Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959101 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Xcalate(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:
I’m sure this switch is mainly about Shegz and Bella. This Shegz guy just came in with a one dimensional game plan and stuck to it. The guy became very comfortable and forgot wetin carry am go there.

Make them comot am from that comfort zone and put am with trenches people make we see as he go survive cheesy grin
I feel loike he won't survive grin wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sheggz dey para grin

Take voluntary exit bruh!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:
I’m sure this switch is mainly about Shegz and Bella. This Shegz guy just came in with a one dimensional game plan and stuck to it. The guy became very comfortable and forgot wetin carry am go there.

Make them comot am from that comfort zone and put am with trenches people make we see as he go survive cheesy grin
U talk say person come with game plan u still con talk say he forget wetin carry am go bbn.

This two statement contradict each other.

Is this confusion?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Xcalate:
I feel loike he won't survive grin wink

The guy was just complaining now that they are not animals. How can they be treating them like that yen yen yen…

Na only am dey complain. Bella just dey do supporters club but I’m sure inside her mind she dey pray say make Biggy help am make the guy free am cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
All this there 8pm hype though...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:

She didn’t say she wouldn’t mind if Cyph leaves though. But she said if he leaves she would stay on her own as she can’t be chasing deji.

During her conversation with Dotun, she told him she’s beginning to feel the way she used to feel when she was crushing on Sege cos she’s physically attracted to Deji and wants to stay away cos she doesn’t want to be in a situation where she’d be seeing deji discuss at length with different girls, including her on different days. She also admitted it’s stupid to feel that way cos she was also hanging out with cyph and kissing him on Saturday.

Dotun tells her not to back down but she said she can’t be chasing him cos it will be embarrassing, that she already told him she likes him, so he should be the one to continue the chase if he really wants it.

Dotun then asked how she really feels about cyph and she said he likes him, likes his confidence, how he moves when he’s around her. But she hasn’t really spent enough time with Cyph other than those two Saturday nights to be able to tell if she feels strongly about him. Dotun tells her he feels she settled and she said in terms of physical attraction she’s more attracted to Deji, but for personality and confidence, it’s Cyph and she wishes she could put that into Deji.

That said, What she had with cyph was nothing deep at all. She barely spent 5 hours with him in total. Even when Adekunle asked her last night what state he’s from , she didn’t know and they laughed at her cos clearly, they barely even know each other on a personal level, just party, kissing and choking.

This my epistle is cos I know you like her sha .. *stretches fingers*

Ahhh, thanks. I pray that when she finds out that Cyph is gone, she should just rest. She should find another way to solve her boredom problems…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

But she already beat Cyph and Christy o , I fear fat girls fan base , them go choke u . They have good fan base . Remember the big chest girl last year . She made it to final , no energy from her ,but she get fan base . Amaka is in that level .

If you mean Dorathy had no energy, then you probably watched from your microwave.

And please don’t compare Dora to Amaka again!
That’s an insult to Dorathy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Xcalate(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:

The guy was just complaining now that they are not animals. How can they be treating them like that yen yen yen…

Na only am dey complain. Bella just dey do supporters club but I’m sure inside her mind she dey pray say make Biggy help am make the guy free am cheesy grin
He never see chomchin grin
Loike he will suffer loike goat wink loike seriously

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hermes no just care. Anywhere belle face, he dey kanpe grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Xcalate(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hyland:

If you mean Dorathy had no energy, then you probably watched from your microwave.

And please don’t compare Dora to Amaka again!
That’s an insult to Dorathy!
True

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

But she already beat Cyph and Christy o , I fear fat girls fan base , them go choke u . They have good fan base . Remember the big chest girl last year . She made it to final , no energy from her ,but she get fan base . Amaka is in that level .

PS~ she wasn’t from last year set!
This goes to show you truly watched from your microwave!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Dominique, Trenchers sweep their house at least three times a day everyday, so, they do like to leave their areas neat in the house

It is not their fault that the house is naturally ugly and dirty and na rug full everywhere. Dem no get rug for Island like that.

I want to see a switch in houses, we will all see that sometimes, na just the house dirty.

I disagree strongly....those guys would litter everywhere with empty bottles...different kind of items in places they shouldn't be....beds not laid....opened boxes everywhere in the room...those guys are not just tidy. A house being ugly does not stop it from being neat.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
Biggie leave my trenches housemates intact, if you mix them now, how I go take dey yab borites with stray hit at my favs cry

Imagine…
i prefer switching of houses

my trenchers understands themselves better o

or they should take amaka and give us hermes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Xcalate(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Onyi99:
Sheggz dey para grin

Take voluntary exit bruh!
Loud am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Why can't Bella free herself? did he jazz her or tie her down?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abeg when be their HOH game ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Munzy14:
All this there 8pm hype though...
Azin ehn,e go reach 8pm now,dem go swap just 1 hms from both house......BBN and their nonsense twist overhype.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
scondy:

I disagree strongly....those guys would litter everywhere with empty bottles...different kind of items in places they shouldn't be....beds not laid....opened boxes everywhere in the room...those guys are not just tidy. A house being ugly does not stop it from being neat.

