Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947949 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Now down bitches!!!
The winner of this season is in the Dairy Room!!

If he keeps this up, I see features of a winner right here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Hermes looks like all those guys in Apocalypto.
He's been speaking well too. I am shocked.
Also has a nice smile (no homo).
He's speaking alot, I'm pitying safarigirl s fingers right now.

Everything here is true lol esp the pity of safarigl cheesy
…I like the tone and cadence of his voice (there is a soft, ringing gong in it)
This has given me an urge to watch Apocalypto again this weekend
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes=herpes argue with ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Hermes looks like all those guys in Apocalypto.

He's been speaking well too. I am shocked.

Also has a nice smile (no homo).

He's speaking alot, I'm pitying safarigirl s fingers right now.
nobody send am to do work no pity her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
UncannyGenius:
You are not worthy of my time, Ewu.
Let's meet and fight it out, if I no put it on ur body wotowoto change my name
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes Dairy sessions are always the best..even biggy is a fan!grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Delu Delu Hermes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes should be a radio show host.

Nigga can make a 30mins convo out of one question.

This guy will sleep in the diary room oh.

Almost sounds like he's pouring his heart and soul out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:
Aww mr Morafa gave Doyin perfume as her birthday gift.

Doyin can hype for Africa.. she should be a guy in her next life .. grin

Her positivity about other people is what drew me to her. She is unbelievably warm about giving people compliments. She has bad mouth oh but this positive trait is really nice…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
This Burna it's plenty na jam o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Hermes should show more of this side.

you mean the side where he exaggerates the little attention the ladies give him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
My guy she is the finest babe of all time bbn and i don't know how that wasteman got the keys to her kpekus
na who suppose get am before ?? That buju looking simp for level 1?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Hermes Dairy sessions are always the best..even biggy is a fan!grin
I see it. Biggie is undoubtedly a fan. A big one.

Just as he was of Miracle. I stan right!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
MamBi:

Her positivity about other people is what drew me to her. She is unbelievably warm about giving people compliments. She has bad mouth oh but this positive trait is really nice…

I’m blushing on her behalf smiley smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes would have nominated Doyin and possibly Chichi if he had the powers to nominate from his house
I won’t get a happy family this year sha
Last season I was in BBheaven

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Let's meet and fight it out, if I no put it on ur body wotowoto change my name
You should be careful who you offend except if you want to have nightmares while you sleep. No matter where you are, you will be attacked. Be careful, just showing some concern.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You better keep Erica out of your mouth and focus on your London cannoe!
I repeat

love how sheggz calms bella whenever she’s upset.

If Erica had someone like Sheggz dat fateful night ,she wouldn't have eff up to the point of disqualification

Just saying

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na chichi Hermes dey finish laidis?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:
Delu Delu Hermes

Fill a sister innnn! angry cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Biggie gives Hermes an assignment... to give each housemate to sign a birthday card, discreetly..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes said he would have nominated Doyin and Chichi for nomination if he could.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mr Capacity will never get over the fact that Doyin does not cook yet she eats..

Hope you write everything you said about her in the card grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
stephleena:
Na chichi Hermes dey finish laidis?
Doyin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
With the comments I'm seeing this has just proven that most of you don't actually listen to Hermes speak or watch how he acts because nothing here is suprising

Y'all only care about his looks and trying to demarket him at any given opportunity

That's sad mahn undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:

you mean the side where he exaggerates the little attention the ladies give him grin grin

No the playful, intelligent side not the crazeman side he displays 80% of the time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
I like Hermes
I want whatever sadness he has to go away, so he will be filled with total happiness
I see sadness in his very very striking eyes
Glad to have him on the show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes said if given the chance to nominate from level 1.. he would have nominated doyin and chi chi

He says doyin doesn't like to do anything.. like cook, clean, and there's a level of give and take perception to life.. but she likes to just take.. take and take.. without putting in much effort in giving back which doesn't make sense to him

Unfortunately i have to agree with him on this..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mr. Capaci'eh coming to stress me

Hermes' DS

How are you?

As good as he can be. It has been somewhat of a day.

He sounds exhausted?

He can't be exhausted, because he has had Supa Komando energy drink. He is thinking a lot. They really want to win the wager after losing last week's own, he's hoping they can have some Johnny Walker to lift spirits.

Thoughts on the task?

