Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1952867 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bryann is unofficial leader of Level 2 that is not going anywhere soon.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
I don't think beauty is playing any script with groovy, I believe she is being her real self, as a one-time MBGN it's obvious that she has seen it all, that was how people were hyping nengi that year but today were is nengi? Outside sharing her bikini pictures online, no body recons her.from tacha to mercy, from Erica to nengi, tbose , Cece,Kim ,the list is endless. even Erica confessed that men are no longer longer looking in her direction. What we think of beauty might not be what she thinks of herself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes don run the HMs street, unintentionally though. grin

He contributed 750 for weekly shopping while the other HMs contributed 200n / 300 n each because they wanted to save the rest for individual shopping. Only for him to return to say that biggie has requested he collects the remaining money.

That means every other person can only shop with 200n/300n

Hermes said he has enough to cover for chomzy sha. grin

He didn't run them street.

He told them the contribution is to cover their shopping possibly personal and general. That he isn't sure but he'd rather not take chances so he will drop half of his.
They started arguing with him that dey will drop 100, 150, 200 for the shopping.
Finally Bella came up and said everyone should drop 200, what do dey need to buy personally?. Well, turned out Hermes assumption was right. They can only buy within what dey contributed and now they are regretting and Hermes is gonna be balling for the week.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:
Elo has started dry cleaning business in that house

His customers for now are Doyin and Bella

I thought i heard shoe shining? Guy is making money… grin

Reminds me of when my boys were in school. They would buy lots of candy before they return to school and sell at ridiculously high prices in boarding house. I used to wonder how and who would buy at such ridiculous prices… grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bryann our level two leader, balogun of trenches house making me laugh now, boy wants to take the fight to level one grin

My fave that takes no prisoners… he has developed a war song..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
bukolaademi001:
I have a feeling it will be love and light but I still can't wait for the party. I'm just happy that my own fav doesn't take alcohol cheesy
I can't either.
The only housemate I know who doesn't take alcohol is Amaka. Who is your fave?
Do you love Amaka like me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
The way Bryan will pepper level two housemates, and their fans Ehn grin

No wonder they have been attacking the boy since first week..

But we pin, he pepper them inside, we pepper them outside…

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bryann our level two leader, balogun of trenches house making me laugh now, boy wants to take the fight to level one grin

My fave that takes no prisoners… he has developed a war song..

The boy is showing potential of a finalist he leads everybody in his level follows.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin see sheggz I thought had alot of potential resting on Bella's body like a lost baby. So na the Yoruba demon thing be this grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chichi don’t provoke my gentle boy o. Be guided angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
H2ho:

Don’t worry …..petrol & matches ready grin

We don’t want peace this night grin grin

At all. Burn everywhere
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The boy is showing potential of a finalist he leads everybody in his level follows.....
he is courageous and he doesn’t send nominations sef, he ready to go head-on with anybody…

I just want to merge first grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
kowema:

He didn't run them street.

He told them the contribution is to cover their shopping possibly personal and general. That he isn't sure but he'd rather not take chances so he will drop half of his.
They started arguing with him that dey will drop 100, 150, 200 for the shopping.
Finally Bella came up and said everyone should drop 200, what do dey need to buy personally?. Well, turned out Hermes assumption was right. They can only buy within what dey contributed and now they are regretting and Hermes is gonna be balling for the week.

That’s why I said unintentionally.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
DamianX:
grin see sheggz I thought had alot of potential resting on Bella's body like a lost baby. So na the Yoruba demon thing be this grin
we deny him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
MamBi:

I thought i heard shoe shining? Guy is making money… grin

Reminds me of when my boys were in school. They would buy lots of candy before they return to school and sell at ridiculously high prices in boarding house. I used to wonder how and who would buy at such ridiculous prices… grin

Yesoh..Doyin included her shoes too cos they said he’s good at washing/cleaning shoes. She paid 50 pocket naira for two bags of laundry and shoes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
we deny him

1. What is this Yoruba demon malarky?
2. Are you Yoruba men really demons?
3. Why do you intentionally sell dreams but give nightmares instead?
4. Why are you heartbreakers?

I am asking for a friend angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

Yesoh..Doyin included her shoes too cos they said he’s good at washing/cleaning shoes. She paid 50 pocket naira for two bags of laundry and shoes.