Okay

Like I said, shebi dem go swap some people. Island even have their boxes and wardrobe in a separate area, not inside their room unlike Trenches.

When dem reach Trenches, we go see if dem go gree dey sweep house three times a day, and how organised they are in a smaller space.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
Biggie leave my trenches housemates intact, if you mix them now, how I go take dey yab borites with stray hit at my favs cry

Imagine…
I'm telling you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:

She didn’t say she wouldn’t mind if Cyph leaves though. But she said if he leaves she would stay on her own as she can’t be chasing deji.

During her conversation with Dotun, she told him she’s beginning to feel the way she used to feel when she was crushing on Sege cos she’s physically attracted to Deji and wants to stay away cos she doesn’t want to be in a situation where she’d be seeing deji discuss at length with different girls, including her on different days. She also admitted it’s stupid to feel that way cos she was also hanging out with cyph and kissing him on Saturday.

Dotun tells her not to back down but she said she can’t be chasing him cos it will be embarrassing, that she already told him she likes him, so he should be the one to continue the chase if he really wants it.

Dotun then asked how she really feels about cyph and she said he likes him, likes his confidence, how he moves when he’s around her. But she hasn’t really spent enough time with Cyph other than those two Saturday nights to be able to tell if she feels strongly about him. Dotun tells her he feels she settled and she said in terms of physical attraction she’s more attracted to Deji, but for personality and confidence, it’s Cyph and she wishes she could put that into Deji.

That said, What she had with cyph was nothing deep at all. She barely spent 5 hours with him in total. Even when Adekunle asked her last night what state he’s from , she didn’t know and they laughed at her cos clearly, they barely even know each other on a personal level, just party, kissing and choking.

This my epistle is cos I know you like her sha .. *stretches fingers*

But shey na man she find come the show ni? I think she is just looking for a ship that would be seen as classy and dope. Why going about telling guys u like them....? Ur babe na funny geh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
MamBi:
Hermes, I wish I could whisper to you not to clean this house…. undecided

Loool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
Exactly what i was trying to prove to him. She just gained little fans btw , you know being up for eviction helps your weekly popularity. Like Saskay , WhiteMoney , Tacha and the rest.
which stupiid saskay? saskay that was just lucky not to get nominated. she would have been evicted much earlier if she had gotten nominated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Thank you for this and for all Doyin and related updates
I read that and said to reprimand my fav toor cheesy

Lool.. i know she will still fall hand on this man matter. But the reasons I like her are way more than her imperfections. One of it is being true to herself and unapologetic about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abimifeyi:
I am looking forward to this swap thing. I want to know how the change in level would affect their behaviour.

This is the koko.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Dorathy and Amaka aren't in the same league ! How would anyone even compare classy,clean and very beautiful Dorathy to this mgbeke Amaka ?!! Beauty for beauty,brain for brain and even exposure wise,Amaka no dey there,trust me ! Amaka is just one of these many educated village girls,no cap !

Am talking about huge girls and good fan base , they both have it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Hermes no just care. Anywhere belle face, he dey kanpe grin

Person wey dem born for trenches...wetin wan move am ....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Hugs, our respective people got bounced yesterday
They will be fine
They can even watch with us, this game is looking gooodD

Sure they will but that guilt of not doing anything to save them still pricks me sad

HIGHESTPOPORI:
How are you sure they will swap everybody

They're all packing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eeghe:

If we had two extra days of voting Cyph would have risen to number 3 shaa

Yes cos beauty fans go vote her , he tried to control Beauty , if not that her case was tailored already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
moufan:
which stupiid saskay? saskay that was just lucky not to get nominated. she would have been evicted much earlier if she had gotten nominated
Are you for real? saskay was up four times and couldn't escape the 4th one. You are not a viewer of bbnaija , i swr.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
My guy Dotun trying to consume all the extra food for Island house before he cut out grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
Are you comparing Amaka with Dorathy? can you imagine a whole Amaka to Dorathy? you must really be joking.

In terms of huge secret fan base , they both have it . Not personality
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
From Trenches to Island go sweet cheesy but from Island to face me, i face you go bad..
Biggie carry us go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.