Before now, he could not imagine creating a sport. Playing one is something he has always enjoyed, but creating one he never thought that was possible. It is challenging and he likes a good challenge. Besides himself, he is seeing his team in a different light and they are all amazing people. Putting something together helps him realise they are greater together than individually.

Recap of Pool Party night?

It was absolutely fun. He did not know he needed it as much as he did. He had an idea they were very uptight with each other. They were protecting their individuality and morally, that is fine, because everyone has the right to protect themselves and their moral standings, but it let them let loose. They were more themselves at the pool party, more than they were trying to be uptight. Their differences have to align, and if they do not get themselves to expose those differences, then, they may not be able to work together. Now, he sees how well they can work as a team, rather than individually. He was pissed that they had 4 days and he had not seen any of their team spirit, but it was great that the party released all of that

Thoughts on Deji?

He's a great added value to the team. He is quite open minded and fitted quite well with the guys. He thinks Level 1 HMs are amazing, he has never been around such individuals, like guys. They got together and expressed their emotions, he has never seen that happen with guys. Women do that all the time, but guys would rather fight each other, than do that. But they got together, and expressed themselves, and it helped them out. This is in regard to the girls, there had been a lot of tension about who was with who, but this meeting allowed them hash things out. The women gravitated towards Deji. He does not know where his anger lies as regards that, but he is working towards it, and will get to the point soon. He is an added advantage and a good threat to Level 2. They were asking if it is by fine boy, and it is about fine boy.

Thoughts on Modella?

The girl is fine gaddem! She's going to be causing trouble. Nobody has met her yet, and she is already a problem in the house. When Biggie asked them to stand up, Deji, and Modella, beautiful name, everyone looked at her. She's fine. He hasn't gone to meet her, but he is hoping they meet her at the pool party. The trouble she is causing....he tried to talk to Chomzy and she was giving him attitude. That she still wants him to put an effort, and he's a king not a slave, so, he's not about to let up and think she can ride on him. He will apologize to her when he can, so, they can get to the task. She's acting like she does not want to get with him, but is acting up when he's doing his thing.

*Biggie interrupts him to move mic away from jacket*

Chomzy, he was trying to get with her and tell her all the things he could do for her, but she didn't want to accept it, because he said he has a thing with Beauty and she was using that as an excuse. She was reluctant though, but he doesn't know why she wants the perks he promises, but doesn't want to get with him. He's looking forward to Modella, because Allysyn curved him on Day 2, only to start moving toward Adekunle, which he found funny since she had said she did not want emotional connections. Anyway, it is what it is at the moment

His role as HoH thus far?

It has been difficult. Being a follower last week, was easy, what Eloswags did wasn't easy as it looked. Yesterday, he got on the chair and the only reason people listened to him is because he was HoH. He wanted it and worked towards it, but he did not want to impose himself on the others. They have been able to not argue so much in the short time, and they have achieved a lot, more than he had thought they could. They have worked well together, and he intends to build up on that going forward.

If you could nominate from any level, would you have nominated anyone from Level 1?

He was hoping that would never be the case and he would never have to think about that, but he would have said Doyin and Chichi from their side, because to a great extent they pull them back. Before now, he felt like Doyin doesn't want to do a lot, she is putting effort now, but prior to now, she did not want to make effort to serve, but only to gain from service. Chichi's insecurity sets them back, it takes too much to get her back in line when she gets into a space where she wants to argue for nothing sake, not for anything else. Everyone else is cool.

Biggie has a special assignment for him. Next to him is a birthday card for Doyin, he should take the card and get the other HMs to sign it discreetly, later this evening, he will be called to give the card to Doyin. Biggie says he has to be discreet.

He promises Doyin will not find out.

Anything Else?

Few requests, he really needs the ball for the task, and then pen and paper to write down the rules so the referee will learn it without having to read it on the presentation day.

Biggie says he forgot to say please. He says please. Biggie will consider the request

End of DS

PS: Like I said, stressful guy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
We need to write a petition to arrest chi chi for fraud cos that girl lied to us!
She was never exotic talk more of being an exotic dancer!
https://twitter.com/chichiofficiall/status/1554807968243355650?s=21&t=1TEs-TrohZ5ZmEyOPyzE-w

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
It may seem as though you forgot to say please . Biggie polite way of reminding housemates, that they lack hometraining..lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
We need to write permission to arrest chi chi for fraud cos that girl lied to us!
She was never exotic talk more of being an exotic dancer!
https://twitter.com/chichiofficiall/status/1554807968243355650?s=21&t=1TEs-TrohZ5ZmEyOPyzE-w
petition not permission Olodo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
Mr. Capaci'eh coming to stress me

Hermes' DS

How are you?