Elo is selling himself short, if I am damaging my hands to wash two bags of dirty laundry then you better be paying 500 pocket Naira angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

1. What is this Yoruba demon malarky?
2. Are you Yoruba men really demons?
3. Why do you intentionally sell dreams but give nightmares instead?
4. Why are you heartbreakers?

I am asking for a friend angry

Teddy a, saga, sheggz will answer these grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol my co iyawo kiss
I dey Twitter Since o cheesy Islanders fans dey give dem smackdown there cheesy
My dear I don laff tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
I have canceled certain islanders for their condescending and demeaning comments over the trenches housemates, I knew some of them were like that, the islanders watchers don’t want to call them out and want us to do waka pass, but nah, I decided to raise it up this morning.

Hermes, Bella, Sheggs, Doyin, chichi and chomzy had very demeaning conversations and comments about their fellow trenches housemates, do they even think they better than trenches?

Bella and Hermes calling beauty “blind “ because she made comments about them, because she wears glasses, how condescending can people be? See that foolish Bella, with ariaria bend down select voice,
Calling them dirty, saying they are not fine, they are sweaty bla bla bla…

Me I will not ignore, all this happened and more I even forgot to add, and I will call them out…
Hann hannn Danny dey fear God na.....na bella alone talk all this
1.chomzy started the whole beauty is blind thing and not because of the glasses like that but rather because of her criticism of their sport
2.chichi said a particular level 1 housemate wanted to dance with her and he was all sweaty and she couldn't tolerate it
3.the whole conversation is not so pleasing to the ear I agree
4.it was a collective chat why do you now make it about bella alone
5.the level 2 housemates too aren't holy they say shits about the level 1 housemates too

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
My fave inspiring his fellow housemates cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
damiviolet:

Hann hannn Danny dey fear God na.....na bella alone talk all this
1.chomzy started the whole beauty is blind thing and not because of the glasses like that but rather because of her criticism of their sport
2.chichi said a particular level 1 housemate wanted to dance with her and he was all sweaty and she couldn't tolerate it
3.the whole conversation is not so pleasing to the ear I agree
4.it was a collective chat why do you now make it about bella alone
5.the level 2 housemates too aren't holy they say shits about the level 1 housemates too
bella talk too abi she no talk grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

Wasn’t even talking about Doyin, she wasn’t at that table conversation.

But Bella did not call beauty blind. It was chomzy and Hermes.. Bella just didnt agree with her commentary and said she’s an attention seeker.
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
bella talk too abi she no talk grin
cheesy grin i can't even take you seriously.....you just want to recruit your fellow trenchers for an unwarranted violence undecided yeye sombori

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

What 2 bags of laundry and shoes for 50 pocket Naira? Nah mehn, that’s too cheap. Anyway, maybe na be cos I hate washing clothes… shocked angry undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bella looking like a grandma in this cloth of hers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Groovy go fit afford this Beauty so The boy just quiet dey look.....
Couple goals cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
My irratation level of this simp called Sheggz is starting to choke me. Like can't this idiot so without gumming body to the girl for just 60secs? Does the oxygen in biggie's house come from her skin or what?
I'm seriously doubting y'all who say he's faking it cos this is exactly how Saga did last year!

I'm so disgusted. May God not give me a son who will turn out this way! Yuck!

I can't wait for trenches to win hoh and he be nominated!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes don run the HMs street, unintentionally though. grin

He contributed 750 for weekly shopping while the other HMs contributed 200n / 300 n each because they wanted to save the rest for individual shopping. Only for him to return to say that biggie has requested he collects the remaining money.

That means every other person can only shop with 200n/300n

Hermes said he has enough to cover for chomzy sha. grin

No....he explained to them that the budget may be the only money they will all spend for the week. That biggie didn't specify but that's what he thinks. He proceeded to drop 750, chomsy Al dropped enough money. Bella was the one screaming 200 each is ok and a number of them went with her.

So it wasnt hermes that ran them street...na stingyness worry them

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Elo is selling himself short, if I am damaging my hands to wash two bags of dirty laundry then you better be paying 500 pocket Naira angry

It’s washing machine though. But he’s spreading too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hermes try.. if na me, shingbai I no go add grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

It’s washing machine though. But he’s spreading too

So the girls are too lazy to put clothes in a washing machine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.