Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu (2724 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
please can you list the states Tinubu will win that will. Make him President? Cause where I school in the North, the northerners are all about voting atiku which I'm trying to convince some not too.and I'm pretty sure your Tinubu will not win the SS or anywhere in the SE either...

List the states he will win pls?. Don't forget he will be sharing northern voted with 2 other northerners o
They can't counter any of your points so they begin to insult you.
Every single supporter of Tinubu is hoping and praying that the election is rigged.
Tinubu would win only the 6 south western states and Kwara in a free and fair election.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by muykem: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol comparing Lagos with states with lesser money than lagos. Abeg jor. Go and compare Lagos with others African cities and you wills spit on it.
We are no longer compare Lagos with any cities or any other states but with 52 Africa countries. Lagos is 5th largest economy among them. Thank God for visionary Tinubu that grow its IGR from 600m to 13b within 8 years.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by OsuEbonyi: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Mumu who is comparing Lagos with anambra? A state that was razed down by ear... everything was razed down...we want to compare to a country's capital for 77 years? No, I'm applauding how Obi took anambra froma backward state in HDI and education to top 4 today. And I'm also applauding how these Igbo can back from a war to rebuild their states to the extent you Tinubu flocks are saying let's compare anambra and Lagos lol.

By the way I'm comparing Lagos with it's mate in others African cities. Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa and yet it is a shithole. That is unacceptable. It's disgraceful
Anambra was never razed down . Infact , no town or city was razed down during the war.
I dare you to show evidence if you have .

Also, there's a difference between Lagos(fct) and Lagos state. Bulk of what forms Lagos state today used to be in the Western region under the leadership of Obafemi Awolowo.
Lagos state has 5 divisions: Badagry , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Lagos and Mainalnd .
Only Lagos was the FCT .

And most of the top infrastructures in Lagos were there before Nigeria . And the resources used in developing them were never from Liverpool , Manchester or London but toil, sweat and commonwealth of the Yoruba people of the South West.

And as per your claim about Peter Obi's magic wand in Anambra State. It has been proven to be a tissue of lies .
According to an article by Prof Charles Soludo in 2015 , he claimed that Anambra became economically depressed and her citizens impoverished by Obi's administration.
Soludo is an Economist and a major stakeholder in Anambra matters.

Lastly , you are too dull to know that Lagos didn't become the 5th largest economy by luck . It was a result of the hardwork and ingenuity of its ruling class.

Where was Lagos in 1999 before Tinubu took over?? Infact, Lagos was left to rot by the Military.
Tinubu took Lagos from an obscure 600 million naira monthly economy to a 30 billion naira monthly one.

All those mushroom cities you mentioned cannot even contend with Lagos .
Do they have 20 millions citizens to cater for ??
Are those cities the only productive and viable city in their countries ?
Do they cater for a bunch of ungrateful losers who wish them evil despite being the source of their sustenance?

As I type, a bus is currently on its way to Lagos to deposit economic immigrants from all corners of Nigeria.

Divide 40 billion generated by Lagos by over 20million heads and see what you have .
Lagos is doing well inspite of its Nigeria inflicted shortcomings .

PS : EVEN IF LAGOS STOPS DEVELOPING FOR HUNDRED YEARS , NONE OF THE PLACES FROM YOUR SHIT HOLE REGION WOULD STILL COME CLOSE TO LAGOS

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by muykem: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
that's how you had 100 reasons to vote buhari and today we can see your choice
OK sir. My choice my life.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by OsuEbonyi: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2022
candidtalk:

I know that is your sole motivation but you're wasting your time. Tinubu is your next President. Be prepared to move to Togo if you don't like that reality.

Only kids, literally, think an Obi who would arrive with not a single Governor or legislator, whether federal or State, will be allowed into Aso Rock.

Atiku is the closest contender but even he will be swept aside by a master politician who is the candidate of the ruling Party of the biggest black nation on earth.

