Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Offensive Smell From The Bathroom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Offensive Smell From The Bathroom (402 Views)

Final Solution To That Rotten Fish Smell From Her Under / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offensive Smell From The Bathroom by Prisco4luv(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello plumbers.
How can I solve this, everytime my bathroom all bring out offensive smell. Even when I had called a plumber to work on it
Re: Offensive Smell From The Bathroom by Felimax(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Leave some camphor or drummer air freshener in the bathroom. Maybe it's not having enough ventilation.

You can equally use a generous amount of Hypo to clean and flush your bathroom.
Re: Offensive Smell From The Bathroom by sirqeeboi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hope ur septic tank has air vent to expel heat in it.or goes back inside with the smell

1 Like

Re: Offensive Smell From The Bathroom by funshint(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Open your windows to allow cross ventilation. Then check you showercap, something might have died inside. Just try and trace where the smell is coming from i.e location where the smell is strongest. Then try the recommendations given by others above. Or get another plumber.
Re: Offensive Smell From The Bathroom by Drillminded: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Your neighbor has killed someone, chopped them up into small bits and flushed it down the pipes ... what you are experiencing is as a result of decomposition. The gasses climb back up the pipes and fowl the whole place ... don't ask me how I know.

Is the smell like something rotten? If yes then tuche!

I dey watch CSI well well nah!
Re: Offensive Smell From The Bathroom by UptownVibes(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buy some good air freshener and place it there.. Maybe your septic tank is filled up or something. Better still get the services of a plumber.. Good luck..
Re: Offensive Smell From The Bathroom by Geosystem(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
sirqeeboi:
Hope ur septic tank has air vent to expel heat in it.or goes back inside with the smell

Check this out Op

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies To Gain Weight Fast For Skinny People In Just 3days / Is This Food Poisoning? / Is Air Fryer Worth Buying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.