Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949294 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Erica had no friends, even her so-called Boyfriend didn't help her.
Exactly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sheggz DS

How are you?

He is okay, chilling, and trying to get ready for the wager/task on Friday

Thoughts on the task?

It is amazing. He believes he can play an important role as a sports base. They are trying to come up with a sport that has never been played before, and hoping Biggie will love it

Recap of Saturday Night party?

The party was good. It was good to interact with the other house. He was kind of chilling. He's different. When he finds someone he likes, he doesn't really get to know anyone else. He thinks Beauty is really cool, she has something with Groovy his roommate. Out of respect for Groovy and Bella, they're just keeping it friendly.

Thoughts on Deji?

He's cool so far. He does not know him that well. He just to warms up to people naturally. Good looking and tall guy, he might try to rattle a few feathers, but he's just cool doing his own thing.

Is he a threat?

He doesn't think he is a threat. He just goes about his business and allows others go about theirs. He does not see him as a threat. Maybe with his situation with Bella, they like each other and he's comfortable in their situation. If anything happens on that front, then, she wasn't the girl for him and that's cool

Thoughts on Modella?

He looks forward to seeing her this weekend and seeing what her vibes are about, but he trusts Big Brother and bringing people with good vibes.

Thoughts on HoH?

Strong character. He did extremely well to help them win HoH. He's unorthodox, his way of achieving greatness is different, but they are all different. He tries to understand him the way he is. He's cool with the guy, if he has to speak up in support of him, he speaks, if he needs to challenge him, he challenges him. Like with the situation with Bella, he thought he was a little hard on her, and spoke up for her. He's got love for Hermes though.

Anything Else?

The warning on Friday, he just wants Biggie to know he meant no harm and he's not trying to play a game. He wants his people to be proud of him

Biggie asks where his apology is.

He says he is sorry

End of DS

PS: Talks too fast, I could barely catch some stuff

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zudd:

I repeat

love how sheggz calms bella whenever she’s upset.
If Erica had someone like Sheggz dat fateful night ,she wouldn't have eff up to the point of disqualification
Just saying

You are lucky my strike out function is not working!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz DS

How are you?

Thoughts on the task?

It is amazing. He believes he can play an important role as a sports base. They are trying to come up with a sport that has never been played before, and hoping Biggie will love it

The party was good. It was good to interact with the other house. He was kind of chilling. He's different. When he finds someone he likes, he doesn't really get to know anyone else. He thinks Beauty is really cool, she has something with Groovy his roommate. Out of respect for Groovy and Bella, they're just keeping it friendly.

Thoughts on Deji?

He's cool so far. He does not know him that well. He just to warms up to peoek naturally. Good looking and tall guy, he might try to rattle a few feathers, but he's just cool doing his own thing.

Is he a threat?

He doesn't think he is a threat. He just to goes about his business and allowed others to about theirs. He does not see him as a threat. Maybe his situation with Bella, they like each other and he's comfortable in their situation. If anything happens on that front, then, she wasn't the girl for him and that's cool

Thoughts on Modella?

He looks forward to seeing her this weekend and seeing what her vibes about, but he trusts Big Brother and bringing people with good vibes.

Thoughts on HoH?

Strong character. He did extremely well to help them win HoH. He's unorthodox, his way of achieving greatness is different, but they are all different. He tries to understand him the way he is. He's cool with the guy, if he has to speak, he speaks, if he needs to challenge him he challenges him. He's got love for Hermes though.

Anything Else?

The warning on Friday, he just wants Biggie to know he meant no harm and he's not trying to play a game.

He says he is sorry

End of DS

Who are you? Are you a robot? The way you type so fast, jeez.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sheggs is looking like a Hausa prince kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
When I want to go for Big Brother, I will just tell them I am 23-years old.

I have seen some people claiming the most ridiculous ages, even people wey E sure me die say dem don reach to get pikin wey dey write common entrance, are on this show claiming 1997.

People wey if I see them for road, I go greet them. Na why dem dey provoke say person wey suppose be their fellow Gen Z no dey kneel down greet them for morning.