Try harder bruv.
Lol..The bloke is far from Togo.
He'd probably enter Cameroon grin cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Codepain:

The op is not of voting age in 2015 and I am sure he's still doesn't have sense in 2022.
For now let's the obituaries have their funs.
So you can't counter the OP
After you'll will say Obi supporters are abusive
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2022
tctrills:
This is front-page material. Very well written.
I swear the guy will be a good junalist
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
muykem:
We are no longer compare Lagos with any cities or any other states but with 52 Africa countries. Lagos is 5th largest economy among them. Thank God for visionary Tinubu that grow its IGR from 600m to 13b within 8 years.
Lagos had always been among the biggest economies in Africa. The economy of Lagos is different from the IGR. The IGR is the amount of tax government collects. Lagos in the 70s was among the to 5 economies in Africa. Tinubu changed nothing. Can anyone tell me what Tinubu changed in Lagos? Mention one remarkable project you remember Tinubu for?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. Remind us what happened to Osinbajo when he moved against the interest of Buhari's 'anointed folks' while Mr.President was receiving lengthy treatment abroad.

As per talking and laughing, I can only conclude you're very desperate. Even a smart and honest 7 year old child can tell you that politicians talking and laughing together means nothing in Nigeria. It certainly does not mean, after the banter and laughter, Buhari will take Tinubu's advise against that of Kyari, Daura, Malami, Pantami, Buratai etal.

Your hateful dishonesty is what is laughable. You people are so desperate, tribalistic, deceitful and dishonorable. You are the reason Yoruba elites, starting from all our Governors, now insistently want regional government.
Oga you need to stop all these things you've been saying
Tinubu boys are in Buhari cabinets so what the heck are you trying to project that Tinubu couldn't voice his opinion
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by RealLagosBoy: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2022
donphilopus:
Just one vote wey you get make you write this epistle? With or without your vote, Tinubu is Nigeria's next President.

What makes you think that your 1vote will make him president?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by RealLagosBoy: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2022
OsuEbonyi:
No sane human compares Lagos with Anambra.
I finished my service in Anambra 2 months ago.
Anambra is no where near Lagos. Dont fool yourself .

You are very correct because Anambra isn't ranked among the worst city to live on earth.

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by OsuEbonyi: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

You are very correct because Anambra isn't ranked among the worst city to live on earth.
Anambra state has no city to start with .

By the way , I chose to see the positives in the ranking.
It means lagos is one of the top 90 cities of this world
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by muykem: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
tctrills:

Lagos had always been among the biggest economies in Africa. The economy of Lagos is different from the IGR. The IGR is the amount of tax government collects. Lagos in the 70s was among the to 5 economies in Africa. Tinubu changed nothing. Can anyone tell me what Tinubu changed in Lagos? Mention one remarkable project you remember Tinubu for?
1. He revamped the civil and criminal procedure rule as well as creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor.
2. He established additional 5 general hospitals in Lagos state
3. He upgraded facilities at the Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)
4. He provided free healthcare services including free ante-natal care for women, free eye treatments and free glasses, popularly called 'JIGI BOLA'.
6. He pioneered the Bus Rapid Transit System and LAGBUS
6. He established the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA)
7. Reference of at least 13 matters related to the principle of federalism to be tested by the Supreme Court
8. Tinubu created 37 Local Council Development Area with thousands of people employed.
9. He raised lagos state IGR from 600m to 13b.
10. He created long term plan for lagos state to be a guide for successful governments.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
muykem:
OK sir. My choice my life.
Your stupid choice affected everyone. Though it ur life sha. Enjoy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by RealLagosBoy: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Anambra state has no city to start with .

By the way , I chose to see the positives in the ranking.
It means lagos is one of the top 90 cities of this world

Its obvious you don't know the meaning of city and you call yourself a graduate. Tueh.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by infofta(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
They are plenty

1. Godfatherism. He rules most states in South West by proxy, making puppet governors who must open the state treasury for him and do what he wants. If you go against him he will use his foot soldiers in the house of Assembly and APC to pull you down

2. Money Politics. Because he's corrupt he feels he can get what he wants by spreading his looted funds to buy his way.

3. Incompetent: His ideas are obsolete. The World has changed we don't want any cabal ruling the country by proxy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Anambra was never razed down . Infact , no town or city was razed down during the war.
I dare you to show evidence if you have .

Also, there's a difference between Lagos(fct) and Lagos state. Bulk of what forms Lagos state today used to be in the Western region under the leadership of Obafemi Awolowo.
Lagos state has 5 divisions: Badagry , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Lagos and Mainalnd .
Only Lagos was the FCT .

And most of the top infrastructures in Lagos were there before Nigeria . And the resources used in developing them were never from Liverpool , Manchester or London but toil, sweat and commonwealth of the Yoruba people of the South West.

