Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949311 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:

Delusionally, because it will NEVER happen

*Wails uncontrollably*
If there’s life, there’s hope cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Titaniumental:

Google can do dis stuff nah,

I really don't know the process,buh I think is just about listening and type.

Even the feature is on WhatsApp

Google cannot translate speech patterns accurately. It definately would have had difficulty with dianas accent.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Adekunle voice, = Yul edochie.

Giddyfia= davido

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eeghe:

You are lucky my strike out function is not working!
Oh,you plan to fall the heavens and raise the Earth? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:

Just some interhouse drama/game, is that asking for too much? tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
I no dey use Google to do am. I just dey type, and I'm not familiar with WhatsApp features.

Sadly, I am a proper Millennial, closer to the Baby Boomers than to the Gen Z side of things, so, na the hard part I dey always do

You are trying and na agbalagba you be oo.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes in the diary room cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diana is really pretty but she's acting too mature.

I feel she's intimidated by the young girls who are wearing the skimpy outfits and all.. and she'll be more comfortable if there were more people in her age range in the house.

I'd love her to loosen up rather than behaving like everyone's aunty.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
This beauty is the finest baddie this season

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
stephleena:
Adekunle voice, = Yul edochie.

Giddyfia= davido
More natural than yul's forced sweet voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eeghe:

What is the meaning of this? cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Beauty knows how to influence the HMs llebaye and Beauty will still have another serious fight as she still carry the gal for mind and to be honest llebaye too get Beauty for mind too as she feels she has no access to Groovy again because of her.....
I find this funny, like other housemates don’t have a mind of their own?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
I love Hermes diction. smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zudd:
love how sheggz calms bella whenever she’s upset.

If Erica had someone like Sheggz dat fateful night ,she wouldn't have eff up to the point of disqualification

Just saying
You better keep Erica out of your mouth and focus on your London cannoe!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
I see youngness in Hermes, he could be the age he says he is..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
I heard my trenches entertained as usual wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eeghe:

You are lucky my strike out function is not working!
I don't think you are the only one. I have tried using it but it didn't work.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
I love Hermes diction. smiley
Good. He is eloquent.
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes looks like all those guys in Apocalypto.

He's been speaking well too. I am shocked.

Also has a nice smile (no homo).

He's speaking alot, I'm pitying safarigirl s fingers right now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rahkman:
This beauty is the finest baddie this season
My guy she is the finest babe of all time bbn and i don't know how that wasteman got the keys to her kpekus
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
PimpasParadise:

It'll be hard for them to respect him, because they don't think or believe he deserves it simply because of his looks. Makes them deluded that they're better than him. The fact that he's more dedicated and organised in games,tasks and what not, even gives them more reason to resent him.

Frustration fuelled by envy n jealousy.
That's why I pray he keeps winning to pepper them till they become believers, then dem go come dey compete to have his attention. That yeye Chomzy go wan even Phuck am....

Time will tell.
gringrin
Well said comrade!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

I no dey use Google to do am. I just dey type, and I'm not familiar with WhatsApp features.

Sadly, I am a proper Millennial, closer to the Baby Boomers than to the Gen Z side of things, so, na the hard part I dey always do grin

Could you possibly do this on twitter or Facebook, should get you a good following, that's if you're about that life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Groovy is a wasteman there's nothing you can tell me about it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz DS

How are you?

He is okay, chilling, and trying to get ready for the wager/task on Friday

Thoughts on the task?

It is amazing. He believes he can play an important role as a sports base. They are trying to come up with a sport that has never been played before, and hoping Biggie will love it

Recap of Saturday Night party?

The party was good. It was good to interact with the other house. He was kind of chilling. He's different. When he finds someone he likes, he doesn't really get to know anyone else. He thinks Beauty is really cool, she has something with Groovy his roommate. Out of respect for Groovy and Bella, they're just keeping it friendly.

Thoughts on Deji?

He's cool so far. He does not know him that well. He just to warms up to people naturally. Good looking and tall guy, he might try to rattle a few feathers, but he's just cool doing his own thing.

Is he a threat?

He doesn't think he is a threat. He just goes about his business and allows others go about theirs. He does not see him as a threat. Maybe with his situation with Bella, they like each other and he's comfortable in their situation. If anything happens on that front, then, she wasn't the girl for him and that's cool

Thoughts on Modella?

He looks forward to seeing her this weekend and seeing what her vibes are about, but he trusts Big Brother and bringing people with good vibes.

Thoughts on HoH?

Strong character. He did extremely well to help them win HoH. He's unorthodox, his way of achieving greatness is different, but they are all different. He tries to understand him the way he is. He's cool with the guy, if he has to speak up in support of him, he speaks, if he needs to challenge him, he challenges him. Like with the situation with Bella, he thought he was a little hard on her, and spoke up for her. He's got love for Hermes though.

Anything Else?

The warning on Friday, he just wants Biggie to know he meant no harm and he's not trying to play a game. He wants his people to be proud of him

Biggie asks where his apology is.

He says he is sorry

End of DS

PS: Talks too fast, I could barely catch some stuff

The only DS that means so much to me.
Thanking you Safari for posting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes can also act. I won't lie lol

But it's good. Keeps the energy pumping cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Deji is the TTP (TOTAL PACKAGE).

Modella beauty must not be translating on camera.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz DS

How are you?

He is okay, chilling, and trying to get ready for the wager/task on Friday

Thoughts on the task?

It is amazing. He believes he can play an important role as a sports base. They are trying to come up with a sport that has never been played before, and hoping Biggie will love it

Recap of Saturday Night party?

The party was good. It was good to interact with the other house. He was kind of chilling. He's different. When he finds someone he likes, he doesn't really get to know anyone else. He thinks Beauty is really cool, she has something with Groovy his roommate. Out of respect for Groovy and Bella, they're just keeping it friendly.

Thoughts on Deji?

He's cool so far. He does not know him that well. He just to warms up to people naturally. Good looking and tall guy, he might try to rattle a few feathers, but he's just cool doing his own thing.

Is he a threat?

He doesn't think he is a threat. He just goes about his business and allows others go about theirs. He does not see him as a threat. Maybe with his situation with Bella, they like each other and he's comfortable in their situation. If anything happens on that front, then, she wasn't the girl for him and that's cool

Thoughts on Modella?

He looks forward to seeing her this weekend and seeing what her vibes are about, but he trusts Big Brother and bringing people with good vibes.

Thoughts on HoH?

Strong character. He did extremely well to help them win HoH. He's unorthodox, his way of achieving greatness is different, but they are all different. He tries to understand him the way he is. He's cool with the guy, if he has to speak up in support of him, he speaks, if he needs to challenge him, he challenges him. Like with the situation with Bella, he thought he was a little hard on her, and spoke up for her. He's got love for Hermes though.

Anything Else?

The warning on Friday, he just wants Biggie to know he meant no harm and he's not trying to play a game. He wants his people to be proud of him

Biggie asks where his apology is.

He says he is sorry

End of DS

PS: Talks too fast, I could barely catch some stuff
Intelligent boy Sheggz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Make i go buy shawarma I dey come back
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes,really hyping modella. That she's really really fine.

Nawa oo.. with her rough and unlaid edges

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Hermes in the diary room cheesy
Now down bitches!!!
The winner of this season is in the Dairy Room!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes should show more of this side.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Big brother will ask hermes question A, he will answer A, B, C

O su mi angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.