Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948093 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Hermes got on my nerves today but he is a lot. There is a bad energy and he gives me bad vibes, we were cool last week but this week is bad energy. He should stop shouting and need to chill sometimes . " - Allysyn
Kwa kwa kwa
Na Hermes and Adekunle I blame because dem gave you small attention and now,you dey feel like ikorodu Lupita Nyongo!
Lmao!!

But she said he is her guy na...and she feels he is acting cold to her cos of the adekunle thing...

Hermes sef....no no mean fight na...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

Spot on
I have been expecting your comment

Madam hope you know that your fave (Adekunle) is not even a top 5 housemate in the island at the moment

Not to talk of the general game

Assuming you use the energy in bashing Bryann to pray for Adekunle,just maybe he would bring content

Allyson dumped his silly ass and he is nowhere to be found again

Just pray he doesn't come up against Bella,Sheggz,Hermes,Doyin, Eloswagg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
So Big brother did not give Deji any mission? Even Modella seems to have forgotten her secret mission. Metcheeeew, this fake hms are just disappointing me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chinachriss:
I only posted cos of those that were in doubt of her family's royal status. It's not a big deal if I gush about how her family loves her. Please, carry your negative energy elsewhere. Dey your lane abeg.

You would know negative energy, wouldn't you?
And how's that thing you posted evidence of anything.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

But she said he is her guy na...and she feels he is acting cold to her cos of the adekunle thing...

Hermes sef....no no mean fight na...
Why would she say that he gives her bad vibes
Make she no worry,she go soon leave that house!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
FIGARO00:
Pages upon pages upon pages, and no one has mentioned Adekunle.
Not even mistakenly mentioning Adekunle Gold.

Somebody should mention him small nau.
E bèrù Ànábì.
Adekunle crumbled like a pack of cards. Dude had so much prospects but was browbeaten by the aura of Sheggz. His mistake was liasing with Allysyn abi wetin be her name again. The girl just spoilt his game. I prefer Dotun. Guy has been very careful of entanglements, eating and enjoying himself. Adekunle just faded into oblivion. Nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
PimpasParadise:
How can you think Cyph is not intelligent.
Cyph and Bryan are the most intelligent in that trenches. No be say I send them sha.

Hermes over una though. cheesy
Who do u think is the dumbest male in level is?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosebloom:

You would know negative energy, wouldn't you?
And how's that thing you posted evidence of anything.
Good riddance.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chinachriss:
Adekunle crumbled like a pack of cards. Dude had so much prospects but was browbeaten by the aura of Sheggz. His mistake was liasing with Allysyn abi wetin be her name again. The girl just spoilt his game. I prefer Dotun. Guy has been very careful of entanglements, eating and enjoying himself. Adekunle just faded into oblivion. Nawa ooo.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Adekunle, Allyson, Doyin and Dotun are no longer a clique? Is it just me or they seem to have drifted apart?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!!

Someone called him a "male Lilo", I can't seem to get over that ever since grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Hermes got on my nerves today but he is a lot. There is a bad energy and he gives me bad vibes, we were cool last week but this week is bad energy. He should stop shouting and need to chill sometimes . " - Allysyn
Kwa kwa kwa
Na Hermes and Adekunle I blame because dem gave you small attention and now,you dey feel like ikorodu Lupita Nyongo!
Lmao!!
With this much vawulence in you. Fear dey katch me if I mistakenly no support who you stan next year shocked shocked

Chineke nna

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Titaniumental:

Am i mad? undecided undecided

Be typing Hms DS from top to bottom con send am here?

