Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Productive Activities Can My Kids Engage In During This Holiday? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Productive Activities Can My Kids Engage In During This Holiday? (386 Views)

What Useful Skills Can My Kids Learn This Summer Holiday? / Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? / Why are Nigerian Scientists Not Productive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Productive Activities Can My Kids Engage In During This Holiday? by AdaJollof: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
What productive activities can my kids engage in during this holiday?
Re: What Productive Activities Can My Kids Engage In During This Holiday? by neonly: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Coding for kids

Thinking of enrolling them sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Productive Activities Can My Kids Engage In During This Holiday? by budaatum: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
This brings back memories of selling eggs and coke during the holidays so I can buy a new school uniform, and carrying bricks and pompom of sand to build ma's house. While I was entering my teens at the time, my younger siblings worked too, and that's after graduating from primary school during which I 'worked' in ma's ward at Igbobi for the holidays.

It would depend on you and what you do or can think of, and their age. I'd send them for an apprenticeship, perhaps at a lawyer's or a mechanic's or a computer coding school. There's also holiday schools they can attend. Ma's brother had all of his sons working at his sawmill. The youngest was 5.
Re: What Productive Activities Can My Kids Engage In During This Holiday? by Millennium45: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
I earn money daily from taking surveys at the comfort of my home using my mobile phone. I'm willing to share this legit way of making money daily only to a few persons that are interested and willing to learn and put their time and energy to it.

You need a mobile phone with good and strong internet connection, If you have enough time (this is best for students on strike) you can cash out at least 4k naira every 24 hours. There is room for more but know the more you put the more you earn.

If you are interested in learning please click the link below to contact me on whatsapp and I will put you through.

https:///send?phone=2348156777514&text=Hello,%20I%20want%20to%20learn%20how%20to%20make%20money%20from%20taking%20surveyrs

(1) (Reply)

Blank Text - Copy Invisible Unicode Characters / Hackers Targeted A Russian Taxi App By Sending Hundreds Of Drivers To The Same / We Buy Dead Batteries Of All Kind @best Prices.eg Inverter Batteries,solar Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.