Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949314 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

Love is blind is specifically for that purpose. U r going there to see who u can marry by connecting with them emotionally.

Did shegz come to bb to find wife?

Yes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThierryJay:

Can't you people find a better ship name? "Greauty" sounds tragic, completely grotesque and a let down for two fine specimens.

I’ve also been thinking of a better sounding ship name for them. But that’s the one Ebuka came up with, and that’s the one Twitter seems to be running with.

I’ve come up with some other variants like:

Broovy & Beauvy

So Beauty and Groovy lovers, which do you prefer amongst the 3? Let us know. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Pharmsavvy is actually more interesting than that Obaseki statue. You may not like him but he puts in the efforts. Unlike that tranny that doesn’t even try at all angry
if both of them was up for eviction do you think pharmsavi would be saved,dat guy nr just join...you should watch him more
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
SircumzAlot:
I don’t consider Bryan as being intelligent, he is street smart at best

Khalid is very intelligent
Cyph is very intelligent
Beauty is intelligent
Daniella is intelligent

All of them before Bryan, i could even argue that Christy O is smarter than him self but because this thread has been skewed to prioritize level 1 housemates and a certain gazelle likes Bryan, I can understand why his narrative here has been manipulated to make him seem more than he is

He is a brash child with inferiority induced god complex.

You said it all….

Not sure about Cyph sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Geezeem:

For real?

Yep.. according to him and Doyin: Reason he later wore a blue armless top on it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

I’ve also been thinking of a better sounding ship name for them. But that’s the one Ebuka came up with, and that’s the one Twitter seems to be running with.

Broovy & Beauvy

So Beauty and Groovy lovers, which do you prefer amongst the 3? Let us know. smiley

Beauvy is better since Beauty is the pilot of the ship. If Groovy had been in charge, I'd have preferred Grooty.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wetin Giddy and Chomzy dey do abeg?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Taliya:

She's beautiful
She's intelligent
Very expressive
Quite entertaining
She come top am with her bad bitch vibes kiss

And on top of all these, she’s a First Class graduate of Law. cool

Abeg make dem take a bow for Queen B of this season jooor. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hudson777:
if both of them was up for eviction do you think pharmsavi would be saved,dat guy nr just join...you should watch him more
I will vote for Pharmsavvy, at least, he can twerk and laugh. That Allysyn girl just spoilt Adekunle's game and mehn, I'm pained.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wetin Biggie send these fake housemate come do, entertainment Zero, drama zero, table shaking zero, ship wrecking zero, once them enter house Stori don change

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Broovy & Beauvy

I saw someone mention Beauvy on Twitter, she also added the meaning and I absolutely love it. I agree that Greauty sounds somehow.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
What's there not to love. This is my fave Segun aka Sheggz

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chinachriss:

Beauvy is better since Beauty is the pilot of the ship. If Groovy had been in charge, I'd have preferred Grooty.

Dem no dey do ship name according to who dey pilot ship.

Na Ozo been dey pilot Ozone?

Make una just manage the Greauty dey go. There is no nice way to call that ship.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrincessEstates:

And on top of all these, she’s a First Class graduate of Law. cool

Abeg make dem take a bow for Queen B of this season jooor. cheesy

No be only first class. Na tenth class angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Young man who is very humble, confident and intelligent

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ruby458:

Assunder!!!! grin grin grin

Take one Supakomando for there. cheesy grin

You’re doing well wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chinachriss:

Hei, God! How is Beauty the pilot of the ship? Because she's more outspoken? That means you're part of those calling Groovy a simp because he's calm and reserved.
Make una just allow these two enjoy themselves, abeg undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

Efe won o....first hoh...infact hoh back to back 3 Times....

That's y I laugh when pple say he won cos of pity ...that guy was fun to watch ....he steal hoh crown sef cos he thought it would save him from nomination ...lol

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

Yes ...islanders are presenting a sporting event like the trenchers did in the afternoon

Ohh thanks. I didn’t watch in the afternoon. Just got back home.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

I am a fan
Na fine girl una want sha grin

Any lady that will win the show must be a touch of mercy with a sprinkle of tacha combined if not na bb relationship get her as usual.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Dem no dey do ship name according to who dey pilot ship.

Na Ozo been dey pilot Ozone?

Make una just manage the Greauty dey go. There is no nice way to call that ship.
Lol. I no de in support of Grooty abi Beauvy ship cos it's choking and toxic. Yes, Ozo was the pilot of Ozone. Nengi was doing the shakara while Ozo was following her up and down. Beauty is in control of the ship. I can't wait for it to scatter. Groovy is just too puerile and pliable. I can't deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
SircumzAlot:
I don’t consider Bryan as being intelligent, he is street smart at best

Khalid is very intelligent
Cyph is very intelligent
Beauty is intelligent
Daniella is intelligent

All of them before Bryan, i could even argue that Christy O is smarter than him self but because this thread has been skewed to prioritize level 1 housemates and a certain gazelle likes Bryan, I can understand why his narrative here has been manipulated to make him seem more than he is

He is a brash child with inferiority induced god complex.
no intelligent person will fvck on camera, Daniella is not intelligent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eloswag pls stick to your normal accent mbok..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

The same you that justified sex on BBNaija with "they do it on shows that sex is a given", you come dey ask me whether Sheggz come show for wife

The point of my post is that people have married for a shorter period of time, not whether Sheggz came to the show for wife or not. I just dey tell you say, contrary to your belief that times have changed, people still marry within a short period of time

Times have not changed

Again.... thank you grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Reussite:

Wa gbayi wink

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
This Erica's supakomando advert will never cease to be so funny to me..the funny switching from heels to crocs,and her jumping
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Whenever Sheggz is talking about his normal life, to a broke man its sounds like bragging. God punish poverty

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
carammel:

Fans plenty o, lowkey fans sef dey.
I’m a stan sef no be fan.
Oooh!!!..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Trenchers sleeping and dozing already
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
What's there not to love. This is my fave Segun aka Sheggz

He was still recuperating in this picture. He was truly injured.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
no intelligent person will fvck on camera, Daniella is not intelligent
Tell them ooo. I'm just disappointed in the both of them. Daniella and Khalid that looked so responsible just came and misbehaved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ruby458:

How is she treating him? They had a lover's spat and they were just getting to know each other. Things are flowing more between them as they're understanding each other better by the day.
Beauty is not toxic and she is not maltreating Groovy undecided undecided

Another supakomando for you. Loud it biko. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.