Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

"Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos (94392 Views)

Soludo Replaced Peter Obi's Banner With That Of APGA (Before And After Pictures) / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) / Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
You all remember I made a thread about a banner written "Lagos is for Peter Obi" that I saw in front of Yoruba woman's house where I usually go to roasted chicken for weekend? She has been threatened to remove the banner by Tinubu people after it made front page some days ago.

Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463164/lagos-obi-banner-spotted-front

So I passed through the area to buy roasted chicken for weekend and I couldn't find the banner again. I was told some guys went to the land lady house and threaten to demolish her house if she doesn't remove the banner .

See photos of when the banner was there and now that it has been removed.

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu is playing a dirty politics in this Lagos and it will surely backfire

Tinubu son, Seyi is responsible for all billboards and signages In Lagos and this family has threatened all the media houses in Lagos not to allow the opposition parties to erect campaign billboards or posters in Lagos

This is not good for our democracy

616 Likes 52 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by gasparpisciotta: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
I told you no secret in an open secret.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by LegendHero(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
We just saw a video yesterday where IPOB terrorists shot and killed an APC supporter in cold blood in Ibo land.

We don’t see people calling out Peter Obi on this but if any little thing happen in Yorubaland, it must be Tinubu.

How I wish they can demolish that shop where that banner is completely. Gbogbo yin ti ya were with your emotional blackmail.

338 Likes 44 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Watch our Resident Chief Urchins like lhordspy, Moh247, and maasoap turn a blind eye to this now, or somehow spin the story on its head and say she removed it by herself...

One of them up there that goes by beers' brand names is already displaying his urchinitis symptoms...

Toor.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by oyebanji44: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:
She should go and paste the poster in Iboland.

you are sending her to a mission of no return.... grin cheesy

How you dey bro.?

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by gasparpisciotta: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu son, Seyi is responsible for all billboards and signages In Lagos and this family has threatened all the media houses in Lagos not to allow the opposition parties to erect campaign billboards in Lagos

Stop spreading dirty rumors.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by LegendHero(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Smithkafors:

Lol, these are hungry people who needs redemption.

At least I’m not a killer like IPOB terrorists.

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by LegendHero(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:

you are sending her to a suicide mission of no return.... grin cheesy

How you dey bro.?

Baba I dey.

As in imagine the OP trying to bring Tinubu into their nonsense. Had it been it was Yeeboland, they would have demolished the house and shoot that woman down.

None of that happen in Yorubaland, but anytime any small thing happen, Igbo people will be crying victimization while they never spoke up anytime such happen to other people on their land.

155 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Stop spreading dirty rumors.

Get lost please

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Maybe na one IPOB refugee from onitcha comot am take dey sleep.

38 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
f
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fake news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by JoeNL22(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You all remember I made a thread about a banner written "Lagos is for Peter Obi" that I saw in front of Yoruba woman's house where I usually go to roasted chicken for weekend? She has been threatened to remove the banner by Tinubu people after it made front page some days ago.

Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463164/lagos-obi-banner-spotted-front

So I passed through the area to buy roasted chicken for weekend and I couldn't find the banner again. I was told some guys went to the land lady house and threaten to demolish her house if she doesn't remove the banner .

See photos of when the banner was there and now that it has been removed .

Nlfpmod
Na why I will also support and campaign for obi,
Nigeria must be great again

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
OneBulletOnly:
Once the war start, you will be the first to run down here to shout "they want to burn down Lagos" grin

Leave him. grin

Na only mouth some of dem get. They are cowards through and through, in and out.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by LegendHero(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

Once the war start, you will be the first to run down here to shout "they want to burn down Lagos" grin

Lol, your ancestors are this uncouth which explained why Ojuku sacrificed million of you on ego.

Kanu is trying to outperform Ojuku now because na daily IPOB terrorists dey kill your own people.

We won’t touch you, why should we waste our time when you’ve already started finishing off yourselves?

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Gucciblog: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Fake news

Just like that?

Where is your prove?

Urchin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by favor914: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu son, Seyi is responsible for all billboards and signages In Lagos and this family has threatened all the media houses in Lagos not to allow the opposition parties to erect campaign billboards in Lagos

Keep wailing, election never start, we dare anyone to wear labor party regalia on Election Day in Lagos State.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by gasparpisciotta: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Get lost please

Prove your point without getting upset

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by favor914: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

We are not in living in 1960s
You see this 2023 election
If APC try any nonsense with tugs like in previous elections.
They will be surprised at the simultaneous response.
Endars reaction is just rehearsal.

Before you come online to shout your regular anthem of "they want to burn Lagos.

Lagos would have been burnt to ashes already.

Say your prayers before you leave home that day.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by favor914: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
JoeNL22:

Na why I will also support and campaign for obi,
Nigeria must be great again
Charity they say begins @ home, the Judas should have started by making Anambra great first.

Nonsensical Jokers.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Prove your point without getting upset
Prove what?

4 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by favor914: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Prove what?
That Peter Obi is not a confirmed Apga & pdp Judas.

82 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.