And as per your claim about Peter Obi's magic wand in Anambra State. It has been proven to be a tissue of lies .
According to an article by Prof Charles Soludo in 2015 , he claimed that Anambra became economically depressed and her citizens impoverished by Obi's administration.
Soludo is an Economist and a major stakeholder in Anambra matters.

Lastly , you are too dull to know that Lagos didn't become the 5th largest economy by luck . It was a result of the hardwork and ingenuity of its ruling class.

Where was Lagos in 1999 before Tinubu took over?? Infact, Lagos was left to rot by the Military.
Tinubu took Lagos from an obscure 600 million naira monthly economy to a 30 billion naira monthly one.

All those mushroom cities you mentioned cannot even contend with Lagos .
Do they have 20 millions citizens to cater for ??
Are those cities the only productive and viable city in their countries ?
Do they cater for a bunch of ungrateful losers who wish them evil despite being the source of their sustenance?

As I type, a bus is currently on its way to Lagos to deposit economic immigrants from all corners of Nigeria.

Divide 40 billion generated by Lagos by over 20million heads and see what you have .
Lagos is doing well inspite of its Nigeria inflicted shortcomings .

PS : EVEN IF LAGOS STOPS DEVELOPING FOR HUNDRED YEARS , NONE OF THE PLACES FROM YOUR SHIT HOLE REGION WOULD STILL COME CLOSE TO LAGOS

lol seriously Soludo said that?.
Should I show you the chart for HDI states and educationally better states? If Peter Obi did bad anambra won't be at the top.

Lol Lagos has the largest city economy but it is the most underdeveloped.
It is like nigeria beating its chest to be the largest economy in Africa when it is very well underdeveloped. Lagos= Nigeria.

And yes, the east was razed down. Houses destroyed, markets burnt etc. The military backed by the British and others with razed down the East ...
You're just lying to gain something...every one knows the east was literally brought down and the igbos had to start from scratch with 20 pounds to rebuild.

You show me a picture of the Eastern states and it's buildings doing the war?.

Lol you want to talk about population as the reason Lagos is a shithole compared to other African cities?.

Let me then bring in Mumbai that is more than 3 times the population of Lagos yet not a shithole. very well developed.
So don't bring in population into it.
Belging in China has much more population yet it ain't a shithole.
Lagos is a shithole because Tinubu destroyed Lagos.

I can show you pictures of Lagos pre 1999 and you will how clean and organize that state was.
The British invested in it and build all that...nothing like.with Yoruba sweat. What did you Yoruba have?, Nothing.
The British built the port, built the roads etc...they literally made Lagos and when Nigeria got independence the FG took over and invested in Lagos. Every government agencies and parastatals was resident in Lagos for atleast 35 years after independence before they began to move.
Give anambra capital now for 20 years only and it will surpass Lagos.
Today Abuja is technically more beautiful than Lagos, yes it might not have the money Lagos has due to population but it is a same city compared to Lagos.

Kigali is better far far better than Lagos ... Capetown, Algiers, Cairo etc this are cities Lagos should be comparing with and beating hands down... not an anambra that.came back from war and have been trying to find it feet's with limited allocations and the rest
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
muykem:
you're a fool. Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and yet it is a shithole. Nigeria is same thing with Lagos. Underdeveloped and a shithole.
Those cities might not be the largest economies but they are far far far developed than Lagos in every indices of development you can call.

Visionary Tinubu?..I wonder then what we will call Paul Kagame then. A magician or a god lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by plaindealer: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sadly for you, Tinubu is not counting on your useless votes.

Regardless of your essay, you won't vote for him so why trouble us with your headache..
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
tctrills:

They can't counter any of your points so they begin to insult you.
Every single supporter of Tinubu is hoping and praying that the election is rigged.
Tinubu would win only the 6 south western states and Kwara in a free and fair election.
lol tye landlord of Lagos is definitely gonna lose Lagos lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Is that what you tell your parents at home ?
nope. That's what I tell idiots and dullards like you. People that have chooosen to.continue being slaves to failures that have plunged and plundered Nigeria into poverty.

You're like the chicken Hitler used to do an experiment.

Because you have been so plundered you still stick to those who plunder you . Failures.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by RealLagosBoy: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Regardless of your essay, you won't vote for him so why trouble us with your headache..

