Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953165 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Ibukzy:
It was Amaka who told Diana the names of the Nominated Housemates not Hermes
Isn’t that against the rules?
Amaka should do and leave that house Abeg!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
I've heard enough.

Lol...no be me and Bella again.

She should goodluck with that thing she is doing.

I don't know why you supported her from the start. She is spoilt and rude

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2022
carammel:

I don’t understand if there is a need for this, i mean, Predator how?
Is Daniella underage? A girl who claims to be a virgin opened her legs for a guy under 10days and somehow it is the guy’s fault?

Nawa.
Virgin my foot. I don't think a true virgin will just open her legs like that if requested for sex.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Apparently, Adekunle likes Erica. Awwwwwnnnn... My faves kiss kiss kiss

Erimama should transfer that mumu love she has for Hemure to my star boy. angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

This is how you men enter trouble. Because of food and immediate gratification, you go see violent person dey call am keeper. E say na "forget her crazy attitude sometimes", until that "sometimes" turns a final time to send you to an early grave.

LOL

This one dey sha. Te sweetest ones are usually the craziest ones, like Stepford wives kinda stuff.

She's growing on me in general, but that her anger issue, like I said, is something best experienced on TV, not in person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Groovy go fit afford this Beauty so The boy just quiet dey look.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Which state is Beauty from? I feel the Beauty likes Groovy, if not outside the house, he won't be able to keep up with her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
superlicious:
I don't know why you supported her from the start. She is spoilt and rude

The reason I want to comot hand is because I no wan dey support anybody wey dey do fool in love, and it's like she is heading down that path.

Make I see wetin she go do this night first.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Beauty dey cap sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which state is Beauty from? I feel the Beauty likes Groovy, if not outside the house, he won't be able to keep up with her

Taraba
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:

I still feel so bad that he'll be leaving so early.

If he goes, his eviction might just be the least deserved first eviction on this show, right up there with Soma's own.

He brings so much to the show, and he had multiple dynamics that could have been explored, from the Doyin ship thing, to his task contributions. His eviction will certainly hit Level 2 housemates hard and have them eager for blood.

He's a top top guy, great leader and friend, and unlike some of the other more popular guys, he no dey talk yawo.

He will be greatly missed if he leaves, I wish Biggie could do something to avoid his eviction.

Dear Biggie,
Good morning…please read this, and don’t break my heart…I promise you, I am doing some community work and I deserve to be happy, I get exposed to real risks cry
Save Cyph for me, please, biko?
Chim!
This is gonna hurt cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:
In his mind Omo I no get money to afford this babe o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

She is from Taraba, I think it's because they are in an enclosed space outside the house the ship won't last I don't Groovy can pay for her lifestyle as she claims.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Gbamsolutely
I can't deny that Level 1 housemates have a nasty mouth.
There are making it appear as if Level 2 does not discuss them at all.
BBnaija is also a reflection of life sha.
Love for the Trenches, Hate for the Elites.
MamBi:

The funny thing is that we have people of very similar characteristics in both houses. So similar that we are all amazed. Yet because they live under different conditions, we stop believing in their similarities and try to start judging them differently. This life!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
In his mind Omo I no get money to afford this babe o

The boy should enjoy their BB ship while it last....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Eeghe:

For some reason Dannyxy and a few others are living the house beef on here
They have been the earliest and heaviest hit by the game psychology lol

Truer words have never been spoken! While I believe the show is a social experiment to understand human psychology and the behavior patterns of both viewers and players, I feel it has more impact on the viewers outlook and Psyche.

I believe the actual game is being played by the viewers/supporters here….I mean have you seen the way some of us get angry when our favorites goof or do things we don’t like? Have you seen the way some of us even go as far as calling out other viewers just because they don’t support or like our faves? Even some of us turn a blind eye when our faves make mistakes and call other housemates out when they do the same…the hypocrisy stinks!
Some people even forge alliances with other supporters to ensure their favorite housemates are kept in the game. Lol.

To be honest, These housemates are just pawns in this behavioral game theory.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
It is only Hermes who is not allowed to disclose whoever he nominated
Tatiana4u:

Isn’t that against the rules?
Amaka should do and leave that house Abeg!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Erica likes Hermes... you know your girl can't be wrong
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Apparently, Adekunle likes Erica. Awwwwwnnnn... My faves kiss kiss kiss

Erimama should transfer that mumu love she has for Hemure to my star boy. angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:

She is from Taraba, I think it's because they are in an enclosed space outside the house the ship won't last I don't Groovy can pay for her lifestyle as she claims.....
What if she really likes him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

This one dey sha. Te sweetest ones are usually the craziest ones, like Stepford wives kinda stuff.

She's growing on me in general, but that her anger issue, like I said, is something best experienced on TV, not in person.

Beauty has almost finished growing on me finish oo
Lol
She made me sooo angry last week and now I have gone from that to seeing that she is also real, loyal, fun and entertaining. And her ship has drama and spice - not a sugary sweet badly executed kdrama lipsrsealed
Or maybe I am looking for a Trench replacement for Cyph, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What if she really likes him

You know love is not enough as they say.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Is it now Team Trenchers vs Team Islanders....

Meanwhile where's my fellow wife JUDGEJUDITH the slayer of Tatiana4u...
Lol my co iyawo kiss
I dey Twitter Since o cheesy Islanders fans dey give dem smackdown there cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Groovy is a very fine boy.

I am sure, even he, knows that there is no future for himself and Beauty outside the house, so, make una no worry

He will not have to bother about affording her. He will not lack female attention outside of the house, from women who will even want to afford him, not him affording them.

The guy is a man of peace, he doesn't need wahala.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Eeghe:

Beauty has almost finished growing on me finish oo
Lol
She made me sooo angry last week and now I have gone from that to seeing that she is also real, loyal, fun and entertaining. And her ship has drama and spice - not a sugary sweet badly executed kdrama lipsrsealed
Or maybe I am looking for a Trench replacement for Cyph, who knows?

I just dey monitor, make I conclude.

She's cool to watch when she isn't losing her mind, but I fully expect her to lose her mind again on the show.

She did not display self control when she lost her bits on Sunday, and spent hours defending. The theory we have going now is that it will either happen again, or the first one was just a stunt.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elo has started dry cleaning business in that house

His customers for now are Doyin and Bella

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
Groovy is a very fine boy.

I am sure, even he, knows that there is no future for himself and Beauty outside the house, so, make una no worry

He will not have to bother about affording her. He will not lack female attention outside of the house, from women who will even want to afford him, not him affording them.

The guy is a man of peace, he doesn't need wahala.
Is there really no future for them outside the show? I think they really like each other sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chi chi’s mouth grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Is there really no future for them outside the show? I think they really like each other sha.

In Adekunle Gold's voice, "Love is not enough, baby, come to me...." You know the rest grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Taraba

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hermes don run the HMs street, unintentionally though. grin

He contributed 750 for weekly shopping while the other HMs contributed 200n / 300 n each because they wanted to save the rest for individual shopping. Only for him to return to say that biggie has requested he collects the remaining money.

That means every other person can only shop with 200n/300n

Hermes said he has enough to cover for chomzy sha. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Demnan:
Erica likes Hermes... you know your girl can't be wrong
Abeg , that was very wrong. Maybe she drank gordons before she wrote that shit on twitter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bryann on the beat, the boy is already composing beaf song meant for Level 1.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.