Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959597 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:

Lool.. i know she will still fall hand on this man matter. But the reasons I like her are way more than her imperfections. One of it is being true to herself and unapologetic about it.

And that's the thing o...she is well spoken...confident and well exposed. If she no go on this man route .....she is a strong character in the game ....her person without a ship is enough. If only someone can whisper that to her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
nsiba:

Is it libido of the Yoruba girl wey dem nack for bedroom, toilet and bathroom, or d Yoruba London police girl wey nack and nack like no tomorrow
Or the IBO girl wey small boy nack turn turn so tey her university dis own her, what of the libido ya mama take born you arent they areas all noted for high libidos too

Very foolish talk

Daniela own is just 2 weeks in the house(we have lost counts already )
There's a big difference

If Daniela stay till 72 days grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
This makes sense and I prefer this actually. I can’t be watching that trenches cos someone from island has been moved there. It will be too much Abeg.

Sweetpink:
I don’t think there would be a swap…both houses can nominate each other.
For example,Chi chi can nominate phyna while Khalid can nominate Allyson.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
Any Beauty fan that votes for that pink haired gayy must be stupid. Lets be wise!

But de didn't do anything sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trenches fan chilling, because whichever way, we good, it can only get better, not worse grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

In terms of huge secret fan base , they both have it . Not personality
Okay o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trenches viewers right now…

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
This seems to be a thing with Allysyn. It seems she secretly competes. Firstly doyin liked Dotun then Allysyn liked Dotun then when it seemed like doyin wanted to move to Kunle, Allysyn liked Kunle and now Deji.

Fear this kind friend. Sheesh she may just be a subtle doyin; liking al the boys only difference is she dosent attach money/ wealth to hers.

carammel:
Allysyn tried so hard to tell Doyin last night that Doyin should trust people less as people are not always the way they seem.

She knows Doyin likes Deji and now she likes Deji too and willing to go for him.

Deji might not like Doyin though and Doyin has moved on but then, this move from Allysyn will put a strain between them.

I’m here for the game.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
Any Beauty fan that votes for that pink haired gayy must be stupid. Lets be wise!

Groovey is just a small boy not a gay , that Miss Nigeriaigeria girl big pass him , she Snr him too . Bryann ran away from her earlier , cos Bryann was her first target.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
scondy:

But shey na man she find come the show ni? I think she is just looking for a ship that would be seen as classy and dope. Why going about telling guys u like them....? Ur babe na funny geh

Last night, when Adekunle and Allysyn were talking about what they hoped to gain from the show, Doyin admitted that she did not really think that far when she was coming.

She said when she got here and spoke to people, she realised people really prepared for the show, and talking to Cyph specifically, and everything he wanted to achieve via the show, made her feel under-goaled.

She said she just wants to be able to be a brand influencer. She just wanted to leave the boring job she has as a doctor.

Honestly, I think she came to the show to either find someone with whom she could be an IT couple (hence, her chasing Sheggz the London boy, or wanting to go for Deji the American), or at the least, the show will give her enough visibility to get a wealthy man, so, she can be a kept woman.

Because she no dey too even put effort for tasks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
I am sure allysyn would be praying that she and deji end up in same house without adekunle.

We say amen to her prayers.

Yeye geh...I no even get energy to analyse her matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Island viewers right now…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amillionnn:
This seems to be a thing with Allysyn. It seems she secretly competes. Firstly doyin liked Dotun then Allysyn liked Dotun then when it seemed like doyin wanted to move to Kunle, Allysyn liked Kunle and now Deji.

Fear this kind friend. Sheesh she may just be a subtle doyin; liking al the boys only difference is she dosent attach money/ wealth to hers.

See, it was from that Kunle own I noticed her.

She likes chasing the men her friend likes, then if she hooks them, she loses interest.

Sometimes, once the man is even giving her friend attention, she go jump go there. Na only Cyph she no hustle, because long distance no easy to do.

Maybe she suddenly realises she doesn't want Kunle anymore and only wants Deji because Doyin dey look Deji. Kunle no be ebeano again.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hyland:

If you mean Dorathy had no energy, then you probably watched from your microwave.

And please don’t compare Dora to Amaka again!
That’s an insult to Dorathy!

I don't have have a microwave presently . grin grin I use prepaid meter
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
Trenches fan chilling, because whichever way, we good, it can only get better, not worse grin

Abi...I ll like to see Bryan, ilebaye , groovy and phyna move to island...

I wanna see Bryan in island

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

Am talking about huge girls and good fan base , they both have it

You can't conclude yet that Amaka has it. The game is still very young and if we are to go by what majority of the people are saying on different platforms,Amaka is not very much loved !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Last night, when Adekunle and Allysyn were talking about what they hoped to gain from the show, Doyin admitted that she did not really think that far when she was coming.