Mumu, do you think only the votes from South west will make Tinubu President?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Onogiede(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Majesty2:
Nyamiri feeling funky........ Without your inconsequential 5% votes, Jagaban Of Africa will still be president in 2023
hope you know with out that 5% Nigeria is doom in poverty, Ndelta guys patiently waiting for u guyz,..Peter Obi for president or no more crude Oil in Ndelta,.
Signed...
Edo
Baylsa
Rivers
Delta
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
So he basically made no impact in 8 good years have you seen what Umahi has achieved in Ebonyi state?
Future is truly bleak if we have only got Tinubu and Atiku to choose from.
muykem:

1. He revamped the civil and criminal procedure rule as well as creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor.
2. He established additional 5 general hospitals in Lagos state
3. He upgraded facilities at the Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)
4. He provided free healthcare services including free ante-natal care for women, free eye treatments and free glasses, popularly called 'JIGI BOLA'.
6. He pioneered the Bus Rapid Transit System and LAGBUS
6. He established the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA)
7. Reference of at least 13 matters related to the principle of federalism to be tested by the Supreme Court
8. Tinubu created 37 Local Council Development Area with thousands of people employed.
9. He raised lagos state IGR from 600m to 13b.
10. He created long term plan for lagos state to be a guide for successful governments.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Alexaonfleek: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
candidtalk:
@OP, all you wrote is garbage that marks you out as an adult incapable of reasoning properly or thinking for success.

Why this much effort spent on listing why you won't vote Tinubu when you should devote same time and effort to promoting your candidate?

Who fixates on the job they do not want rather than work on landing the job they want?

It is clear people like you have ulterior motives for not wanting Tinubu as President because you never pen lengthy essays about Atiku and Kwankwaso or even Obi you claim to support.

I personally feel , despite your 'I am detribalised' crap, we are dealing with a good old anti-Yoruba bigot and hater. As most who won't vote Tinubu from the SE are.
Oga, where is the lie in everything he said?
Disprove one thing he said, you guys can't.
You tinubu supporters are blinded by tribalism.
I just thank God that if tinubu wins, the suffering go touch all of una.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
please can you list the states Tinubu will win that will. Make him President? Cause where I school in the North, the northerners are all about voting atiku which I'm trying to convince some not too.and I'm pretty sure your Tinubu will not win the SS or anywhere in the SE either...

List the states he will win pls?. Don't forget he will be sharing northern voted with 2 other northerners o

Where you "school in the North" can be deemed the entire North ba? Tire for you bro.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Where you "school in the North" can be deemed the entire North ba? Tire for you bro.
Smh for u. People in my school are from different part of the north to be sincere. so imagine if they think low of him and are gunning for their Brothers (atiku and kwakwaso) how much votes can atiku get from them?

U can use those northerners as a case study.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
plaindealer:

i think Tinubu will beg to disagree. He needs vote from every region to make President.
Don't forget the east is lockdown for Peter Obi with atiku likely coming second place.
Votes in the north will be shared between him and Atiku, kwakwaso with him likely having the least votes in Kano, sokoto

Then the south, where Edo alone would have taught u guys a lesson.

States Tinubu will win
All SW states except Lagos.
...he will share Kano votes with atiku, kwakwaso...with north west going to the Atiku and kwakwwso
He will most like lose north east.
North Central is up for grab..but Peter Obi and atiku will be taking Benue, Abuja, Plateau.. Taraba
So he will.be left with Kwara, Niger state, kogi,

Now what will be the swing states will be the south south and SE( who you just called inconsequential votes).

Much of us in the SS will be voting labour party and pdp...
So if we calculate, Peter Obi will likely win 16 states.. 5 south east states, 6 SS states, 3 north Central states and Lagos.

Tinubu will win 5 SW states, 3 north Central states, and 2 northwest. That's about 10 votes.

So again I ask, is my votes and the votes of my people really inconsequential??
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Smh for u. People in my school are from different part of the north to be sincere. so imagine if they think low of him and are gunning for their Brothers (atiku and kwakwaso) how much votes can atiku get from them?

U can use those northerners as a case study.

Clearly your only concern is Tinubu not becoming President. If he does, which I am sure will happen, what will you do?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Clearly your only concern is Tinubu not becoming President. If he does, which I am sure will happen, what will you do?
Nothing. Just save enough to japa.
I won't join u guys in ur suffernes
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by demmie1: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
I know when I'm finished with listing my reasons why I won't be voting Tinubu many of you here will call me Igbo, Ipob, etc.
That's you guys business...for the record I'm from Akwa ibom state, Abak local Government precisely.

