Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1939055 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are talking about controversy not entertainment !!
That's why some of these housemates claim to be who they are not just to cause conversation as it gets people talking and may keep them on the spotlight!! But does it make the person entertaining? No!!

My dear if u can't derive amusement or enjoyment from something then it's not entertainment and it's relative!!! being annoying is not entertainment!!

Their are housemates that make us change channel immidiately they appear cheesy Hw is that one entertainment to u undecided If I cant get pleasure watching u then it's not entertainment!!

Learn to separate controversy from entertainment!

Thank u for this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Twoclans:

LOL

Babeeeeeeeee most tall guys do not have very sizeable penis.You can take this to the bank.

And groovy does not have that masculine aura at all.Just a fine face like a woman.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are talking about controversy not entertainment !!
That's why some of these housemates claim to be who they are not just to cause conversation as it gets people talking and may keep them on the spotlight!! But does it make the person entertaining? No!!

My dear if u can't derive amusement or enjoyment from something then it's not entertainment and it's relative!!! being annoying is not entertainment!!

Their are housemates that make us change channel immidiately they appear cheesy Hw is that one entertainment to u undecided If I cant get pleasure watching u then it's not entertainment!!

Learn to separate controversy from entertainment!

I am not talking about controversy, I am talking about entertainment, which is what a reality show should be about.

Drama, comedy, romance. Cross brought it all; he fought, he did multiple ships, he brought us laughter with some of his antics and even his mumu talk. He gave us premium dance moves at the party, even his Diary Sessions were comedy.

I am talking about entertainment, not controversy. Perhaps you would have enjoyed WhiteMoney simply turning semo everyday, but things like that is why the show was heavily criticised last season

Controversy is part of entertainment, but when I say Cross was entertaining, I do not mean controversial solely

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Who fry chips give Anambra man bikonu? Alu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2022

Happy Sunday
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2022
This akara they are making looks horrendous, I would never eat it.

Then again, I would have fried it myself if I was in the house. These guys don't know what they are doing clearly, why Adekunle no monitor them? I bet they are not even using the right amount of oil

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2022
I'm happy Chomzy and Phyna settled at the party.
Chomzy went up to her to have a discussion, good on Chomzy for going to settle things and good on both for sorting it out.

The way Ilebaye and Amaka love on their roommates though. kiss kiss

Lol Christy O just called out Ilebaye that the way she's defending chomzy but when Ilebaye was asked to describe chomzy she said they didn't bond.
Ilebaye says she said it so she would avoid saying anything about Chomzy, she didn't want to sell out her roommate.

Lol. Ilebaye!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Who dey fry this akara? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Those that are watching, has anyone seen groovy today? I hope the yesterday drink has cleared from beauty eyes before she kills my boy for me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
So, Sheggz told Bella that they kissed multiple times, and she was even the one asking and pulling him in for kisses.

She says she doesn't have any memory of this, because she was drunk. He insisted na she dey find kiss, that there was even one that she pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.

The one kiss we saw them having, the babe pulled her face away, so, when did they have these multiple kisses?

This boy ehn
Do they forget that they have cameras around?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2022
nazablossom:
This made me laugh cheesy grin

She fall my hand grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Who dey fry this akara? shocked grin
What's wrong with it?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2022
Demnan:
Is she doing the do again?

grin grin

Not the "do" but Khalid's hands were moving under the duvet. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Giel:
This Phyna and Amaka gist in the saloon with occasional comments from Christy O, Ilebaye and Modella is so funny. grin
I'm enjoying the gist.
Thank God it's Phyna that has been saying the most.
If it was Amaka that said all Phyna said about Beauty, we for dey hear nonsense about how Amaka is this and that.
pls what was she saying?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:
What's wrong with it?

Izz not akaraing shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Something that stood out to me in this Phyna and Amaka gist

Phyna was trying to describe how Beauty usually treats Groovy and she used these 2 examples from the past.