Base on say wetin
based on say nobody sends you learn how to appreciate little things stop being a hater in your mind now you have spoken she posting housemate diary session is helping people to be able to catch up with what's happening is that not what the thread is meant for please grow up!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Who do u think is the dumbest male in level is?
Lol

I no know o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
I am starting to really like beauty...she is quite vast and exposed...she speaks very well...solid diction ....not scared to bare her emotions ....correct geh

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
DamianX:

Beauty too maybe
Yeah but she's kinda toxic. The way he's maltreating Groovy ehn shows she's really an alpha female. I'm happy Ilebaye is giving it hot to her too. No be only she de mad sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Twoclans:

Chi Chi's punishment for being tail of the house is to move around with a ball wherever she goes in the house.Even if she is sleeping .Biggie said since this is a sports week it would be lovely to see her move around with the ball.The guy who spoilt his microphone is serving that punishment along side her .

@ Chomzys age I think she is using 22 or there about.
thank you.
I thought she was even carry in g a bag��
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eeghe:
Wait- this is a new one- Allyson said Ade is a paternal figure shocked cheesy
How?

Kwa Kwa Kwa

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
SircumzAlot:
I don’t consider Bryan as being intelligent, he is street smart at best

Khalid is very intelligent
Cyph is very intelligent
Beauty is intelligent
Daniella is intelligent

All of them before Bryan, i could even argue that Christy O is smarter than him self but because this thread has been skewed to prioritize level 1 housemates and a certain gazelle likes Bryan, I can understand why his narrative here has been manipulated to make him seem more than he is

He is a brash child with inferiority induced god complex.
Right

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Clement1111:

I have been expecting your comment

Madam hope you know that your fave (Adekunle) is not even a top 5 housemate in the island at the moment

Not to talk of the general game

Assuming you use the energy in bashing Bryann to pray for Adekunle,just maybe he would bring content

Allyson dumped his silly ass and he is nowhere to be found again

Just pray he doesn't come up against Bella,Sheggz,Hermes,Doyin, Eloswagg

Feel free to say whatever u wanna say about any housemate ...na u get ur mouth....

If adekunle come house...shey my salary go reduce ni? Abi is he my family member.? ...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Princess it may seem as though you are the only beauty fan for now..

Minus our annual hustler bearcheesy
Fans plenty o, lowkey fans sef dey.
I’m a stan sef no be fan.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
PimpasParadise:

With this much vawulence in you. Fear dey katch me if I mistakenly no support who you stan next year shocked shocked

Chineke nna
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Why would she say that he gives her bad vibes
Make she no worry,she go soon leave that house!

But he has na...Hermes sef talk am...that he dey carry face for her....loool....

But she said she is feeling down cos of it cos he is her guy....so she said so cos she like am na...they r gees...calm down
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chinachriss:
Good riddance.

Oh please.
Stop whining.
It's a bad look.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

But he has na...Hermes sef talk am...that he dey carry face for her....loool....

But she said she is feeling down cos of it cos he is her guy....so she said so cos she like am na...they r gees...calm down
If you say so but if she misyarn again,I go drag her pass generator wey no get fuel!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:
I am starting to really like beauty...she is quite vast and exposed...she speaks very well...solid diction ....not scared to bare her emotions ....correct geh
Thats my girl..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
I just Dey calculate the plenty endorsements wey wait for my Hermes after the showgrin
Oporrrr gan!!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!!
you too get bad mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

If you say so but if she misyarn again,I go drag her pass generator wey no get fuel!grin
Ur mouth just dey run for Adekunle body abi.....sha ma wo ran....guy is very much at the centre of happenings in that house....he don tell una say him na calm guy ....

Calm but effective.....and he go last long for that house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Princess it may seem as though you are the only beauty fan for now..

Minus our annual hustler bearcheesy

That is the keyword o. It is seeming... cheesy

Most Beauty supporters no get strength to dey type, me ma sef no really get the strength. But dem don dey come out of the woodworks small small sha grin

BeeNavy you guys are doing well. Just turn up a little bit more. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't want any woman to ship with Hermes please. Just a woman only good at pulling her skirt down for him on Fridays and Saturdays.

Phuck n go! Sh!t. These hoes don't deserve love. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

grin
I Dey always look in boxersgrin
Akwuna grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.