She said when she got here and spoke to people, she realised people really prepared for the show, and talking to Cyph specifically, and everything he wanted to achieve via the show, made her feel under-goaled.

She said she just wants to be able to be a brand influencer. She just wanted to leave the boring job she has as a doctor.

Honestly, I think she came to the show to either find someone with whom she could be an IT couple (hence, her chasing Sheggz the London boy, or wanting to go for Deji the American), or at the least, the show will give her enough visibility to get a wealthy man, so, she can be a kept woman.

U just hit the nail on the head. she needs the show for visibility so the ego billi billi know where to find her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
dominique:

But de didn't do anything sad
I didn't say he did anything. He might just want to play the pity party card which i can see already.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You can't conclude yet that Amaka has it. The game is still very young and if we are to go by what majority of the people are saying on different platforms,Amaka is not very much loved !

But she started nicely , she pulled out nicely . Most people didn't expect her to push out Cyph .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
scondy:

Abi...I ll like to see Bryan, ilebaye , groovy and phyna move to island...
I wanna see Bryan in island
witch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'll like to see Bryan, Sheggz, chizzy, Allyson, Deji, Amaka, khalid, chiomzy, Daniella, ilebaye, Diana, Rachel in the same group

The other group Bella, Phyna, Doyin, Kess, hermes, Doyin, khalid, Groovy, Adekunle, chichi
Modella, eloswaggs
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Clement1111:

witch

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
I haven’t been watching; can someone clarify for me. I just tuned in and it seems the housemates on the Island have been told that some of them will be swapped with the trenches.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sheggz, Elo, Chomzzy, Dotun are talking about the house dynamics

They said they're up to 28 this season, Elo says they were 22 last year, plus Maria and Pere that were wild cards

Elo says and they don't even know about the fake Housemates yet.

Sheggz wants to know how fake Housemates work, Elo says they only stay briefly. Dotun mentions Jon Ogah was a fake housemate (wrongly says he was in Tacha's set), Sheggz wants to know how long he was in for, Dotun says he stayed for a bit.

Anyway, it's interesting they have acknowledged the possibility of a fake housemate
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nawa for the girl.

safarigirl:

See, it was from that Kunle own I noticed her.

She likes chasing the men her friend likes, then if she hooks them, she loses interest.

Sometimes, once the man is even giving her friend attention, she go jump go there. Na only Cyph she no hustle, because long distance no easy to do.

Maybe she suddenly realises she doesn't want Kunle anymore and only wants Deji because Doyin dey look Deji. Kunle no be ebeano again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
I didn't say he did anything. He might just want to play the pity party card which i can see already.

U didn't know what befall that Groovey , that beauty really stressed the guy , he might not find another love in that house till final day . He dey fear beauty even till now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
scondy:

But shey na man she find come the show ni? I think she is just looking for a ship that would be seen as classy and dope. Why going about telling guys u like them....? Ur babe na funny geh

When will you ask Hermes who has two partners outside the house if it’s a woman he came to find on the show? He has told Allyson and Chomzy he likes them and didn’t stop lamenting about the Allysyn rejection until recently.

When will you ask Eloswag who said he has three situationships outside the house if it’s woman he came to look for? He has told Doyin, chomzy and Phyna he likes them.

Doyin has told only two guys she’s likes them- Sheggz and Deji ..

Miss me with these misogynistic comments abeg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Clement1111:

witch

Hahahaha ...on top big brother....na wa o ....

Looool.....but is going to isand a bad thing for him?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
This discussion and the brief one doyin and them Kunle just had is what is getting me confused on whether they have been informed that they will be a swap later today. Is this the case?

safarigirl:
Sheggz, Elo, Chomzzy, Dotun are talking about the house dynamics

They said they're up to 28 this season, Elo says they were 22 last year, plus Maria and Pere that were wild cards

Elo says and they don't even know about the fake Housemates yet.

Sheggz wants to know how fake Housemates work, Elo says they only stay briefly. Dotun mentions Jon Ogah was a fake housemate (wrongly says he was in Tacha's set), Sheggz wants to know how long he was in for, Dotun says he stayed for a bit.

Anyway, it's interesting they have acknowledged the possibility of a fake housemate
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

She said she just wants to be able to be a brand influencer. She just wanted to leave the boring job she has as a doctor. an X-ray technician.

Please Doyin is not a doctor angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

I don't have have a microwave presently . grin grin I use prepaid meter
grin
Ok
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
nsiba:

Truth that Yoruba girls and IBO girls been nacking upandan since forever and a hypocritical tribalist like you wanna tell us truth

Calm down , u think u like your people more than me ? Every state get gift from God , u can't change it

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.