Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1979700 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Bryan please let me hear word. angry angry

No musician is winning this competition this season .
Enough is enough .Laycon and whitemoney is enough.
You didn't add Efe. Abi una don forget your based on logistics and captain nipples.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christy O is now calling out Ilebaye's hypocrisy

Apparently, some days ago, Groovy gave her his hoodie because she was feeling cold, and then she gave Christy O the same thing without asking him, so, this is the same scenario

Anyway, Christy O and Ilebaye going at it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

That you call those people musicians, especially "Dem go dey selense dey selense" is the funniest part of this your post.

LOL grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is Bryan older than 20? Who is he fooling?
Giel:
The way these Trenches attack Ilebaye's age is disgusting. As if it's a cardinal sin to be 21. To say things like I have someone your age at home. Phyna saying her younger brother is 21. Bryann saying she's younger than his younger sister. Just ridiculous

As if Ilebaye shouldn't speak up if they offend her because she's 21 and they have her age at home. They keep saying what Ilebaye's is doing is see finish but it's what they are doing to her. Every time they dismiss her because of her age.

Ilebaye better continue to hold strong and speak up for herself. It's not a crime to be 21.

Big brother, please carry your modella home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zudd:
Overdose oporr grin grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1556249660154679296

See them shippers grin

I no get strength for shippings. I am still seeing a doc till date since Ozo’s...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Giel:
The way these Trenches attack Ilebaye's age is disgusting. As if it's a cardinal sin to be 21. To say things like I have someone your age at home. Phyna saying her younger brother is 21. Bryann saying she's younger than his younger sister. Just ridiculous

As if Ilebaye shouldn't speak up if they offend her because she's 21 and they have her age at home. They keep saying what Ilebaye's is doing is see finish but it's what they are doing to her. Every time they dismiss her because of her age.

Ilebaye better continue to hold strong and speak up for herself. It's not a crime to be 21.

And Bryann is 22? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

That you call those people musicians, especially "Dem go dey selense dey selense" is the funniest part of this your post.

Laycon no be musician but was invited to be part of the recording academy for year 2022.

We hear u

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Modella dear,this ur wig no follow at all....

Her wigs cause a lot of distress sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
The Ilebaye no even know wetin dey pain her

She went from "I am pissed she said she used her edge control on me, even if I did not ask her to", to "I'm pissed she used it on someone else", to "I'm pissed she used it on someone else without my permission"

But una wey dey thread know wetin dey worry her grin. I'm glad Christy O told her she no get talk, and she had no defense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Twoclans:
Bryan please let me hear word. angry angry

No musician is winning this competition this season .
Enough is enough .Laycon and whitemoney is enough.

But whitemoney no be musician nah.
Him just dey jonse with Music.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Make this shipper rest na. Na by force?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

Laycon no be musician but was invited to be part of the recording academy for year 2022.

We hear u
grin grin

Na so dem explain am to una for group chat be this?

Okay dear. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
This khalids babe na fyn gal. My kind of babes

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eeghe:

Her wigs cause a lot of distress sad
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
grin grin

Okay dear. Enjoy
e recording academy abi e no dey??

Please explain.. cheesy grin

Laycon is a success, with potential to be the best bbn product ever… lol rest

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Giel:

Didn't his sister just clock 19 some days ago??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dannyxy:
e recording academy abi e no dey??

Please explain..
grin grin

So, because of that Bryann no go fit win show abi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
The way Bryann name threaten some people this Ehn grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Didn't his sister just clock 19 some days ago??

Me sef dey wonder.

Abi which other younger sister he get? And is he not the one turning 23 in October? So, na less than 1 year he use senior the younger sister, let us assume he has another younger sister?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
grin grin

Okay dear. Enjoy.
Me group chat ....loool....

U can go to grammy's website to confirm. For them to even feature his performance on their YouTube and site cancels ur narrative. That's the highest body of music. If they recognize him as a recording artiste, no other opinion counts.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Twoclans:

Red pill gang .When they can't woo women they swallow red pill .

Price bawo
Lmao...

Joke apart, no be every relationship they start from meeting that petty damsel and doing the move..

Some na corner corner before you know it, sister pant don dey shift on a regular visit..grin

And she will now come with that one question after actions " so what are we now" cheesy It's fun having you ladies be the Big baby sha grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The night he came in, a babe accused him of hitting her when they dated.

In his conversation with Bella now, he said he's sure people are saying a lot out there like "he dated this one, he slapped this one" and he's in the house to show how much of a good girl he is.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Phyna still want to ask Beauty about been called hypocrite another fight might just burst after eviction.....

She shud sleep abeg... She is a gamer, trying to see if she can push her into another strike... as long as she gets one herself isn’t a big issue for her.

Why couldn’t she confront Chomzy at the party yesterday?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
grin grin

So, because of that Bryann no go fit win show abi?
bryan go win, two separate matters, no join them together grin

Bryann matter no follow for this talk..

Laycon dey abi e no dey recording academy like scondy talk?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Efe
White money
Layon
All failed musicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kuda/Crypto advert boring.

Do jazzy voice na prob
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol…
Efe
Laycon
White money

All winners, millionaires and set for life, you nko?? grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Senseii:

Do jazzy voice na prob

He doesn't even know what to say again
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Me sef dey wonder.

Abi which other younger sister he get? And is he not the one turning 23 in October? So, na less than 1 year he use senior the younger sister, let us assume he has another younger sister?
Maybe?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Its that MrDowell's own i do t understand. Whats the story about?
Senseii:

Do jazzy voice na prob

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Me sef dey wonder.

Stop assuming on his behalf

Bryann himself said he has only one sister and she’s his younger sister, he’s likely not 22

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

Me group chat ....loool....

U can go to grammy's website to confirm. For them to even feature his performance on their YouTube and site cancels ur narrative. That's the highest body of music. If they recognize him as a recording artiste, no other opinion counts.

K

So, Davido wey never get Grammy recognition, your guy is now greater than him as a musician?

Abeg, that is not the point of my response. No dey stress me by picking on inane things. Enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.