Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941519 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Doyin and cho cho cho
Chineke nna! E melu ya eme?
She should leave Cyph alone, he’s gone, biko! Mxm!

Anyway, the kain babe wants to be politically correct in her house - Deji would increase her acceptability to others

Well let’s watch her and Alyson and the whole Deji-related drama.
Deji kwa! Ooo lipsrsealed

She is a silly girl.. This her need for a trophy boy is annoying. She is behaving like an indecisive woman in a meat market….

And unfortunately for her, e be like she no get head for man in this biggie’s house. I hope she settles down soon and focuses on the game…

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
Are you comparing Amaka with Dorathy? can you imagine a whole Amaka to Dorathy? you must really be joking.

As in fan base , Dorathy get huge secret fan base , they vote

Amaka is in same line now , she already knock off Cyph and Christy o with votes from no where

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
dominique:
Poshvillers are so nice, look at how they left their bedroom neat and impeccable ahead of the trenchers. I don't think they will enjoy the same privileges from the trenchers

Dominique, Trenchers sweep their house at least three times a day everyday, so, they do like to leave their areas neat in the house

It is not their fault that the house is naturally ugly and dirty and na rug full everywhere. Dem no get rug for Island like that.

I want to see a switch in houses, we will all see that sometimes, na just the house dirty.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
MamBi:

She is a silly girl.. This her need for a trophy boy is annoying. She is behaving like an indecisive woman in a meat market….
And unfortunately for her, e be like she no get head for man in this biggie’s house. I hope she settles down soon and focuses on the game…

I knowww
The Igbo is like “did they hex her with this behavior?” kinda thing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by beyedew(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rosebloom:
This should be level switch not switching individuals

Won't make sense to me

Noooo, individual switching will be better. Scatter allies, scatter ship, scatter every every. Make everybody start afresh. Bliss.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
DamianX:

This is still false.

It isn't actually..

Chi Chi and Chomzy is clear. Unless you weren't watching like he said.

From the first day he came.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE THE TRENCHES IS WHERE THE ACTUAL SHOW IS??

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

Amaka is in same line now , she already knock off Cyph and Christy o with votes from no where

If we had two extra days of voting Cyph would have risen to number 3 shaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
beyedew:

Noooo, individual switching will be better. Scatter allies, scatter ship, scatter every every. Make everybody start afresh. Bliss.
Exactly ooo... It makes so much sense abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nsiba: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

Truth is bitter , I was not trying to pull your region down , high libido for sex is not a bad thing , it's talent

Truth that Yoruba girls and IBO girls been nacking upandan since forever and a hypocritical tribalist like you wanna tell us truth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Swap

They might swap a few housemates, or they might swap houses, but it will most likely be housemates.

They may even swap based on a game of chance.
Okay , would there still be nominations tonight? Biggie should just scatter things up like BBA The Chase and how Dilish won shockingly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
it is a house switch. 8pm

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
DownChelsea:
WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE THE TRENCHES IS WHERE THE ACTUAL SHOW IS??

like you get

they bodied the contents

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Well I thought she liked Cyph but since you said she's a game player. Good to know

Who said she doesn't love Cyph? She do, she is just In a dilema

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

We already knew Amaka was going to be safe , but were praying for a miracle. She might go far but not to the finales sha except the unexpected happens.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
DamianX:

True but these are definitely not all the females in level 1 and 2. Continue dear

Literally the only other two are Bella and Allyson.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
We already knew Amaka was going to be safe , but were praying for a miracle. She might go far but not to the finales sha except the unexpected happens.
Amaka is no Dorathy

she is mid at best

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

But seriously , Amaka get fans

U know Nigerian men like vote huge housemates , the kind vote they pull go choke u , see that girl with big chest last year , Amaka get heavyweight fans .

Leave them, just because they dnt like someone they assumed the whole Nigeria dnt like her. She is not my fave but I voted for her since my fave is nt up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
So are we not having a HOH game

Biggie has confused my confusion, I didn’t want to really give all to bbn this season, but biggie dey carry me where I no know…

Last season I just cruise all through fa…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Doyin and cho cho cho
Chineke nna! E melu ya eme?
She should leave Cyph alone, he’s gone, biko! Mxm!

Anyway, the kain babe wants to be politically correct in her house - Deji would increase her acceptability to others

Well let’s watch her and Alyson and the whole Deji-related drama.
Deji kwa! Ooo lipsrsealed

She didn’t say she wouldn’t mind if Cyph leaves though. But she said if he leaves she would stay on her own as she can’t be chasing deji.

