Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1967355 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
She no fine sef.
Aswear

I literally said this yesterday

Make up naim help her stage

She no fine at all jor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Fake hassmates will not do much sha, they will soon start falling for people and forget the assignment given them lol
Biggie we wanted swaps like with BBA The Chase, not this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Modella na local Mgbeke but she get good vibes shagrin

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Ships will sink this season for me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Let him remain insecure and bitter!grin
He doesn’t know that Allyson is a spiritual ashawo *in Hermes voice*gringrin

Shuo...free my adekunle o ...for the sake of shared interests in Hermes....

Deal?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Clement1111:

Aswear

I literally said this yesterday

Make up naim help her stage

She no fine at all jor
There was one fine babe photo among the 6 fake housemates. I hope she will be introduced this coming Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Munzy14:
Bella enjoys the chase which is school...But if you win her na back to back popori something.
It's obvious she's enjoying the chase. And I think she likes him sef, both of them should get out. Metcheeeew
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

It is like we are back in secondary school. That is why they should load the house with 30 and 40 something year old people.
I agree ...minimum age should be like 25 or so....let's have more mature people
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Omo,Sheggz na SIMP!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
There was one fine babe photo among the 6 fake housemates. I hope she will be introduced this coming Sunday.

The names did not match the picture. The insider knew the names but not the faces but leaked the names anyway with fake pictures. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
It's obvious she's enjoying the chase. And I think she likes him sef, both of them should get out. Metcheeeew
She did right from day one. See as she rushed to get first aid box when he accidentally cut his finger in the kitchen.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Wetin Sheggz dey talk? It's so hard to hear what he's saying abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Let him remain insecure and bitter!grin
He doesn’t know that Allyson is a spiritual ashawo *in Hermes voice*gringrin
U get sense at all? Adekunle is way too fine to be insecure and bitter!! Person wey upto three ladies asked out!!
na people like Hermes fit dey bitter, mad and insecured due to worworness grin and it already manifested!! hence his reaction against the female housemates!
See U get luck say I like Hermes o if not angry
But just dey ur lane make I dey mine too!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

The names did not match the picture. The insider knew the names but not the faces but leaked the names anyway with fake pictures. cheesy
Nawa o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Omo,Sheggz na SIMP!!!

See as he follows her upanddan, he is suffocating her. He is preventing the new guy from chatting to her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Hermes is growing on me, I am liking him more and more.
Me toogrin
He is different from the restgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Not every guy get energy to dey follow babe for yansh just to date her especially when u know its being televised.

Real gees nowadays sef no dey too chase like that ....there is a way u chase it becomes annoying ....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

It is like we are back in secondary school. That is why they should load the house with 30 and 40 something year old people.

Biggie needs to give them more tasks. Perhaps, that'll make them sit up.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Giel:

Lmao you no just wan gree grin grin
It’s obvious nagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:
Fake hassmates will not do much sha, they will soon start falling for people and forget the assignment given them lol
Biggie we wanted swaps like with BBA The Chase, not this

The fake housemates are already blending into the background. Unless BB gives them tasks, I cannot see them shaking the foundation in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Truth or dare early morning, lol.

Eloswagg, we will drink poweroil if we refuse the dare.
Ode.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U get sense at all? Adekunle is way too fine to be insecure and bitter!! Person wey upto three ladies asked out!!
na people like Hermes fit dey bitter, mad and insecured due to worworness grin and it already manifested!! hence his reaction against the female housemates!
See U get luck say I like Hermes o if not angry
But just dey ur lane make I dey mine too!!

Ladies....Adekunle and Hermes na correct gees...let's not Diss one for the other....we can constructively criticise each individually...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

What trouble will she be causing? She looks too nice.
We’ll see…grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2022
I don't really feel this Bella babe o but I like what she is doing to that so called professional footballer grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:
Not every guy get energy to dey follow babe for yansh just to date her especially when u know its being televised.

Real gees nowadays sef no dey too chase like that ....there is a way u chase it becomes annoying ....

ok I thought you were talking about sheggz
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

See as he follows her upanddan, he is suffocating her. He is preventing the new guy from chatting to her

Later he ll be capping to the guys that I am secure...i want her to still relate with other guys ...bla...bla...bla....that's how he was so restless with Adekunle and made it seem the gut had an issue with him over Bella to the whole house till that one clear am say he like arse ....

Now he is restless cos of what Deji may or may not do....insecurity at its peak

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Chichi and Chomzy’s friendship cannot last.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Many ladies does..cheesy

Normal normal
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2022
What’s this hair on Modella embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

The fake housemates are already blending into the background. Unless BB gives them tasks, I cannot see them shaking the foundation in the house.

The house always swallows them/ any external person. Even Don Jazzy and those cute twin brothers came in for 12 hours or so and blended in cheesy

They must generate content by themselves - that’s reality entertainment. Swap house at
ed and see maximum fun…picture them transplanting Shegz or Bella or Chichi or even Doyin to the other house- the confusion and rearrangements….swapping Brian, Beauty or Daniella or whoever to the Island
They will start either trash talk their former houses or stay loyal translating to huge drama

Biggie should not trrry mily this season o angry
Let them swap two or three housemates every week and see this show explode into a million pieces of absolute amazingness…ahbeg dear Biggie, pleazzzze
Ships will kill this show- Sheglla and GreuTy are both horror
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
I think Deji is moving to Chi Chi or Diana.
I think he likes Diana cos she’s the only babe who isn’t hovering around him like a hungry vulture.
See delawood chichi has suddenly become active.
Boring and sad Chomzy has suddenly turned sweet and sexygrin
Allyson wey Dey wear faded boxers and still look like person granny don Dey wear better clothes and avoid Adekunlegrin
See eh,all these girls dey trip for Deji and it’s very obvious!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:

Ladies....Adekunle and Hermes na correct gees...let's not Diss one for the other....we can constructively criticise each individually...
She started that rubbish!! Demarketing My Adekunle wey no get wahala just so her Hermes can shine! I have never insulted Hermes here!
I would let it pass o because of u my sweet teamie but if it continues their is only much I can take! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.