Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949214 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
SircumzAlot:
I don’t consider Bryan as being intelligent, he is street smart at best

Khalid is very intelligent
Cyph is very intelligent
Beauty is intelligent
Daniella is intelligent

All of them before Bryan, i could even argue that Christy O is smarter than him self but because this thread has been skewed to prioritize level 1 housemates and a certain gazelle likes Bryan, I can understand why his narrative here has been manipulated to make him seem more than he is

He is a brash child with inferiority induced god complex.
Cyph and Daniella are not intelligent
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=115354841][/quote]

Tatiana4u CC

That your meme sha smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy

You insulted me last time cos I expressed my disappointment over Hermes nomination of Khalid. I just overlooked it but it's ridiculous sha. We all should learn how to disagree without throwing expletives here and there. I forgive you sha.

I don't hate Hermes. I like his independent mind, brilliance and energy. I also love the way he fought for his mum. I remember watching that poignant video of his on instablog last way and mehn, it was a whole lot. He should be discreet in cases like that of Khalids cos by the time Khalid survives eviction on Sunday, the game dynamics go change. I wish him all the best sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Christology(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cyph a tech guy is definitely intelligent
Khalid a first class chemical engineering student is intelligent.
Beauty is also smart
Bryan might not be intelligent like the above but he is smart.

Christy o seems smart too. Just that her strategy backfired her. She wanted to play safe survive first few weeks before showing herself, same thing kess is doing.
Her drumming during the task spoilt the plan

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

I am a fan

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Thank you o. Greauty that already have joint account. What BBN has put together, let no viewer(s) put ____________ cheesy grin

Can't you people find a better ship name? "Greauty" sounds tragic, completely grotesque and a let down for two fine specimens.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Big Brother sef, wetin you wan hear? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Titaniumental:
Adekunle to Bella : - Giddyfia said Sheggz is always following you everywhere.

Bella : - Okay, so…yeah , leave it like that I’m not complaining

Gbeborun raised to power 100.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
My Gawd what is Greauty doing under the duvet?
I can’t stand it on BB, jumping under the duvet like thieves in the day to talk nonsense eishhhangry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:
I am starting to really like beauty...she is quite vast and exposed...she speaks very well...solid diction ....not scared to bare her emotions ....correct geh

And she dey contribute and participate well for tasks. Beta, all-rounder girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
SircumzAlot:
Intelligence isn’t based on educational capabilities, any simpleton will excel under a good teacher.
Na
An Olodo like Khalid wey spillover won't even excel under Einstein

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Taink you, taink you. smiley

Here’s more... wink

She's beautiful
She's intelligent
Very expressive
Quite entertaining
She come top am with her bad bitch vibes kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wakanda - most boring housemate of this season. Zero personality angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

I split my first batch of votes between her and Cyph 50/50.

Thank God I never vote finish, I go give the rest to Cyph
LoL why U go waste vote on Amaka of all the HMs? I rather vote Christy O.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
It’s not hard to know those that truly watch this BBN show, from those that just pick 1 or 2 things from the posts of participants here, and just run with it. Beauty maltreating Groovy kwa? Now I’ve heard it all... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Thank you o. Greauty that already have joint account. What BBN has put together, let no viewer(s) put ____________ cheesy grin

Assunder!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Times have not changed.

You just don't know people who do that.

Two years ago, a guy came to advertise that he needed to get married before next year, and interested parties should signify. He put out this advert on the 26th of December.

By 30th December, oga don marry woman, post their traditional wedding pictures. In this Nigeria wey we dey o, no be even abroad

There is literally a show titled Love Is Blind, where people do speed dating for two weeks, and then get engaged by the end of the two weeks, and married in 4 weeks.

The first season of that show resulted in two marriages and both couples have been married for 3+ years now, the second season produced another two couples, both of whom celebrated their 1 year anniversaries some months back

Times have not changed.

