Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning (2521 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Sukersoc: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Actually, I'm in shock as to the irrelevant stuffs that have become the hallmark of Pandora's campaign.

The only joy I derive from all these is the fact I'd use the threads to troll the life out of you people next year when Pandora bites the dust, that's if he doesn't chicken out like he did in the primary.

I go resurrect each and every one of these threads. Una go hea ween. grin

You're a sadist I know, but at least enjoy your gnashing of teeth for now. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
I can forgive your choice of Buhari, because the alternative was no good, but if you tell me that you're supporting any of Tinubu or Atiku, then frankly I can only say wow about you, except its about the hate for anything Igbo. And if that's it, then the hate need to questioned. You and other Nigerians deserve better than those 2 men at this stage, except you're like the others simply cashing out and planning to abandon the sinking ship like atiku and Tinubu who both reside in dubai and France respectively, coming only to partake in elections in nigeria.
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Seefinish: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
I thank God that cute baby was not listening to Liar Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Actually, I'm in shock as to the irrelevant stuffs that have become the hallmark of Pandora's campaign.

The only joy I derive from all these is the fact I'd use the threads to troll the life out of you people next year when Pandora bites the dust, that's if he doesn't chicken out like he did in the primary.

Go and sleep tinubu bot
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by PHOTSEE(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Yes I have. Tasty as original sin.

Have you drank Kanu's urine today? smiley

You can add the urine too, Aspiring Presidency Criminals (APC)
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by DWickedLandLord: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Don't forget to troll us with Buhari too
I heard he won reelection
Hopefully the joy hasn't worn off

It's like suddenly all of you lost your Buhari voice. I wish you got it back

Sai ApeShit
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by DWickedLandLord: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
triple996:
See nonsense
If to say na buhari na or tinubu them go find way insult them.
So becus a mother forced her child in from of television jus to snap pics and thrend una come de disturb us undecided

This one click enter thread n say he's being disturbed.

It's either lack of pussy or drugs
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by techWriter3: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2022
A very politicians men infant
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by SWATMan: 3:19am On Jul 07, 2022
omenka:
These people ehn. See thread abeg. cheesy grin grin

I thought your hatred for IPOB?
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by shortIGBOman: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2022
I've told you guys times without numbers. Peter ObiTUARY and his IPOB supporters have nothing meaningful to offer. They are bunch of cluelessness people with zero IQ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu 72 Years Old Daughter Lead Lagos Women In APC Rally. Photos. / Facts Between Yorubas And Igbos / The Yoruba Soldier That Was Shot By Igbo Soldier Was My Pastor's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.