First of all, you should all know I'm a detribalised Nigerian. I'm part of those who campaigned for buhari in 2015 even though I wasn't of age of voting then but still I knew many I convinced to vote him which I badly regret. I apologise.
In 2019 I tried to correct that mistake by campaigning against buhari but well it didn't really work.
Now due to the lessons have learnt cause of the failure of buhari I have chooosen to today be OBEDIENT and reject 'BATIFIED' and this are my Reasons.

1. Failure of Buhari and the APC in Governance: it's no secret that Nigeria under buhari is a failed Country. We have ASUU strike with Mr President doing nothing. We have insecurities, the economy is in comatose so tell me why should I vote a Tinubu who is part of this party?.
Any idea of Tinubu to make Nigeria better should have been channeled by Tinubu to buhari or osinbajo to make Nigeria better but he did nothing.

2. EndSars: it was just over a year ago innocent Nigerian youths were shot and killed by soldiers with Tinubu doing or saying nothing about it. Infact he/ his son who is in Control of that tollgate abeting that atrocity.

3. Lagos State: when I look at Lagos and the Hugh potential it has to be Nigerian own California if only good leadership was steering the ship of that state I weep. I look at the progress of cities like Kigali, Abidjan etc in African and I know Lagos which is the 5th largest economy in Africa should be Better than it currently is by a mile if not cause of poor leadership.
Go to Rwanda, Capetown , Cairo, Winghok and you will weep for Lagos...
With all those billions that accrues to Lagos, we shouldn't be comparing it with anambra, we should be comparing it with top top cities of the world.

4. Health status: Tinubu is sick, Very sick. There's no way he can be able to administer Nigeria well.
When you tell his supporters this, they will tell how he will put top people in positions that will help to run the country... but do we need that?. Won't the absence of Mr President due to constant visits to the hospitals give this people the opportunity to misbehave and do as they please? The old man should simply go and rest, tend to his health.

5. Old Age: Tinubu is more than 69 years and Nigerian do not need another old man as a President. Old age will be an obstacle in carrying out many of his duties as Mr President and that will not hold well for Nigeria.

6. Party: I'm tired! I'm tired! I'm tired!!! I'm tired of apc and pdp. We need a change. Those parties has failed us, lets try something new and better. A third force party like labour party if voted in will put the two major parties into factory settings. They will no longer ever underrate nigerians whenever they return back to power.
When there is competition for one position, anyone that occupys or is fortunate to occupy that position most times do their best and we need that right now in Nigeria.
If we vote in labour party, it becomes that strong force then we are in. And I'm pretty sure the labour party will do well so they won't be voted out.

We shouldn't reward failure! I refuse to reinforce failure.

7. Peter Obi antecedent: I checked and did a few little research of my own and I saw that anambra currently is the 4th in HDI and one of the top 5 in education in the country and that's a legacy. If Peter Obi can improve Nigerians standard of living jus like he did anambra that was langusing at the very back then I'm sure he can improve Nigerians standard of living.

8. ASUU strike: Yes yes, Tinubu might not be the President but he has the connection with Mr President and even with those he has done absolutely nothing for Nigerian students. If he can't actually influence Mr President to end this ASUU debacle why then should I vote him?.

9. "Where are the Cows?": It was just a few years ago where herdsmen attacked the car of a reputable Yoruba daughter and instead of Tinubu to stand with his people, he stood with the Fulanis by asking the question 'where are the cows?'.... I will never forget how disappointed I was with him. Was he that incapable of showing solidarity with his people?
Today, same Tinubu wants to be President and he wants the votes of Nigerians? Especially Southerners too....IMPOSSIBLE.

10. MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET: No matter what Tinubu do or say I will never supoort a Muslim -MUSLIM ticket as a Christian. It is dead on arrival.

The only post so far on nairaland that raises genuine reasons that can be debated instead of false accusations from imagination of haters

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Nothing. Just save enough to japa.
I won't join u guys in ur suffernes

I like that. Every Nigga wants to flee Naija. Well better get saving now. Relocation ain't cheap buddy. You need a lot of mullah and you only have till May next year to save up. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo / Peter Obi's Rally In Imo State Happened At Two Different Locations / Senate Presidency: S-South Bid fails as Tinubu Rejects APC NWC zoning Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.