Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress (793 Views)

Tinubu supporters without sense, brain is beginning to reset / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by helinues: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2022
I have been reading about people complaining of toxicity of Obi's supporters.

They mostly attack, insult, lies when engaging with others.

Even with their toxicity, they are very easy to handle if you can engage with them in this manner

1. Average of them are toxic ,bitter and not interested about others opinions, so you should have that at the back of your mind before engaging with them

2. Average of them are illiterates and the educated ones amongst them are half baked.

3. They can't exchange 4 intellectual conversations without derailing or throwing tantrum

4. They have little information about most of the topics they argue about, allow them to run their mouth and use their comments to ask them thought provoking questions.

5. For the fact that they can't handle intellectual questions, there response will mostly be derailig from the topic or insult you.

6. Repeat that same question and see them fade into the thing air

Their weakness should be the strength to engage with them, intellectual capacity

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by superlanny(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2022
I am very neutral in this matter, so I rarely have an issue with either sides, but PO is far more better than the options we have available today.

His supporters are passionate, but fail to apply fair judgement on many issue plaguing the nation.

Whilst I won't totally blame them, our politicians have given most people a complete brain resetting and many are operating on a new operating system. I guess their OS is PO23.

Regardless, we must understand that to truly get this nation back, all hands must be on deck and i mean a no barrier between tribes and religion. The goal is a great nation, free from corruption and ineffective leadership.

9 Likes

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Even with their toxicity, they are very easy to handle if you can engage with them in this manner

1. Average of them are toxic ,bitter and not interested about others opinions, so you should have that at the back of your mind before engaging with them

2. Average of them are illiterates and the educated ones amongst them are half baked.

3. They can't exchange 4 intellectual conversations without derailing or throwing tantrum

4. They have little information about most of the topics they argue about, allow them to run their mouth and use their comments to ask them thought provoking questions.

5. For the fact that they can't handle intellectual questions, there response will mostly be derailig from the topic or insult you.

Their weakness should be the strength to engage with them, intellectual capacity

You just listed 6 of the major characteristics of yeebos in this post.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by nameo: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Bros, are you putting "intellectual capacity" and yourself in same sentence?

Really??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by helinues: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2022
nameo:

Bros, are you putting "intellectual capacity" and yourself in same sentence?

Really??

And sometimes in addition, comprehending news, comments can be complicated to them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Your candidate Tinubu is dying in France hospital and you're here engaging Obi's supporters with stress. For days now Nigeria has been under his evil APC gunmen attack and you're not worried. What worries you is Obi. Make una check una brains pls.

11 Likes

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by inoki247: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Lol you people get time people wey someone wey get internet was able to brainwashed from UK nd also believe the President was cloned and his name is Jubril from Sudan....

Dere new ringtone now na Amoda Ogunlere nd Agbado and cassava.....

Wetin I know be say na dem go use dere mouth nd hand du d damages for dere contestant....

Dere contestant don kuku dey blame opposition for him supporters wey dey misbehave.....

3 Likes

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Difrent: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Im just patiently waiting for how they will behave after they lose in 2023

Wonder what else they will use to blackmail other Nigerians since they have shown that they were never really serious about biafra agitation....see how they easily sold Nnamdi kanu out for Obi presidency.....90% obidients were ipobians just a year ago.

Like someone said above....how can anybody take people who were easily brainwashed by nnamdi kanu to beleieve a clone is in Aso rock serious?...the same intimidations strategy that failed to get them biafra is what they are using to market Obi and it will also fail to get obi to aso rock.....its no rocket science
Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by adefitim(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Even some BAT followers get those characters too

1 Like

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by maestroferddi: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Agbado Yoot...

You no get work na to dey create yeye thread full the place you sabi...

2 Likes

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by maestroferddi: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

I am available.

Let's cross swords intellectually...

Let's see whether you will not land at an icu of a major healthcare facility.

One knows what one is up against when a barely literate impostor creates a self-seeking thread making what at best are hallucinatory assertions....

3 Likes

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by booblacain(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

So you know illiteracy is a bad thing, yet you are banking on same illiterates (almajiries) to win election for you and even coming here to boast about it.

Unsurprisingly, it is same oligarchy who created this illiteracy monster tormenting you today that you are supporting to continue. The irony.

Not forgetting that you supported an illiterate who ran the country aground for 7 years. Yet another irony.
Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Feggie3: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

His supporters mostly support him because he has the least corruption case among Nigerian politicians as of today, so when you come with unfounded allegations to malign him, it pisses them off because they can never ever choose Tinubu nor Atiku over Obi in this perspective. Read my lips never. They will automatically see you as a troll and they will counter attack because you are not using your right sense of judgement. When you people started a fake circulation of a boy's picture claiming it was his son is something Obi's supporters can never ever forgive nor forget.

Obi is innovative and a computer age politician who when he engages you, you may think he is a software developer. He has eyes on IT, engineering, economics.
Can Tinubu switch on a system?

Obi is a typical technocrat by profession. Technocrats in otherwords means problem solvers!
It is their passion.

Obi has endless list of fundamental achievements just that he has never been a noise maker!!!

Obi has taken selfless decisions that no Nigerian politician can ever take!! These things stood him out!

It pains me more when you bring up the tribal card!! Bring out Hope Uzodimma and Tinubu in a pool and tell Igbos to vote, it will be a 50 : 50 vote!!

Infact I am afraid of the hate on Obi that if I am his biological son I will strongly advice him not to contest!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Iykopee(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

cheesy I'm aghast u could refer to yourself as one who is intellectually stimulating on Nairaland.

grin Your numerous gaffes, little or no tact and sagacity on numerous issues shouldn't be used as a weapon to gaslight others.

Embarrassingly, u are way below the INTELLECTUAL benchmark in my summation.

By the way, be Obidient with your pvc, the gods has spoken grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Sergio101(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Just Laugh out loud.

Especially your number two.

Now let me tell....among all the contestant, the folks that are easily betrayed mindedly out of their illiteracy is Tinubu supporters.

Atiku supporters play Maturity.

Obi supporters are very passionate in what they do.

Tinubu supporters will dish out the very best they can to furnish thier candidates (always illogical)
Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Realdon1(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2022
booblacain:
So you know illiteracy is a bad thing, yet you are banking on same illiterates (almajiries) to win election for you and even coming here to boast about it.

Unsurprisingly, it is same oligarchy who created this illiteracy monster tormenting you today that you are supporting to continue. The irony.

Not forgetting that you supported an illiterate who ran the country aground for 7 years. Yet another irony.

Why are u so tribalistic this man?
Calm down and join the moving train.
Obi is for Africa.
Obi is for Nigeria Youths
Is only uneducated Youths that market unsellable candidate like Tinubu.
Obi is a name on the whole atmosphere
Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Mstick: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2022
How to engage APC and BAT supporters without stress.

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Mstick: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2022
shocked

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Mstick: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2022
kiss

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by SlurUsername1: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Na u get time to dey respond to them, as for me I just want make election reach quick
Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by BaddestQueen(f): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

trash

1 Like

Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by techWriter3: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2022
You just mentioned 6 of the major traits of yeebos in this register
Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by Viscuz: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Op go and get a Job to feed your family.

Stop being jobless .

Apc will never win . Toxic my foot have you guys forgotten so soon ? Animals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! / Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. / A Small Country Qatar Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.