin cheesy grin

They are back together? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol there's also need to be or pretend to be civil regardless of say na Street we be or our Zazu na jungle soldier.

That is a sensitive talk and going by wetin that gender fit do our boy's chances of winning. Many people who don't like him or dont think he deserves to even stand a chance just because of his ratchet rag-tag look are already threatened by his steady growing wave in our social space...things could go wrong in a jiffy. Because that boy is indeed talented. e no go funny!
The only thing that can stop Hermes from being in the finals or winning the show is disqualification and I don’t think he’ll be stupid enough to go that route.Asides that,no slander can stop him!
If he called Doyin and Chichi hoes,he has called himself ashawo countless times and that’s his own way of expressing himself…it’s not that deep.
No fear,nothing dey happen!
Our boy is loved and his fanbase will continue to grow!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Chichi and shegzy with the gbas gbos
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Why is Chichi always bothered that someoe calls her older names?
She thought she heard Sheggz say she isn’t GenZ and she is riled up about that, the other day it was Madam she picked offense at…
Why is she trying so hard to have the young tag?

I like that Bella is having her Boos back, she said Sheggz is not that type of guy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Since nomination is based on which houses looses I wish big brother would ask them who they would have nominated if they were had the option, especially the Islanders.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2022
carammel:
Why is Chichi always bothered that someoe calls her older names?
She thought she heard Sheggz say she isn’t GenZ and she is riled up about that, the other day it was Madam she picked offense at…
Why is she trying so hard to have the young tag?

I like that Bella is having her Boos back, she said Sheggz is not that type of guy. cheesy
Chi Chi dey always vex about everything.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Geezeem:

They are back together? shocked
They reconciled. He was apologizing on her behalf yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Khalid and Daniella, just one night of party has led to plenty days of kissing, what will now happen after the next party?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Manifesting for Islanders to lose their HOH games today. I badly need Trenches to win, dem don too suffer cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Beauty, Bella and Chichi have rich healthy hair.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.