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:
I am starting to really like beauty...she is quite vast and exposed...she speaks very well...solid diction ....not scared to bare her emotions ....correct geh

Welcome on board grin grin
Groovy is awesome too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Clement1111:

I have been expecting your comment

Madam hope you know that your fave (Adekunle) is not even a top 5 housemate in the island at the moment

Not to talk of the general game

Assuming you use the energy in bashing Bryann to pray for Adekunle,just maybe he would bring content

Allyson dumped his silly ass and he is nowhere to be found again

Just pray he doesn't come up against Bella,Sheggz,Hermes,Doyin, Eloswagg
But Adekunle is not her only fave na, she also has Hermes,Dotun!! Besides Adekunle is doing well for himself!! everyone can't be hyper or mad! Go on twitter and see people praising his voiceover and intellect today it's not by being stupidly controversial till the voting results are out!! cheesy.
I am being lenient because I see u as a civil person not that stuped Tatiana but Leave my Adekunle alone ok..I have never insulted ur Bryan here!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

And she dey contribute and participate well for tasks. Beta, all-rounder girl.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
carammel:

Fans plenty o, lowkey fans sef dey.
I’m a stan sef no be fan.

Chai my fellow BeeNavy... You guys are making me very emotional this evening embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chinachriss:
Yeah but she's kinda toxic. The way he's maltreating Groovy ehn shows she's really an alpha female. I'm happy Ilebaye is giving it hot to her too. No be only she de mad sha.

How is she treating him? They had a lover's spat and they were just getting to know each other. Things are flowing more between them as they're understanding each other better by the day.
Beauty is not toxic and she is not maltreating Groovy undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
SircumzAlot:
I don’t consider Bryan as being intelligent, he is street smart at best

Khalid is very intelligent
Cyph is very intelligent
Beauty is intelligent
Daniella is intelligent

All of them before Bryan, i could even argue that Christy O is smarter than him self but because this thread has been skewed to prioritize level 1 housemates and a certain gazelle likes Bryan, I can understand why his narrative here has been manipulated to make him seem more than he is

He is a brash child with inferiority induced god complex.

The part I want to react to is the Christy O angle, I feel she is an interesting character, only that she doesn’t have that “distinguishable social attraction” in the midst of many persons but she can hold a good conversation when she isn’t doing it for the camera.

I love her accent even if I have consciously been waiting for a switch (to know if she is faking it) but she has held on really well. I think she is trying to sell her talent of being an exceptional host, OAP or those media personalities, I pray she does good sha.

I just don’t find her face pleasing, but she is good in what she does for me

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
One thing islanders have over trenches is they are more organized and coordinated.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is there any presentation tonight ?!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Wakanda - most boring housemate of this season. Zero personality angry
she is better than pharmsavi with zero charm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hantonia:
based on say nobody sends you learn how to appreciate little things stop being a hater in your mind now you have spoken she posting housemate diary session is helping people to be able to catch up with what's happening is that not what the thread is meant for please grow up!!!
Whatever that suit you Madam,

Like i said,na only madness go make me dey do dat kind thing, don't know about you or anyone else

By d way,try learn to dey use punctuation grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

That is the keyword o. It is seeming... cheesy

Most Beauty supporters no get strength to dey type, me ma sef no really get the strength. But dem don dey come out of the woodworks small small sha grin

BeeNavy you guys are doing well. Just turn up a little bit more. smiley

grin grin grin I have never defended any housemate before o, na Groovy and Beauty dey bring my leg outside. I dey learn small small cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:
Banker Adekunle ti wa online grin

I didn’t even know white Outfits were prohibited in the bbn house.

For real?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
vivashut:
Is there any presentation tonight ?!

Yes ...islanders are presenting a sporting event like the trenchers did in the afternoon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hantonia:
based on say nobody sends you learn how to appreciate little things stop being a hater in your mind now you have spoken she posting housemate diary session is helping people to be able to catch up with what's happening is that not what the thread is meant for please grow up!!!

You need to learn how to use punctuation marks angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
FIGARO00:

Gbeborun raised to power 100.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hudson777:
she is better than pharmsavi with zero charm

Pharmsavvy is actually more interesting than that Obaseki statue. You may not like him but he puts in the efforts. Unlike that bald tranny that doesn’t even try at all angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.