Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938227 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes try.. if na me, shingbai I no go add grin

Selfish set of housemates.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
kowema:

He didn't run them street.

He told them the contribution is to cover their shopping possibly personal and general. That he isn't sure but he'd rather not take chances so he will drop half of his.
They started arguing with him that dey will drop 100, 150, 200 for the shopping.
Finally Bella came up and said everyone should drop 200, what do dey need to buy personally?. Well, turned out Hermes assumption was right. They can only buy within what dey contributed and now they are regretting and Hermes is gonna be balling for the week.

I just corrected that version also...ur post is apt.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hermes is really a leader sha.
One that thinks on his feet and makes sacrifices.
All these stingy people.
Chi Chi had to call out Sheggz for dodging when he was asked to put money for Bella and the mumu Bella kept saying "Leave Sheggz alone, I'm not complaining".
Lol.
Funny nonsense

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
MamBi:

What 2 bags of laundry and shoes for 50 pocket Naira? Nah mehn, that’s too cheap. Anyway, maybe na be cos I hate washing clothes… shocked angry undecided

First customer things grin, plus they said he is using washing machine so it should be cheap . I’m sure after seeing the value of 50 pocket today, he’d bargain better.

I really really hate washing too.. I barely do it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
kowema:
Hermes is really a leader sha.
One that thinks on his feet and makes sacrifices.
All these stingy people.
Chi Chi had to call out Sheggz for dodging when he was asked to put money for Bella and the mumu Bella kept saying "Leave Sheggz alone, I'm not complaining".
Lol.
Funny nonsense
I like the last part....very funny nonsense grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Adekunle is really making akara ? Wawu

And that’s what I’m eating too

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

Gimme small pleaseeeee embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

Woke up with a huge craving to eat akara and was going to order when I remembered I had some leftover food
Will eat the akara on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sponsored task courtesy of Amazon farms. HMs are to bring their culinary skills to the table. They will split into two teams via a lucky dip.

Team vegetable rice and chicken
Team Pasta an prawns

Adekunle will surely do well with this:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
hartopher76:
I don't think beauty is playing any script with groovy, I believe she is being her real self, as a one-time MBGN it's obvious that she has seen it all, that was how people were hyping nengi that year but today were is nengi? Outside sharing her bikini pictures online, no body recons her.from tacha to mercy, from Erica to nengi, tbose , Cece,Kim ,the list is endless. even Erica confessed that men are no longer longer looking in her direction. What we think of beauty might not be what she thinks of herself.

Of course, Beauty is being her real self, and her feelings for Groovy are very genuine. Nobody can successfully pull off all the different things she has done in two weeks if they're pretending. There would have been cracks by now.

Concerning her and Groovy, I believe they would be very fine after the show. Many people did not expect that a beauty queen with a baby girl life like her would be very homely, domesticated and caring. See the way she treats Groovy, like he is the next best thing after sliced bread. I believe she has sized Groovy up financially as he has told her about his businesses. She has a good idea what his financial status is. That girl is very grounded, I doubt money issues will scatter them. Groovy himself is not lazy at all, things will get better for him after the show.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Gimme small pleaseeeee embarassed embarassed

Lool e don finish grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eeghe:

Woke up with a huge craving to eat akara and was going to order when I remembered I had some leftover food
Will eat the akara on Tuesday

I had the craving last night and decided to make it this morning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

His interest in the kitchen is surprising, am impressed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bella’s big mouth “let me not pick Doyin”.. as if she can cook it too undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Sad.. that girl is too innocent cry

Khalid is a predator cry... entered as this holy muslim that doesn't drink, smoke or miss a prayer

But his self control doesn't cover sex..

My sweet sweet daniella cry... she needs to go home before she gets pregnant and becomes khalids third wife
Lol
What is all these now? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
MissSpirine:
Beauty is more eloquent and intelligent than all the Level 1 housemates combined. They got nothing on her, them win, instead of them to celebrate their victory, they resulted to dissecting and degrading them.

Set of bitter souls, can't stand them. Na only Hermes I fit stand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

i don port to level 2 becos of Bryan, Beauty and Groovy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hermes and his Peckham accent
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mattfeuter(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Khalid is a predator cry... entered as this holy muslim that doesn't drink, smoke or miss a prayer

My sweet sweet daniella cry... she needs to go home before she gets pregnant and becomes khalids third wife

Khalid is happy. . . .

Daniella is happy. . . . .

What’s the problem?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
nazablossom:

Allow Ozo's name to rest na grin
Lol...His BB outing remains a reference for Naija.. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Team Vegetable rice
Hermes
Chi chi
Dotun
Bella
Chomzy
Deji

Team Pasta
Doyin
Adekunle
Allysyn
Sheggz
Diana
Giddyfia

Doyin says she wants to present at the arena

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:
Bella’s big mouth “let me not pick Doyin”.. as if she can cook it too undecided
The way you guys nitpick every single thing she says though.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

why call him a predator? what has he done that made you call him a predator? 2 consenting legal adults allegedly had sex and you're calling the man a predator. seems you're really stupiid or you're just basically senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
bukolaademi001:
The way you guys nitpick every single thing she says though.

Please nitpick yours.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
The way they tie towel in this trenches ehn.....both guys and ladies alike .......no be small something.....like all those face-to-face set up ...

Make person still dey tie towel at 2pm....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hermes has the most celeb support, no one else even comes close

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eeghe:

It’s all on Daniella tho undecided
Nothing about Daniella. is innocent, she was shelved by Bryann (after fishing for ship on the night she came in lipsrsealed) and ran straight under Khalid’s duvet…that’s rather very deliberate please…
…The day she implied she was a virgin, on the first or second day, it was during a “never have I ever” game, and not for one second did I think she was serious, and neither did the housemates too

Let’s leave the holy -madonna- defiled -by -predator narrative please

Correct me if I am wrong but she is Khalid’s first interest, while Khalid is her second
nice one, don't mind that idiotiic fooool calling someone a predator for having consensual sex with an adult

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lol…I don’t think Bryan actually liked Illebaye,so we can’t give credit to Modella for separating them.
She might shock us tonight and do what we never expected her to do cos she has proven to be a great actress so fargrin
I really want her to focus on beauty and groovy which is an easy target cos groovy na ashawo and Beauty get skoin skoingrin
Let’s see how it goesgrin
Everyone anticipate the party... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

Please nitpick yours.
Okay ma.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:
The way they tie towel in this trenches ehn.....both guy and ladies alike .......no be small something.....like all those face-to-face set up ...

Male person still dey tie towel at 2pm....
I'll give it to Islanders when it comes to dressing up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:
The way they tie towel in this trenches ehn.....both guy and ladies alike .......no be small something.....like all those face-to-face set up ...

Male person still dey tie towel at 2pm....
The way I hate that towel/wrapper stuffs eeeh.. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hopefully. The way you described their relationship is making me want to chook head
Ruby458:

Of course, Beauty is being her real self, and her feelings for Groovy are very genuine. Nobody can successfully pull off all the different things she has done in two weeks if they're pretending. There would have been cracks by now.

Concerning her and Groovy, I believe they would be very fine after the show. Many people did not expect that a beauty queen with a baby girl life like her would be very homely, domesticated and caring. See the way she treats Groovy, like he is the next best thing after sliced bread. I believe she has sized Groovy up financially as he has told her about his businesses. She has a good idea what his financial status is. That girl is very grounded, I doubt money issues will scatter them. Groovy himself is not lazy at all, things will get better for him after the show.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.