As good as he can be. It has been somewhat of a day.

He sounds exhausted?

He can't be exhausted, because he has had Supa Komando energy drink. He is thinking a lot. They really want to win the wager after losing last week's own, he's hoping they can have some Johnny Walker to lift spirits.

Thoughts on the task?

Before now, he could not imagine creating a sport. Playing one is something he has always enjoyed, but creating one he never thought that was possible. It is challenging and he likes a good challenge. Behind himself, he is seeing his team in a different light and they are all amazing people. Putting something together helps him realise they are greater together than individually.

Recap of Pool Party night?

It was absolutely fun. He did not know he needed it as much as he did. He had an idea they were very upright with each other. They were protecting their individuality and morally, and that is fine, because everyone has the right to protect themselves and their moral standings, but it let them let loose. They were more themselves at the pool party, more than they were trying to be upright. Their differences have to align, and if they do not get themselves to expose those differences, then, they may not be able to work together. Now, be sees how well they can work as a team, rather than individually. He was pissed that they had 4 days and he had not seen any of their team work, but it was great that the party released all of that

Thoughts on Deji?

He's a great added value to the team. He is quite open minded and fitted quite well with the guys. He thinks Level 1 HMs are amazing, he has never been around such individuals, like guys. They got together and expressed their emotions, he has never seen that happen with guys. Women do that all the time, but guys would rather fight each other, than do that. But they got together, and expressed themselves, and it helped them out. This is in regard to the girls, there had been a lot of tension about who was with who, but this meeting allowed them hash things out. The women gravitated toward Deji. He does not know where his anger lies as regards that, but he is working towards it, and will get to the point soon. He is an added advantage and a good threat to Level 2. They were asking if it is by fine boy, and it is about fine boy.

The girl is fine gaddem! She's going to be causing trouble. Nobody has met her yet, and she is already a problem in the house. When Biggie asked them to stand up, Deji, and Modella, beautiful name, everyone looked at her. She's fine. He hasn't gone to meet her, but he is hoping they meet her at the pool party. The trouble she is causing....he tried to talk to Chomzy and she was giving him attitude. That she still wants him to put an effort, and he's a king not a slave, so, he's not about to let up and think she can ride on him. He will apologize to her when he can, so, they can get to the task. She's acting like she does not want to get with him, but is acting up when he's doing his thing.

*Biggie interrupts him to move mic away from jacket*

Chomzy, he was trying to get with her and tell her all the things he could do for her, but she didn't want to accept it, because he said he has a thing with Beauty and she was using that as an excuse. She was reluctant though, but he doesn't know why she wants the perks he promises, but doesn't want to get with him. He's looking forward to Modella, because Allysyn curved him on Day 2, only to start moving toward Adekunle, which he found funny since she had said she did not want emotional connections. Anyway, it is what it is at the moment

His role as HoH thus far?

It has been difficult. Being a follower last week, was easy, what Eloswags did was easy. Yesterday, he got on the chair and the only reason people listened to him is because he was HoH. He wanted it and worked toward it, but he did not want to impose himself on the others. They have been able to not argue so much in the short time, and they have achieved a lot, more than he had thought they could. They have worked well together, and he intends to build up on that going forward.

If you could nominate from aby level, would you have nominated anyone from Level 1?

He was hoping that would never be the case and he would never have to think about that, but he would have said Doyin and Chichi from their side, because to s great extent they pull them back. Before now, he felt like Doyin doesn't want to do a lot, she is putting effort now, but prior to now, she did not want to make effort to serve, but only to gain from service. Chichi's insecurity sets them back, it takes too much to get her back in line when she gets into a space where she wants to argue for nothing sake, not for anything else. Everyone else is cool

Biggie has a special assignment for him. Next to him is a birthday card for Doyin, he should take the card and get the other HMs to sign it discreetly, later this evening, he will be called to give the card to Doyin. Biggie says he has to be discreet.

He promises Doyin will not find out.

Anything Else?

Few requests, he really needs the ball for the task, and then pen and paper to write down the rules so the referee will learn it without having to read it on the presentation day.

Biggie says he forgot to say please. He says please. Biggie will consider the request

End of DS

PS: Like I said, stressful guy
You deserve a chilled bottle of champagne right now!
Well done!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.