Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Very Valid Question For All The Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Very Valid Question For All The Women (631 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Valid Question For All The Women by Blaqroman0000: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why do women thinks it's okay to get home after a long day, greet your man then take off the wig like it's nothing
So the wig is meant for the street, while your man has to deal with you man to man at home
Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by KristaPretty(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
To each his own

Is it safe to say she can also walk naked outside the house, afterall what is good for the house is also good for the Street and vice versa, as in the case of this wig you are fighting for grin

6 Likes

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by tayo60(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is this talk for God's sake

1 Like

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by ChiefSosa(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
You can wear the wig if it bothers you so much.

13 Likes

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by begoniaa: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Why do women thinks it's okay to get home after a long day, greet your man then take off the wig like it's nothing
So the wig is meant for the street, while your man has to deal with you man to man at home

Lord knows where y'all always whip these questions from. I better hope it is cruise sha, because I can't imagine actual women dating you lots. SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
begoniaa:

Lord knows where y'all always whip these questions from. I better hope it is cruise sha, because I can't imagine actual women dating you lots. SMH.
He's a kid tho.. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by Jeon(f): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

Confused souls.... same being with penis will say " he want his woman natural "..

4 Likes

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChiefSosa:
You can wear the wig if it bothers you so much.
Excellent response!

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by sisisioge: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin

And be seeing o...it is the same you that claimed to like our natural no wig/makeup look. So why are you complaining?
Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by Blaqroman0000: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

And be seeing o...it is the same you that claimed to like our natural no wig/makeup look. So why are you complaining?
we are all confused grin
Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
grin grin grin

As funny as this is, I understand where you are coming from. The transformation of some ladies with wig to without wig can be choking. grin grin

However you can't expect a woman to be on wigs all the hours of the day ,and seriously making hair every two weeks is damn expensive these days. I'd advise you discuss with your woman. This should be between you two.

1 Like

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by YourHighTension: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2022
It's like asking why women take off their bra once they get home with that heavy sigh of relief grin

1 Like

Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
YourHighTension:
It's like asking why women take off their bra once they get home with that heavy sigh of relief grin
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by henndukwe18: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
does d wig matter
Re: A Very Valid Question For All The Women by henndukwe18: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
we are all confused grin
except me, i no wt i wnt

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent / I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.