Anyway, if una see me dey claim 23 next year, make nobody come here dey talk wetin dem no send them.
Ok ma, we have heard you... Try am

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
My happy Diana with the way she speaks English cheesy
Big brother called her and she answered Sir lol.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
These boring delawood Islanders should be grateful to Hermes for saving them this week!
Especially that Chomzy wey keep face like jerrycan!
It'll be hard for them to respect him, because they don't think or believe he deserves it simply because of his looks. Makes them deluded that they're better than him. The fact that he's more dedicated and organised in games,tasks and what not, even gives them more reason to resent him.

Frustration fuelled by envy n jealousy.
That's why I pray he keeps winning to pepper them till they become believers, then dem go come dey compete to have his attention. That yeye Chomzy go wan even Phuck am....

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz DS

How are you?

Thoughts on the task?

Thoughts on Deji?

He's cool so far. He does not know him that well. He just to warms up to peoek naturally. Good looking and tall guy, he might try to rattle a few feathers, but he's just cool doing his own thing.

Is he a threat?

He doesn't think he is a threat. He just to goes about his business and allowed others to about theirs. He does not see him as a threat. Maybe his situation with Bella, they like each other and he's comfortable in their situation. If anything happens on that front, then, she wasn't the girl for him and that's cool

Thoughts on Modella?

He looks forward to seeing her this weekend and seeing what her vibes about, but he trusts Big Brother and bringing people with good vibes.

Thoughts on HoH?

Strong character. He did extremely well to help them win HoH. He's unorthodox, his way of achieving greatness is different, but they are all different. He tries to understand him the way he is. He's cool with the guy, if he has to speak, he speaks, if he needs to challenge him he challenges him. He's got love for Hermes though.

Anything Else?

The warning on Friday, he just wants Biggie to know he meant no harm and he's not trying to play a game.

He says he is sorry

End of DS

How do you do it? You literally post this as they finish their session, Something amazing. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SircumzAlot: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Like mentor, like mentee!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
"The sky is big enough to have many stars. We can have many kings at the same time"

~ Sheggz

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
First time i would be watching Diana’s diary seasion.
She’s so lively in the DR.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Guys let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

Who is this guy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
carammel:
First time i would be watching Diana’s diary seasion.
She’s so lively in the DR.
with this nonsense accent?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

How do you do it? You literally post this as they finish their session, Something amazing. kiss

And always accurate too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diana has a baby face to me. I think it's her cheeks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Google can do dis stuff nah,

I really don't know the process,buh I think is just about listening and type.

Even the feature is on WhatsApp
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Ok dear let me tell you a personal experience of mine, Bandits raided my house during February 5th, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it for our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere soft and nothing could happen to me but let me tell you that reality hit me after that experience. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i promise you that it will reach 80% of households.

Be wise and Vote Peter Obi 2023.
Guy u funny o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
veekid:
with this nonsense accent?

You don’t understand the accent doesn’t make it nonsense, some of una no dey reason before typing here .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Titaniumental:

Do am if e easy . undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diary session notes:There's enough space for different stars in the sky. Not threatened by the new housemate. Kings can reign in their own right. Sheggz's got love for Hermes. Apologizes for offending Big Brother the other day.
Ọmọ Sheggz's diary session was amazing!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Titaniumental:
Diary session notes:There's enough space for different stars in the sky. Not threatened by the new housemate. Kings can reign in their own right. Sheggz's got love for Hermes. Apologizes for offending Big Brother the other day.
Ọmọ Sheggz's diary session was amazing!!!
His new name is Mallam Sheggz
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diana's DS

How are you?

She's very fine

Why are you very fine?

Because she is happy about her second DD, she is happy to talk to Biggie and they are currently working on their second task for Friday. She is

Thoughts on task?

It is very interesting. The theme is sport and sport is very important in life. She is looking forward to what both teams will bring on Friday and hopefully they will win

Recap of Thursday pool party Night?

Very nice. Everyone was able to let everything go, they had fun, barbecue, drinks, they had the swimming pool, and a nice time.

Thoughts on Deji?