She said Beauty has woken groovy up from sleep twice.
Once to massage her and she came bragging to Phyna that he massaged her and Phyna told her why did she wake the boy up for that.
The second time to make her indomie.
She was telling all these to the person she was talking to. (Camera didn't show person) that the person won't know all these things because the person doesn't sleep in their room to see how Beauty treats Groovy.

The second example Phyna gave was when she said that one day Groovy had to take permission from Beauty to eat the Semo Amaka made.

Amaka says their relationship is interesting but toxic. Phyna says it's not interesting that it's because groovy is calm that if he follows her with the same anger she follows him with

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Izz not akaraing shocked lipsrsealed
Lmao who's frying it? I'm not watching.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Giel:
Something that stood up in this Phyna and Amaka gist for me.
Phyna says Beauty has woken groovy up from sleep twice.
Once to massage her and she came bragging to Phyna that he massaged her and Phyna told her why did she wake the boy up for that.
Lol.

Amaka says their relationship is interesting but toxic. Phyna says it's not interesting that it's because groovy is calm that if he follows her with the same anger she follows him with
Is it this morning she went to wake him up to massage her?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I am not supporting anyone, I can call it when I see it, intense provocation, they want to get rid of the girl, it is so blatant. BB needs to step in and give the guilty parties strikes (Chomzy, Chi Chi, Phyna, Amaka and Illebaye)
chomzy should be given a strike for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2022
By this time previous season,safarigirl and her current lapdog aka threebear(two nairaland clowns) have started dropping their forcast...

What is causing the delay this season oooo.. Your gullible fans are waiting for you..

The disgrace they both received last season must have rebooted their brain..
Nothing lasts forever... People are getting wiser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2022
The whole Trenches house dey discuss Beauty matter for salon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Giel:
Something that stood up in this Phyna and Amaka gist for me.
Phyna says Beauty has woken groovy up from sleep twice.
Lol.

Phyna saying Groovy had to take permission from Beauty to eat the Semo Amaka made.

Na wa. My boy should remain single biko. All these efforts and the appreciation he gets is insults, and disrespect.

Some people don't value good things when God blesses them with such.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:

Dotun and Deji

It is flat, dark brown, and looks like chicken pieces or something.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:

I'm now watching trenchers. Groovy and his wife trying to sort it out. shocked

Dotun was frying it before I switched.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Amaka has been repeating since last night that she likes Groovy and he's entering her eye

Be like say unhinged Beauty done see new target to face

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
hartopher76:
pls what was she saying?
Very long gist oh.
When I starting watching Phyna was telling the ladies what led to the fight. She started by telling the ladies in the saloon what led to her argument with beauty then they started talking about Beauty's behaviour to their housemates and how she treats Groovy. That's what they are still talking about.
I will try to update as I can.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
What an angle from Kayode

Amaka baby keep bouncing them thangs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Did Groovy just apologize to Beauty or what?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Dotun and Deji

It is flat, dark brown, and looks like chicken pieces or something.

I actually thought it was chicken pieces until I came to this thread to read tis akara shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

I am not talking about controversy, I am talking about entertainment, which is what a reality show should be about.

Drama, comedy, romance. Cross brought it all; he fought, he did multiple ships, he brought us laughter with some of his antics and even his mumu talk. He gave us premium dance moves at the party, even his Diary Sessions were comedy.

I am talking about entertainment, not controversy. Perhaps you would have enjoyed WhiteMoney simply turning semo everyday, but things like that is why the show was heavily criticised last season

Controversy is part of entertainment, but when I say Cross was entertaining, I do not mean controversial solely
But u said anyone that causes conversation is entertaining enough which I I had to correct u that causing conversation is not enough to be classified as entertainment but controversy!! Afterall the likes of Tega, Saga the simp were controversial but I couldn't stand watching them for a second undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I'm now watching trenchers. Groovy and his wife trying to sort it out. shocked

Dotun was frying it before I switched.

Groovy and his wife sorting it out If that boy goes back to that ship, then he is a dunce.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.