During her conversation with Dotun, she told him she’s beginning to feel the way she used to feel when she was crushing on Sege cos she’s physically attracted to Deji and wants to stay away cos she doesn’t want to be in a situation where she’d be seeing deji discuss at length with different girls, including her on different days. She also admitted it’s stupid to feel that way cos she was also hanging out with cyph and kissing him on Saturday.

Dotun tells her not to back down but she said she can’t be chasing him cos it will be embarrassing, that she already told him she likes him, so he should be the one to continue the chase if he really wants it.

Dotun then asked how she really feels about cyph and she said he likes him, likes his confidence, how he moves when he’s around her. But she hasn’t really spent enough time with Cyph other than those two Saturday nights to be able to tell if she feels strongly about him. Dotun tells her he feels she settled and she said in terms of physical attraction she’s more attracted to Deji, but for personality and confidence, it’s Cyph and she wishes she could put that into Deji.

That said, What she had with cyph was nothing deep at all. She barely spent 5 hours with him in total. Even when Adekunle asked her last night what state he’s from , she didn’t know and they laughed at her cos clearly, they barely even know each other on a personal level, just party, kissing and choking.

This my epistle is cos I know you like her sha .. *stretches fingers*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
I’m sure this switch is mainly about Shegz and Bella. This Shegz guy just came in with a one dimensional game plan and stuck to it. The guy became very comfortable and forgot wetin carry am go there.

Make them comot am from that comfort zone and put am with trenches people make we see as he go survive cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:

She didn’t say she wouldn’t mind if Cyph leaves though. But she said if he leaves she would stay on her own as she can’t be chasing deji.

During her conversation with Dotun, she told him she’s beginning to feel the way she used to feel when she was crushing on Sege cos she’s physically attracted to Deji and wants to stay away cos she doesn’t want to be in a situation where she’d be seeing deji discuss at length with different girls, including her on different days. She also admitted it’s stupid to feel that way cos she was also hanging out with cyph and kissing him on Saturday.

Dotun tells her not to back down but she said she can’t be chasing him cos it will be embarrassing, that she already told him she likes him, so he should be the one to continue the chase if he really wants it.

Dotun then asked how she really feels about cyph and she said he likes him, likes his confidence, how he moves when he’s around her. But she hasn’t really spent enough time with Cyph other than those two Saturday nights to be able to tell if she feels strongly about him. Dotun tells her he feels she settled and she said in terms of physical attraction she’s more attracted to Deji, but for personality and confidence, it’s Cyph and she wishes she could put that into Deji.

That said, What she had with cyph was nothing deep at all. She barely spent 5 hours with him in total. Even when Adekunle asked her last night what state he’s from , she didn’t know and they laughed at her cos clearly, they barely even know each other on a personal level, just party, kissing and choking.

This my epistle is cos I know you like her sha .. *stretches fingers*

Thank you for this and for all Doyin and related updates. This was satisfying as always…
I read that and said to reprimand my fav toor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Biggie leave my trenches housemates intact, if you mix them now, how I go take dey yab borites with stray hit at my favs cry

Imagine…

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Xcalate(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=115491654][/quote]the boss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

But she already beat Cyph and Christy o , I fear fat girls fan base , them go choke u . They have good fan base . Remember the big chest girl last year . She made it to final , no energy from her ,but she get fan base . Amaka is in that level .
Do you mean Dorathy ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

Cyph and christy o get fans undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hermes, I wish I could whisper to you not to clean this house…. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

But she already beat Cyph and Christy o , I fear fat girls fan base , them go choke u . They have good fan base . Remember the big chest girl last year . She made it to final , no energy from her ,but she get fan base . Amaka is in that level .

Dorathy and Amaka aren't in the same league ! How would anyone even compare classy,clean and very beautiful Dorathy to this mgbeke Amaka ?!! Beauty for beauty,brain for brain and even exposure wise,Amaka no dey there,trust me ! Amaka is just one of these many educated village girls,no cap !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Clement1111:

Amaka is no Dorathy

she is mid at best
Exactly what i was trying to prove to him. She just gained little fans btw , you know being up for eviction helps your weekly popularity. Like Saskay , WhiteMoney , Tacha and the rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just partying, kissing and choking is about right MizzD cheesy
Outta the blue, we were being shocked and entertained lol
She is blindingly honest and that’s an admirable trait kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Abimifeyi(f): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
I am looking forward to this swap thing. I want to know how the change in level would affect their behaviour.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nsiba: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

Truth is bitter , I was not trying to pull your region down , high libido for sex is not a bad thing , it's talent

Tribalist hypocrite, when d Yoruba and IBO chicks bin de nack upandan you never saw truth and talent
Close ya dirty mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.