Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) (2879 Views)

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2021
In a matchmaking page on IG, some ladies started sending DMs to a man that found a wife in that group after the page tagged the IG handle of the couple to celebrate there wedding and this isn't the first time that such thing is happening.

So my question is, why are ladies like this?

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by xpressionx(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by TarOrfeeek: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Because of the patriarchy.

They want to control women. How can they encourage women to be faithful to one man.

Toto is not a living thing.
It has to be serviced regularly.
Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by JovialJune(f): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Because of the patriarchy.

They want to control women. How can they encourage women to be faithful to one man.

Toto is not a living thing.
It has to be serviced regularly.

What is this one saying? You have a problem with your thought process.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by socialmediaman: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Stereotypes and generalizations only make sense when it is peculiar to the group you are referencing.

E. G. Men are physically stronger than women; women spend more time grooming than men etc.

While there might be outliers, the above is generally true.

For the cliche 'women are their worst enemies' to be true, it would mean that men don't offend men, men don't offend women and women don't offend men.

That everytime there is a crime/offense in the world, it is MOST LIKELY woman on woman crime or offense.

We both know the above is not true so the OP topic doesn't make sense.

@OP: the streets are not smiling and with the increased 'freedom' around, we are starting to see the 'benefits'.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
bukatyne:
Stereotypes and generalizations only make sense when it is peculiar to the group you are referencing.

E. G. Men are physically stronger than women; women spend more time grooming than men etc.

While there might be outliers, the above is generally true.

For the cliche 'women are their worst enemies' to be true, it would mean that men don't offend men, men don't offend women and women don't offend men.

That everytime there is a crime/offense in the world, it is MOST LIKELY woman on woman crime or offense.

We both know the above is not true so the OP topic doesn't make sense.

@OP: the streets are not smiling and with the increased 'freedom' around, we are starting to see the 'benefits'.

You ended up not making any meaningful contribution to the topic at hand

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

According to who? undecided
Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

You are actually the one not making any sense with your statement about women being their own enemy. I don't even know where that saying originated from.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by greenie77: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Men are more likely to commit crime against their fellow men but continue to scream that women are their own worst enemies!

Keep deceiving yourselves with the type of love men show their fellow men. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
greenie77:
Men are more likely to commit crime against their fellow men but continue to scream that women are their own worst enemies!

Keep deceiving yourselves with the type of love men show their fellow men. cheesy
Indeed cheesy
Men will do the most abominable inconceivable things to other men and it’s “ah humans are wicked”
But let one woman offend another, then “all women are each others’ enemies”.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by culf: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
this is so wrong, there are single guys on the group, while going after someone's (new) husband. This is odd!

1 Like

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by Vision101(m): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2021
@greenie77

Keep deceiving yourselves with the type of love men show their fellow men.

@me
Totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by PuZZyNegro: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Vision101:
@greenie77

Keep deceiving yourselves with the type of love men show their fellow men.

@me
Totally agree.

Maybe the title of the thread didn't do justice to the content.

But the point is, it is easier for a man to have sex with his girlfriend's friend than it is for a single guy to sex the same girl.

Girls like unnecessary competition and like going for what other girls have instead of looking for their own.

That's why there are lots of fashion trends among women than men. A woman will buy the same exact skirt and color that her friend bought.

Married men get girls quicker than single guys. It's a fact.

The question is, why do girls prefer a man that's engaged with another woman already? Where did they get this mindset?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) by Marvyx(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Maybe the title of the thread didn't do justice to the content.

But the point is, it is easier for a man to have sex with his girlfriend's friend than it is for a single guy to sex the same girl.

Girls like unnecessary competition and like going for what other girls have instead of looking for their own.

That's why there are lots of fashion trends among women than men. A woman will buy the same exact skirt and color that her friend bought.

Married men get girls quicker than single guys. It's a fact.

The question is, why do girls prefer a man that's engaged with another woman already? Where did they get this mindset?

That you had to explain the obvious shows how petty those ladies above are. I'm quite sure they understood what the topic was about but they just decided to whine.

A lady gets married and she shoves it in the face of her single friends, compare the rate of how single ladies sleep with married men and the rate of how single guys sleep with married women. The one wia trip me pass is when they'll catch their man cheating, they'll launch attacks on their fellow lady instead of holding the man they said their vows with accountable.

Pastors declare over marriages that 'no strange woman will scatter their homes' but I've never heard any declaration against strange men. Lol...

@bolded, it's their nature. A lady can want you not because she really likes you but because her friends and other women desire you and she wants to feel superior than them all. Females are really interesting species to study.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful / Adorable Pictures That Will Make You Want A Baby. / My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.