He's a very cool guy. She was very happy to see a new member of the team and especially as he is a guy. He is bringing some spice to the group. He is very cool and he has adapted quickly. They helped him adapt ASAP. He is very nice with everyone, especially the girls. He takes care of them and cooked for them, she looks forward to knowing him more

Do you consider him a threat?

Not right now. He is still adapting, but very soon, he will join the "team of the threat"

Thoughts on Modella?

The girl looks pretty, cool and calm. They saw her during HoH games, so, she did not get to discuss with her. She will go and greet her on Friday, and see if she was able to settle in properly.

Thoughts on HoH?

She is very grateful because anyone who wins HoH is treated as a king/queen due to their gratitude. He has been looking forward to being HoH, she hopes he will be able to calm down. She has no problem with that, bit other HMs may have issues with him, because he has a unique voice, he shouts, and they may have issues with it. The week may be challenging, but she will see as it goes...

Anything Else?

Thanks for the Hot water, and for reducing the A/C. The room had been feeling like the North Pole, but it is warmer now. Her body has issues with cold, despite her coming from a cold country, she does not like cold. She thanks Biggie for reducing the cold, and also for the allergy medication. Her face is starting to clear and she looks forward to continuing her treatment.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Do am if e easy . undecided undecided undecided
Am i mad? undecided undecided

Be typing Hms DS from top to bottom con send am here?

Base on say wetin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Where is Papiikush?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hahahaha, Diana says some of the housemates,find Hermes temperament complicated.. Hahahaha..

His voice is quite authoritative.

Lol. Go Hermes, those niggas don't deserve to breathe!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diana is so sweet.

safarigirl:
Diana's DS

How are you?

She's very fine

Why are you very fine?

Because she is happy about her second DD, she is happy to talk to Biggie and they are currently working on their second task for Friday. She is

Thoughts on task?

It is very interesting. The theme is sport and sport is very important in life. She is looking forward to what both teams will bring on Friday and hopefully they will win

Recap of Thursday pool party Night?

Very nice. Everyone was able to let everything go, they had fun, barbecue, drinks, they had the swimming pool, and a nice time.

Thoughts on Deji?

He's a very cool guy. She was very happy to see a new member of the team and especially as he is a guy. He is bringing some spice to the group. He is very cool and he has adapted quickly. They helped him adapt ASAP. He is very nice with everyone, especially the girls. He takes care of them and cooked for them, she looks forward to knowing him more

Do you consider him a threat?

Not right now. He is still adapting, but very soon, he will join the "team of the threat"

Thoughts on Modella?

The girl looks pretty, cool and calm. They saw her during HoH games, so, she did not get to discuss with her. She will go and greet her on Friday, and see if she was able to settle in properly.

Thoughts on HoH?

She is very grateful because anyone who wins HoH is treated as a king/queen due to their gratitude. He has been looking forward to being HoH, she hopes he will be able to calm down. She has no problem with that, bit other HMs may have issues with him, because he has a unique voice, he shouts, and they may have issues with it. The week may be challenging, but she will see as it goes...

Anything Else?

Thanks for the Hot water, and for reducing the A/C. The room had been feeling like the North Pole, but it is warmer now. Her body has issues with cold, despite her coming from a cold country, she does not like cold. She thanks Biggie for reducing the cold, and also for the allergy medication. Her face is starting to clear and she looks forward to continuing her treatment.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Titaniumental:

I no dey use Google to do am. I just dey type, and I'm not familiar with WhatsApp features.

Sadly, I am a proper Millennial, closer to the Gen X than to the Gen Z side of things, so, na the hard part I dey always do grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mz Diana in the DR
Sometimes it seemed as if the words were boiling over lol
I am manifesting a long stay for her tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

I no dey use Google to do am. I just dey type, and I'm not familiar with WhatsApp features.

Sadly, I am a proper Millennial, closer to the Baby Boomers than to the Gen Z side of things, so, na the hard part I dey always do grin
I give it to you then.....u dey try
Top to bottom
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Sadly, I am a proper Millennial, closer to the Baby Boomers than to the Gen Z side of things, so, na the hard part I dey always do grin

Good work, Seun of Nairaland should cut you some of the profits he has generated since BB has started. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Then you mean GenX
A GenX is between millennials and Baby Boomers

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.